NEWTONSTEIN NOTE-A: The word "church" as it is commonly used in the modern era of recent centuries - centering on the 21st century - is perhaps the most misunderstood concept in all of God's Word, leading to great error . . . and great failure . . . of Christ's Church in the western world to remain relevant and effective.
Extremely grieving is the heartbreaking fact that Christianity - Christ and His Church - has been REJECTED by every nation where it has gained a majority status of citizens as believers: ALL of Europe and the USA, plus others.
What could be more devastating than this?
The whole matter is tremendously simple:
FACT: Jesus Christ came to SEEK and to SAVE that which is lost; (Luke 18:10)
FACT: The devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about SEEKING whom he may DESTROY; (I Peter 5.8)
QUESTION FOR YOU: Who succeeds, and who fails: Christ or the devil?
ANSWER-I: If Christ fails and the devil succeeds in what they are "SEEKING", then who is triumphant? Who is the greater power? Who indeed has "All power in heaven and in Earth" as Jesus claims in Matthew 28-18-20?
. . . and what does this belief - (of blasphemy we declare!) - do to the many Scriptures declaring God's great sovereignty, purpose and will, which He GUARANTEES will come to pass exactly as He has declared???
[By the way, God tells us in Peter to NOT be ignorant of this one thing . . . that our great Heavenly Father is LONG-SUFFERING and is NOT WILLING that any should perish!
> > > Does God get what He "wills"?
> > > OR
> > > Does the Devil get what He "wills"?
YOU must decide whom you believe is really God . . . and who is simply a miserable created being of pride and vanity who fails completely
ANSWER-II: If Christ succeeds and the devil fails in what they are "SEEKING" - as we KNOW God's Word guarantees from cover to cover - then we must understand and "DO CHURCH" (whatever Church is as Christ meant it to be) much differently than in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries!
In this great quest to learn "Christ's understanding of HIS Church which HE started, we offer EKKLESIA ARCHIVES . . . showing the scholars and great men of God over the ages who have understood Christ's Church ans strove to call God's People to a correct understanding of the Great Purpose of Christ's Church . . .
. . . that all things might be fulfilled as prophesied in God's Word.
NEWTONSTEIN NOTE-B: Our use of Mr. Cooper's paper on Ekklesia-Church does not imply a perfect endorsement of all that he says about Church or all that he believes and teaches otherwise, but simply shows he understands the great error of recent centuries and offers some better understanding.
Read and be edified!
"Fair Use" Notice:
Contributions from the best scholars in numerous fields are added to Ministers-Best-Friend.com website daily. Such research papers and articles:
* May not represent the views of Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Have not been peer-reviewed by Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Being a global ministry of huge proportions - yet of mostly retired volunteers (locally), it is not possible to "check" every piece that is submitted to us.
* There is not - and never has been - any money, checking or savings account, or any other such fund associated with Ministers-Best-Friend.com or Cambridge Theological Seminary.
* The 75,000-plus page archive of Ministers-Best-Friend.com may or may not contain a tiny amount copyrighted news/political reporting material whose use may or may not have been authorized by the copyright owners;
* To the best of our knowledge we believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the web constitutes a "fair use" of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law).
* If readers wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
* "Fair use" notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who can show our use of such material is not in compliance with the fair Use law.
Thank You for your part in the Global Ministry of Ministers-Best-Friend.com - as of 1-1-2011 - in nearly 200 nations, approaching 40,000 associated Bible Believing Ministers and over 30,000 Ministries.
COPYRIGHT (c) 1977 Cambridge Theological Seminary
* Cambridge Theological Seminary USA & Global has no connection or relationship to Cambridge University in England, EXCEPT . . . we in the USA are carrying on their "Christian Values of Hundreds of Years" . . . as they have long since become secular humanists, agnostics and atheists: "Anti-Christ" in almost every way and contrary to every Scripture.
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Dr. D. James Kennedy: Can you be as Bold as Him?
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Cambridge Theological Seminary Office, USA
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Free Ordination-1 by Cambridge Theological Seminary
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Religious Degrees, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate
FROM: IAIA Accreditation, TO: A few Recent Ministry Partners
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary,
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Ministers Main Page
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Home-Based-Ministry: Serve God, Make Money, Save Taxes
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO GENERAL HOME PAGE
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO MINISTERS HOME PAGE
Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer? Do you understand "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT" - Unearned and Undeserved? "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT!"
Do you know FOR SURE that you have Eternal Life: Here & Now?
"Eternal Life: Here & Now FOR SURE!"
In 'VERY FEW MINUTES' ... you can Know for Certain if you're saved ... or not! In 'TWO MINUTES' - Know if you're Saved or not!
Search Web's Most Comprehensive Christian Site All-Things-Bible, Church, History, Leadership, Psychology, Politics, Science, Health, Sermon Resources, "Starters", Illustrations & Stories, Humor, Quotes, Sermons (Audio & Print) From Ancient Rome, Greece & Jewish History to Latest News Headlines!