AMERICAN PLEDGING FLAG
AMERICAN PLEDGING FLAG

IN-GOD-WE-TRUST-SINGLE
IN-GOD-WE-TRUST-SINGLE

BRIGHT BLUE & RED
BRIGHT BLUE & RED

US-Capitol-Gold-Lighted-Dome
US-Capitol-Gold-Lighted-Dome.jpg

LINCOLN-MEMORIAL-OVAL.jpg
LINCOLN-MEMORIAL-OVAL.jpg

STATUES-LIBERTY-of-CHRIST
STATUES-LIBERTY-of-CHRIST

PRAY FLAY
PRAY FLAY

GOD BLESS AMERICA EAGLE
GOD BLESS AMERICA EAGLE

GEORGE WASHINGTON PRAYS AT VALLEY FORGE
GEORGE WASHINGTON PRAYS AT VALLEY FORGE

USA-CROSSES-IN-CEMETARY-STARS
USA-CROSSES-IN-CEMETARY-STARS

AMERICAN FLAG CATHOLIC-CRUCIFIX-FLAG
AMERICAN FLAG CATHOLIC-CRUCIFIX-FLAG

GEORGE WASHINGTON BAPTISM
GEORGE WASHINGTON BAPTISM

CROSS-PATRIOTIC-SINGLE
CROSS-PATRIOTIC-SINGLE

USA-and-Israel-FLAG
USA-and-Israel-FLAG

USA-GOD-BLESS-SPARKLING-HEART
USA-GOD-BLESS-SPARKLING-HEART

TEA PARTY CONSERVATIVE OVAL
TEA PARTY CONSERVATIVE OVAL

CHRISTIAN FLAG WAVING CHRISTIAN
CHRISTIAN FLAG WAVING CHRISTIAN

NO-BAMA-2012-Header.jpgNO-BAMA-2012-Header.jpgNO-BAMA-2012-Header.jpgNO-BAMA-2012-Header.jpg

OBAMA NOT PLEDGING AMERICAN FLAG

"REAL AMERICANS PLEDGE THE FLAG! "VOTE FOR IT!"
"PALIN NATION!"

DARK BLUE NEWS CENTRE

FLAG WAVING
We will never forget 9-11 in Patriotic colors
flag bunting
AMERIPEDIA™
rotating starCHRISTIAN FLAG WAVING CHRISTIAN FLAG-OPEN-BIBLECHRISTIAN FLAG WAVING CHRISTIANrotating star
Presenting TRUTH with a PRO-AMERICAN Understanding;
Rejecting completely, a United Nations, International Law Position,
Believing - not in Perfection of - but in the Goodness of, the USA since the Christian Puritan-Pilgrims:
In God's Blessing upon the FOUNDING of the USA",
And in God's Hand upon the "FOUNDING FATHERS!"

GOD BLESS AMERICA with EAGLESTEA PARTY CONSERVATIVE OVALGOD BLESS AMERICA with EAGLES

flag divider

SKULL and BONESSKULL and BONESSKULL and BONES

"WIKIPEDIA WARNING!

FACT: Wikipedia is the "World's Most-Referenced Resource!"
FACT: Wiki Philosophy: ATHEIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN, ANTI-BIBLE;
FACT: We Recognize Wikipedia's Great Success
HOWEVER, WE URGE YOU NOT TO TRUST THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN BIAS!

See Founder Jimmy Wales on CELEBRATED ATHEIST PAGE]

flag divider

"AMERIPEDIA™ RECOMMENDATION!

Use Conservapedia, Theopedia, Biblipedia, Islamipedia;
Scriptipedia, Judaeopedia, Christipedia, Musicipedia, etc;
For all information: A "CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW REALLY MATTERS!"
We plead support to publish Christian Worldview Research!

"AMERIPEDIA™" is a “Trademark” Of NewtonStein Academy,
Of Cambridge Theological Seminary™, American Bible Church;
PLEASE DO NOT INFRINGE!
flag divider

God's Eternal Guarantee!

"Heaven and Earth Shall Pass Away;
But 'MY WORDS' Shall NOT Pass Away!" (Matthew 5:18) "
"It is IMPOSSIBLE, to govern the world rightly,
Without GOD and the BIBLE!"
[SOURCE: President George Washington, Farewell Address Derivative, AD-1797].

flag bunting
rotating star "AMERIPEDIA™" rotating star

Statement On Holy Scriptures;

The ‘Lens’ Through Which All Knowledge Is Understood;

THE WORD of GOD, AXIOM-1:

"IF" there exists any such thing as 'The Word of God'; [and ALL evidence proves such does exist:]

"THEN" by inherent definition - it must be:

    Holy, Inspired, Inerrant, Intrepid, Infallible, Infinitive, Invincible, Indestructible, Inexhaustible, Inalienable, Immutable, Implacable, Impossible-to-Improve: Eternal and Indubitable NEVER FAILING and ALL CONQUERING!

    DEDUCTING from the simple fact - that God equates His Word with Himself:

      "In the Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, . . ." John 1:1 (and other Scriptures),
Thus 'GOD'S WORD' can have no lesser standard than stated above;


"GOD'S WORD MUST" THEREFORE BE:

    As true in history, archeology, geography, Earth science, medical science, nutrition, gerontology, agriculture, botany, astronomy, physics, chemistry, climatology, government, law, psychology, sociology - and every subject it touches - as in Theology, Divinity and Doctrine:

And "IF IT BE NOT" - true in all subjects mentioned above; and And "IF IT BE NOT"

    Holy, Inspired, Inerrant, Intrepid, Infallible, Infinitive, Invincible, Indestructible, Inexhaustible, Inalienable, Immutable, Implacable, Impossible-to-Improve: Eternal and Indubitable in EVERY FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE:

Whatever else it may be, it cannot be
‘The Incomparable Word’ of the Great Creator God!

flag divider

Do You Qualify for
An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary?
If you believe God's Word as Stated Above:
Probably!
(Click for a Free Evaluation)

FLAG WAVING
We will never forget 9-11 in Patriotic colors
flag bunting
AMERIPEDIA™

Please Visit TOP-50 AMERIPEDIA™ Pages

[1] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "SARAH PALIN TOP-100 WEBPAGES!"

[2] "AMERIPEDIA™" – Potential President Marsha Blackburn: TEA-PARTY SUPER-HERO!

[3] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Ronald-Reagan Files: The Great Communicator

NEW ANIMATED
[4] "AMERIPEDIA™" – Kristi Noem, The New TEA-PARTY-PRINCESS!

NEW ANIMATED
[5] "AMERIPEDIA™" – REAGAN REPUBLICAN Michelle Bachmann for President: 2012 or 2020?

[6] "AMERIPEDIA™" – “TEA PARTY PRINCESS” - KRISTI NOEM, BRIEF-BIO

[7] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Barack Obama Files: His Muslim Connections

[8] "AMERIPEDIA™" - TALK-RADIO-REPUBLICANS HOME PAGE

[9] "AMERIPEDIA™" - TEA-PARTY HISTORY and BACKGROUND

NEW ANIMATED
[10] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Conservative Activists: "Who's Who in Christian Conservative Politics?

[11] "AMERIPEDIA™" - SARAH PALIN HOME PAGE: "Winning Big Winning Easy in 2012!"

[12] "AMERIPEDIA™" - TALK-RADIO-CONSERVATIVES Home Page: For a Judaeo-Christian America

[13] "AMERIPEDIA™" - The ALL-PRO-ISRAEL-BLOG

[14] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Sarah Palin Blog: The Webs Largest "Pro Sarah Palin Site!"

[15] "AMERIPEDIA™" - The "Rush-Recommended Republican Blueprint!"

[16] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "Rush Limbaugh Quotes" on Christ and Christianity!

[17] "AMERIPEDIA™" - PNN, "PALIN NEWS-NETWORK”: Her Book Sales Set Records!

[18] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, Michele Bachmann, BRIEF-BIO!"

NEW ANIMATED
[19] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "Republican Power and Catholics!"

[20] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "Hall of Faith Christian Activist Ministers, 2nd-half 20th Century "

[21] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "American Bible Catholics!"

[22] "AMERIPEDIA™" – RUSH REPUBLICANS, HOME-PAGE

[23] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Reagan Republicans Home Page

[24] "AMERIPEDIA™" - PRO-LIFE Page

[25] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Michele-Bachmann, TEA PARTY DARLING Causing “Hysteria-on-the-Left!”

NEW ANIMATED
[26] "RAPTURE-READY™" – Modern Christianity Is A Mess!

[27] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – The “Anti-Christ Home Page

NEW ANIMATED
[28] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – TOP-TEN Messages To Maximize Your Ministry

[29] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Calling All Christians Unite, Christ Commands!

[30] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Christianity Is Confusing and Getting WORSE! WHY?

[31] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Every-Minister A Hero

[32] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Legal Abortion: Is It Good for Christians?

[33] " CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Southern Baptists Dying: WHY?

[34] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Satan’s TOP-TEN Greatest-Lies! Do You Believe Any?

NEW ANIMATED
[35] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" –Truth Test-3 Questions For Christians

[36] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Evangelicals Call for Government School Exodus!

[37] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" - "Hall of Faith Christian Activist Ministers, 2nd-half 20th Century "

[38] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" –The Early Christian-Church Outlaws Homosexuality!

[39] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – PREACHERS! Do You Know About PULPIT FREEDOM SUNDAY?

NEW ANIMATED
[40] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Our GOD-GIVEN Rights, Guaranteed in the Bible: Called “Civil” and “Human” Rights

[41] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" - "Rush Limbaugh Quotes" on Christ and Christianity!

[42] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "Republican Power and Catholics!"

NEW ANIMATED
[43] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" - "GREAT COMMISSION MANDATE!" Some Sobering Questions;

[44] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" - "Hall of Faith Christian Activist Ministers, 2nd-half 20th Century "

[45] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" –The Early Christian-Church Outlaws Homosexuality!

[46] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – PREACHERS! Do You Know About PULPIT FREEDOM SUNDAY?

[47] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Our GOD-GIVEN Rights, Guaranteed in the Bible: Called “Civil” and “Human” Rights

[48] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" - "Rush Limbaugh Quotes" on Christ and Christianity!

[49] “CHRISTIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "Republican Power and Catholics!"

[50] “AMERIPEDIA™" - American RIGHTS v. PRIVILEGES: Excellent!



flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Obama was born in 1961 - somewhere - and where ever, it was before the height of the civil rights movement and political correctness. Birth certified in the United States in 1961 for blacks read negro: NOT African.

African is a word identifying "nations" not race or skin color.

EXAMPLES:

    >> There have been white natives in South Africa for hundreds of years;

    >> Egyptians, for millennia intermarried with Hebrews and Arabs are very light skinned, and not black at all, as those from the Congo;

    >> Thus knowing one is from Africa, DOES NOT reveal skin color any more than saying one is from the USA reveals skin color: It does NOT!

Negro, Caucasian, and Mongoloid were the official names for the three races by skin color (and still are) that were used for centuries, UNTIL the age of political correctness.

In the 40's and 50's, it was an insult to call Negroes "black" or Caucasians "whitie".

Polite and proper people did neither.

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Then came political correctness and things changed:

    >> Negroes embraced their skin color and decreed: "BLACK is BEAUTIFUL!"

    >> Negroes embraced their heritage and decreed: "I AM AFRICAN (first, then) AMERICAN!"

However, the "supposedly official" Obama birth certificate does NOT read Negro as ity should, but rather reads African, which is the new adjective in America that describes a Negro baby. This is evidence how deeply the minds of the politically correct have been brainwashed.

    **They can't even THINK past their own prejudice and determination to CHANGE HISTORY!

    ** And they think everyone who didn't go to an Ivy League School like they did, are "too ignorant" to notice their "sleight of hand!"

Thus as the Bible says of the wicked: "They were taken in their own craftiness!"

Critics of the new Obama birth certificate are speaking up. Medical Doctor and Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz declares:

    “In those years … when they wrote race, they were writing ‘Negro’ not ‘African’,” Taitz says.

    The word "African" is NOT a race! Can there be anyone who does not know this?

    “In those days nobody wrote African as a race, it just wasn’t one of the options. It sounds like it would be written today, in the age of political correctness, and not in 1961 when they wrote Caucasian, or Asian or ‘Negro’,” says one critic.

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Foreign Agent Advises Obama, USA, of Image Abroad:

"...I am not an American citizen and I have no partisan axe to grind, but I would like to point out what the Obama Birth Certificate situation looks like from across the water.

It seems so phony to have made the great announcement, the press conference and release of Long Form Birth Certificate [LFBC], only to REMOVE it within hours from the White House Official website, as soon as Documents Experts found fault, and alleged fraudulent errors.

I would like to verify this myself. Numerous experts are making this claim. How can it now be verified without the original White House posting in PDF format? It is no longer available on whitehouse.gov.

There is PDF of Obama's BC anywhere on the web! Why?

What does this mean???

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Logic and Reason:

When I wish to evaluate an argument I take the proponent's claims with a grain of salt. They will always convince you, if you have no other form of evidence with which to evaluate.

However, when you look at what the detractors say, this gives you important clues.

    >> If detractors methodically demolish arguments in a sound fashion, this is good for them and bad for the proponents of the arguments.

    >> However, if they resort to name-calling, hysterical, non-specific accusations, then you can be sure there is something in their opponents' argument that disturbs them, that they cannot reasonably, logically, and factually refute.

These false argument claims invariably come in three forms:

    (1) "straw man" argument;

    (2) logical fallacy;

    (3) guilt by association


They are easy to discern, if one is aware of them.

    *(1) "Straw Man" argument disproves something similar to the claim, but does not actually disprove the claim. Case in point, when the document regarding GW Bush's Texas Ranger service was claimed to be a fake, I read a detailed and very technical explanation that absolutely "proved" that the document was a scanned copy of a piece of paper and not created digitally. They said it was a fake!

      ** The fact ism that no one said it was created digitally.

      ** So the very impressive scientific argument 'proved' that which was not in question!

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

*(2) Logical Fallacy, basically says your argument is wrong because it is incompatible with some other "assumed" truth or "truth taken out of context". It sounds amazingly insane, but it passes quite frequently. In essence you demonstrate that if your opponent's argument were true then some (widely accepted, unquestioned) corollary to your main argument cannot be true. Of course that corollary would be demolished if your main argument were demolished, but most observers will not detect this.

    This happens an hundred times a day on Political News shows where debate ensues. For Example: One accuses, "you don't think Ronald Reagan is the greatest president ever" - THEREFORE - "you are not a TRUE REPUBLICAN!"

    This logic is based based on a fallacy, that Reagan was the Greatest President, and ALL true Republicans believe that!

      The truth is, one may be the most devout of Republicans, and rank Washington, Lincoln, Adams-I, Jefferson, Madison, Adams-II, and Eisenhower ahead of Reagan as the Greatest Man to be president!

    Another example: "you don't water baptism actually saves a person, the water washing away their sins," - THEREFORE - "you don't believe in WATER BAPTISM!"

    This logic is based based on a fallacy, that "Water" - and NOT the Blood of Christ - washes away our sins, and ALL true believers in Water Baptism believe that!

      The truth is, one may be among the most devout believers and practitioners of Water Baptism by immersion, in natural running water, in a muddy creek . . . but believe that this only SYMBOLIZES our sins being washed away by the Blood of Jesus, which by far is the greater doctrine!


*(3) Guilt by association is self-explanatory.

    ** even Jesus was criticized and said to be invalid as the Christ because:

      He ate with publicans and sinners, forgave a woman who was devil-possessed, forgave the thief on the cross at the last second, accepted a woman's tears washing His feet as a symbol of repentance and devotion, chose a Zealot as a disciple, ate with unwashed hands, healed on the Sabbath Day, forgave the woman taken in adultery - DISMISSING HER PROPER TRIAL - as the person with whom she was committing adultery was allowed by the prosecutors to escape unpunished and unknown, etc., etc.,

*(4) Name calling: Right wing extremist! Left wing radical! Pinko-Communist! Religious nut! Tree-hugger! Birther! A John Bircher nut! Druggie! RINO!, Etc.

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

ANTI-BIRTHER ARGUMENTS:

When an intelligent person reads critiques of birther arguments, such expects to find something sound, like eye witness accounts, relatives' statements, hospital records showing room number, time of day, cost of the hospital bill, paid-or-unpaid, when, by cash or check, forensic evidence, whatever.

Sadly, for me, this evidence is not being presented by anyone!

All the Non-Birthers present are as followe;

>> Hysterical statements about conspiracy theories, when there is no conspiracy.

>> Accusations of racism,

>> Accusations against African-Kenyan culture,

>> Accusations that people are against Obama for pperhaps Islamic favoritism;

>> Name calling;

>> Many things that are not related to "Hard Evidence" of actual signed, stamped, documents proved to be 45-50 years old!

>> Thus they are discrediting their own thesis, character, intelligence and argument (or all three!) by NOT addressing the main issue.

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Generally, the line of reasoning goes, that the accusations are baseless, the people making the accusations are (as previously stated) conspiracy theorists, and that they are making fools of themselves.

However, Donald Trump, Dr. Orly Taitz, the Military high-ranking commissioned officers that are in PRISON because of the birther issue:

    >>they are not making accusations,

    >> they are asking a simple question,

    >> a quite a legitimate question.

FACT: Their president grew up and was educated in a country and a culture quite foreign and potentially hostile to theirs.

There is a noted lack of evidence about his place of birth. What would any true patriotic- citizen expect as a response to such a situation? This is what I would expect a legitimate president to do:

One would expect him to make the evidence available via the appropriate experts. A white house official to come forward to the press with the real copy in hand, in the presence of one or more document experts who would vouch for the authenticity of the document right there in front of the cameras, within days or weeks of the initial questions.

What did the president do, when the issue was raised by Hilliary Clinton in the early primary campaign?

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

>> Obama then used his considerable resources (spending over $1.5 million according to official statements fr legal fees) to prevent anyone accessing the one piece of evidence that would lay the matter to rest. He did so for nearly three years.

>> Obama, as president, used Executive Orders to SEAL ALL OF HIS RECORDS!

    * kindergarten records,

    * Punahou school (His private-privileged grade school) records,

    * Selective Service Papers (signing-up for Draft Board at age 18)

    * Application for social Security number;

    * Occidental College records - application, grades and other;

    * Columbia University records - application, grades and other;

    * Columbia thesis -

    * Harvard University records - application, grades and other;

    * How everything was paid for;

    * College yearbooks on library shelves with his pictures!

    * Harvard Law School records,

    * Harvard Law Review articles,

    * University of Chicago articles,

    * Illinois State Bar Association records,

    * Did he take a bar exam?

    * If so, what was his score?

    * If NOT, how did he get past it?

    * Michele's Bar exam failure;

    * Michele's finally passing Bar Exam score!

    * Did he take an ACT or SAT exam to get into college?

    * If so, what was his score?

    * Did he take an LSAT exam?

    * If so, what was his score?

    * did he write ANY thesis papers or research papers at Columbia or Harvard?

    * IF not, WHY NOT?

    * If so, where is even ONE OF THEM?

    * All college applications are sealed;

    * Funds for college are sealed;

    * Illinois State Senate records

    * medical records,

    * Obama/Dunham marriage license, sealed;

    * Obama/Dunham divorce documents, sealed;

    * Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, sealed;

    * Obama adoption records by Soetoro, sealed;

    * Any document associating him with terrorist Bill Ayers is sealed!

    * The subversive subjects taken in college on "Socialism", "White Oppression of Blacks", "Islamic Global Caliphate", and others: all sealed!

      One would thing he would want them all MADE PUBLIC, copies printed and passed around to PROVE he was doing nothing wrong;

    * Documents on Michele Obama's lawsuit that forced her to surrender her license to practice law;

    * All documents hiding Obama's various social security numbers;

    * Documentation as to how any person of Hawaii, gets a Social Security Number issued to a state of Connecticut address;

    * Documentation as to how a person, if a citizen of the USA in Hawaii, ever gets a "Passport" from Indonesia!


FACT! One does not get a Passport FROM the country one is going to (Obama moved to Indonesia with his mother who married a man from Indonesia);

FACT! One does get a Passport from the nation where they ARE already a citizen, so they can leave that country - properly, for some travel abroad - and re-enter their home country without difficulty.

FACT! Obama could NOT have gotten his Indonesian Passport as a Dual Citizen of USA and Indonesia, as Indonesia - along with most Muslim nations - do not allow "dual citizenship!"

**GOOGLE any statement you have doubt of!

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Strangely, is that Obama's "OFFICIAL NUMBER" on his birth Certificate does NOT match the numbers in progression issued at the Same Hospital in Hawaii the very next day!

How can this be?

Birth certificates issued to twin girls born one day later at the same hospital - the Kapi’olani hospital - these girls born to the Nordyke family, are the "Gold Standard" of comparing Obama’s previously released short-form Certification of Live Birth, and his newly released "supposedly authentic" long-form birth certificate.

As easy as "1, 2, 3, !"

    >> [1] Born the day AFTER Obama's claim, Susan Nordyke, born first, has birth recorded at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given birth certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

    >> [2] Gretchen Nordyke, born second, has birth recorded at 2:17 p.m. (Five Minutes later) Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

    >> [3] Barack Hussein Obama, his "assumed birth certificate claims his birth recorded at 7:24 P.m. Hawaii time Aug. 4, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10641, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 8, 1961.

Obama claims his birth came before the girls born the next day, and he claims his certificate was registered well before theirs, yet the numbers on their birth certificates are both lower numbers than Obamas!

Adding to the confusion, the Certification of Live Birth displayed by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign – records Barack Obama's higher certificate number with a different format" making the center digit the full date, '1961', rather than the abbreviated '61' as the supposedly "Real Certificate has, the Cam[paign Version reading: No. 151 – 1961 – 10641.

See above, Google it or check it however you wish!


flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Biggest Questions of ALL:

So the Biggest Questions of ALL are:

    >>> [I] How and why, did Obama EVER get, or need; a Passport from any foreign nation - especially one hostile to the USA?

    >>> [II] If Obama was ONLY and ALWAYS an American Citizen, how and why would he have a Passport from ANY nation EXCEPT the USA!

    >>> [III] How and why, did Obama EVER need to SEAL RECORDS WITH HIS NAME IN KENYA . . . .

    . . . if there were NEVER any birth records there to be sealed?

      * FACT: Obama did NOT SEAL RECORDS WITH HIS NAME IN RUSSIA: Why??? Because there were no records there with his name that could be sealed!

      * FACT: Obama DID SEAL RECORDS WITH HIS NAME IN KENYA: Why??? Because there ARE records there with his name, that could be sealed, that would reveal truth, in all the hiding, lying, deceiving and cover-up!

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

AMAZING TIMING!

Finally, it is very suspicious, that Obama addressed the whole question himself, his identity, and birth certificate - personally - just days before the release of a book that claims to prove he is not American.

He backed his "claim" by posting a scanned copy in PDF form on the Internet! This was a move for publicity's sake for the stupid and the blind; a move that proves absolutely nothing.

Then only one day after posting the PDF, as soon as credible accusations of forgery are posted everywhere, they took it down!

    Can you even believe that when that document was found to have several fraudulent errors, Obama took it down within hours!

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.? More suspicion and evidence of cover-up!

Precisely what ANYONE would have done, if president, and NOT an American citizen!

The point was made that the government would not go to all this expense and commit such a rookie error as to post an obviously fake document with layers etc. However they are not as smart as we think they are.

Dr. Orly Taitz has a new court case on Obama's Social Security numbers. Google this for more info.

We'll see where this goes!

flag divider

DR. ORLY TAITZ,!

Obama Birth Certificate A FAKE!

Look at the evidence from several angles!

Will Obama ever come clean about who he is, his citizenship, social security numbers etc.?

Can it even be settled by the 2012 election? Doubtful!




NO-BAMA-2012-Header.jpgNO-BAMA-2012-Header.jpgNO-BAMA-2012-Header.jpg
GOLD DIVIDER WITH CROSS CENTER

DOCTRINAL DISCLAIMER:

Ministers-Best-Friend.com is an Absolute, Bible-Believing, Conservative Christian Ministry, seeking to serve the Ministers who serve the LORD JESUS. As such, we provides web-space to a number of Ministries, notably NewtonStein (a Creation-Science-Based Research Group), as well as AMERIPEDIA, BIBLIPEDIA, CHRISTIPEDIA, CATHOLIPEDIA, ISLAMIPEDIA, JUDAEOPEDIA, TEA-PARTY-UNITED, TALK-RADIO-REPUBLICANS, ETC., – seeking to be an outlet for many CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE VOICES who love the LORD JESUS CHRIST ABOVE ALL!

Obviously, all phases of Christianity do not agree doctrinally or politically and sometimes even disagree on the actual facts concerning a particular leader, nation or situation, hence there are well over 10,000 denominations extant.

We neither claim nor present ourselves as having perfect knowledge in all things. Thus views and articles posted on this website are those of their authors – who often insist their identities, denominational, and/or doctrinal persuasion be made known for various reasons – offered to you as wise people of God - Christian Patriots, whatever your nation - to discern for your own judgement and edification.

In the NAME of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour:

Be Blessed!



GOLD DIVIDER WITH CROSS CENTER



COPYRIGHT, Cambridge Theological Seminary™ 1973 ©




Do You Qualify for
An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary?
If you believe God's Word as Stated Above:
Probably!
(Click for a Free Evaluation!)

GOLD DIVIDER WITH CROSS CENTER


rotating star  BRIGHT BLUE & RED rotating star

"Christians-In-Action!"

Please Visit TOP-TWENTY-FIVE AMERIPEDIA™ Pages

flag divider

[1] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "SARAH PALIN TOP-100 WEBPAGES!"

[2] "AMERIPEDIA™" – Potential President Marsha Blackburn: TEA-PARTY SUPER-HERO!

[3] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Ronald-Reagan Files: The Great Communicator

[4] "AMERIPEDIA™" – Kristi Noem, The New TEA-PARTY-PRINCESS!

[5] "AMERIPEDIA™" – REAGAN REPUBLICAN Michelle Bachmann for President: 2012 or 2020?

[6] "AMERIPEDIA™" – “TEA PARTY PRINCESS” - KRISTI NOEM, BRIEF-BIO

[7] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Barack Obama Files: His Muslim Connections

[8] "AMERIPEDIA™" - TALK-RADIO-REPUBLICANS HOME PAGE

[9] "AMERIPEDIA™" - TEA-PARTY HISTORY and BACKGROUND

[10] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Conservative Activists: "Who's Who in Christian Conservative Politics?

[11] "AMERIPEDIA™" - SARAH PALIN HOME PAGE: "Winning Big Winning Easy in 2012!"

[12] "AMERIPEDIA™" - TALK-RADIO-CONSERVATIVES Home Page: For a Judaeo-Christian America

[13] "AMERIPEDIA™" - The ALL-PRO-ISRAEL-BLOG

[14] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Sarah Palin Blog: The Webs Largest "Pro Sarah Palin Site!"

[15] "AMERIPEDIA™" - The "Rush-Recommended Republican Blueprint!"

[16] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "Rush Limbaugh Quotes" on Christ and Christianity!

[17] "AMERIPEDIA™" - PNN, "PALIN NEWS-NETWORK”: Her Book Sales Set Records!

[18] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, Michele Bachmann, BRIEF-BIO!"

[19] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "Republican Power and Catholics!"

[20] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "Hall of Faith Christian Activist Ministers, 2nd-half 20th Century "

[21] "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "American Bible Catholics!"

[22] "AMERIPEDIA™" – RUSH REPUBLICANS, HOME-PAGE

[23] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Reagan Republicans Home Page

[24] "AMERIPEDIA™" - PRO-LIFE Page

[25] "AMERIPEDIA™" - Michele-Bachmann, TEA PARTY DARLING Causing “Hysteria-on-the-Left!”


flag divider


"CHRISTIPEDIA™"





"Fair Use" Notice:

Contributions from the best scholars in numerous fields are added to Ministers-Best-Friend.com website daily. Such research papers and articles:

    * May not represent the views of Cambridge Theological Seminary;

    * Have not been peer-reviewed by Cambridge Theological Seminary;

    * Being a global ministry of huge proportions - yet of mostly retired volunteers (locally) - it is not possible to "verify" every piece that is submitted to us.

    * There is not - and never has been - any money, checking or savings account, or any other such fund associated with Ministers-Best-Friend.com or Cambridge Theological Seminary.

    * The 160,000-plus page archive (1-1-2001) of Ministers-Best-Friend.com may or may not contain a tiny amount copyrighted news/political reporting material whose use may or may not have been authorized by the copyright owners;

    * To the best of our knowledge we believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the web constitutes a "fair use" of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law).

    * If readers wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

    * "Fair use" notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who can show our use of such material is not in compliance with the fair Use law.

    Thank You for your part in the Global Ministry of Ministers-Best-Friend.com - as of 1-1-2011 - in nearly 200 nations, approaching 40,000 associated Bible Believing Ministers and over 30,000 Ministries.

    Editor: NewtonStein



COPYRIGHT (c) 1977 Cambridge Theological Seminary
COPYRIGHT (c) 1965 Cambridge Bible Institute




* Cambridge Theological Seminary USA & Global has no connection or relationship to Cambridge University in England, EXCEPT . . . we in the USA are carrying on their "Christian Values of Hundreds of Years" . . . as they have long since become secular humanists, agnostics and atheists: "Anti-Christ" in almost every way and contrary to every Scripture.



FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Dr. D. James Kennedy: Can you be as Bold as Him?


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Cambridge Theological Seminary Office, USA


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Free Ordination-1 by Cambridge Theological Seminary


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Religious Degrees, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate


FROM: IAIA Accreditation, TO: A few Recent Ministry Partners


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary,


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Ministers Main Page


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Home-Based-Ministry: Serve God, Make Money, Save Taxes


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO GENERAL HOME PAGE


FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO MINISTERS HOME PAGE


Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer?

Do you understand "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT" - Unearned and Undeserved?
"Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT!"

Do you know FOR SURE that you have Eternal Life: Here & Now?

"Eternal Life: Here & Now FOR SURE!"

In 'VERY FEW MINUTES' ... you can Know for Certain if you're saved ... or not!
In 'TWO MINUTES' - Know if you're Saved or not!

Red-White-and-Blue In-God-We-Trust


Search Web's Most Comprehensive Christian Site

All-Things-Bible, Church, History, Leadership, Psychology, Politics, Science, Health,
Sermon Resources, "Starters", Illustrations & Stories, Humor, Quotes, Sermons (Audio & Print)
From Ancient Rome, Greece & Jewish History to Latest News Headlines!

The Web Ministers-Best-Friend

GOD BLESS AMERICA EAGLE


flag divider

JCSM's Top 1000 Christian Sites - Free Traffic Sharing Service! The BaptistTop1000.com