Key Statement - Thesis
Do You Qualify for An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary? If you believe God's Word as Stated Above: Probably! (Click for a Free Evaluation)
Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transvestite Equality Caucus
Who are the members in US Congress?
>> 90 Democrats;
>> 1 Republican;
Members at the Kick-off Press Conference from left to right:
Niki Tsongas (D-MA),
José Serrano (D-NY),
Xavier Becerra (D-CA),
Hilda Solis (D-CA),
Jerry Nadler (D-NY),
Barbara Lee (D-CA),
Tammy Baldwin (D-WI),
Lois Capps (D-CA),
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (REPUBLICAN-FL),
Linda Sánchez (D-CA),
Mike Honda (D-CA),
James McGovern (D-MA),
Barney Frank (D-MA),
Chris Shays (R-CT).
The LGBT Equality Caucus formation was announced on June 4, 2008, by openly gay representatives Tammy Baldwin and Barney Frank. The caucus had 91 members (90 Democrats and 1 Republican) during the 111th United States Congress, and is co-chaired by Congress's four openly gay members: Representatives Tammy Baldwin, Barney Frank, Jared Polis and David Cicilline.
MissionThe mission of the caucus is to work for LGBT rights, the repeal of laws discriminatory against LGBT persons, the elimination of hate-motivated violence, and improved health and well-being for all persons, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
The caucus serves as a resource for Members of Congress, their staffs, and the public on LGBT issues. Unlike the Congressional Black Caucus, famous for admitting only black members, the LGBT Equality Caucus admits any member who is willing to advance LGBT rights, regardless of their sexual identity or orientation.
MembershipList of Caucus members in the 112th Congress:
• Tammy Baldwin (Democrat—Wisconsin)
• Barney Frank (Democrat—Massachusetts)
• Jared Polis (Democrat—Colorado)
• David Cicilline (Democrat-Rhode Island)
• Rob Andrews (Democrat—New Jersey)
• Xavier Becerra (Democrat—California)
• Lois Capps (Democrat—California)
• Yvette Clarke (Democrat—New York)
• Joseph Crowley (Democrat—New York)
• Diana DeGette (Democrat—Colorado)
• Keith Ellison (Democrat—Minnesota)
• Raúl Grijalva (Democrat—Arizona)
• Mike Honda (Democrat—California)
• Barbara Lee (Democrat—California) • Jim McGovern (Democrat—Massachusetts)
• Jerry Nadler (Democrat—New York)
• Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (Republican—Florida)
• Linda Sánchez (Democrat—California)
• Jan Schakowsky (Democrat—Illinois)
• Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Democrat—Florida)
• Henry Waxman (Democrat—California)
• Anthony Weiner (Democrat—New York)
• Peter Welch (Democrat—Vermont)
• Shelley Berkley (Democrat—Nevada)
• Howard Berman (Democrat—California)
• Tim Bishop (Democrat—New York)
• Earl Blumenauer (Democrat—Oregon)
• Bob Brady (Democrat—Pennsylvania)
• Michael Capuano (Democrat—Massachusetts)
• André Carson (Democrat—Indiana)
• Kathy Castor (Democrat—Florida)
• Judy Chu (Democrat—California)
• Gerry Connolly (Democrat—Virginia)
• Susan Davis (Democrat—California)
• Peter DeFazio (Democrat—Oregon)
• Bill Delahunt (Democrat—Massachusetts)
• Rosa DeLauro (Democrat—Connecticut)
• Ted Deutch (Democrat—Florida)
• Michael F. Doyle (Democrat—Pennsylvania)
• Eliot Engel (Democrat—New York)
• Anna Eshoo (Democrat—California)
• Bob Filner (Democrat—California)
• Marcia L. Fudge (Democrat—Ohio)
• Gabrielle Giffords (Democrat—Arizona)
• Charlie Gonzalez (Democrat—Texas)
• Luis Gutierrez (Democrat—Illinois)
• Jane Harman (Democrat—California)
• Alcee Hastings (Democrat—Florida)
• Brian Higgins (Democrat—New York)
• Maurice Hinchey (Democrat—New York)
• Mazie Hirono (Democrat—Hawaii)
• Rush D. Holt, Jr. (Democrat—New Jersey)
• Steve Israel (Democrat—New York)
• Sheila Jackson Lee (Democrat—Texas)
• Eddie Bernice Johnson (Democrat—Texas)
• Patrick J. Kennedy (Democrat—Rhode Island) •
* Dennis Kucinich (Democrat—Ohio)
• John Lewis (Democrat—Georgia)
• David Loebsack (Democrat—Iowa)
• Zoe Lofgren (Democrat—California)
• Nita Lowey (Democrat—New York)
• Carolyn Maloney (Democrat—New York)
• Doris Matsui (Democrat—California)
• Carolyn McCarthy (Democrat—New York)
• Jim McDermott (Democrat—Washington)
• George Miller (Democrat—California)
• Jim Moran (Democrat—Virginia)
• Eleanor Holmes Norton (Democrat—District of Columbia)
• Frank Pallone (Democrat—New Jersey)
• Bill Pascrell (Democrat—New Jersey)
• Gary Peters (Democrat—Michigan)
• Chellie Pingree (Democrat—Maine)
• Mike Quigley (Democrat—Illinois)
• Steven Rothman (Democrat—New Jersey)
• Lucille Roybal-Allard (Democrat—California)
• Loretta Sanchez (Democrat—California)
• José Enrique Serrano (Democrat—New York)
• Brad Sherman (Democrat—California)
• Jackie Speier (Democrat—California)
• Pete Stark (Democrat—California)
• Betty Sutton (Democrat—Ohio)
• Paul Tonko (Democrat—New York)
• Edolphus Towns (Democrat—New York)
• Niki Tsongas (Democrat—Massachusetts)
• Nydia Velázquez (Democrat—New York)
• Lynn Woolsey (Democrat—California)
• David Wu (Democrat—Oregon)
• Neil Abercrombie (Democrat—Hawaii; resigned to run for Governor of Hawaii in 2010)
• Phil Hare (Democrat—Illinois; defeated in 2010)
• Mary Jo Kilroy (Democrat—Ohio; defeated in 2010)
• Michael McMahon (Democrat—New York; defeated in 2010)
• Michael R. McNulty (Democrat—New York; retired in 2008)
• Patrick Murphy (Democrat—Pennsylvania; defeated in 2010)
• Joe Sestak (Democrat—Pennsylvania; defeated in 2010)
• Chris Shays (Republican—Connecticut; defeated in 2008)
• Hilda Solis (Democrat—California; became Secretary of Labor in 2009)
• Robert Wexler (Democrat—Florida; resigned to become president of the Center for Middle East Peace and Economic Cooperation in 2010)
• Congressional caucus• Caucuses of the United States Congress References1. ^ "Baldwin Co-Chairs LGBT Equality Caucus: Goal is Equality for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Americans, Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin, June 4, 2008,2. ^ "U.S. House Members Form First Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus", The Advocate, February 5, 2008, retrieved 2010-04-073. ^ "LGBT Equality Caucus Membership List". Archived from the original on 2011-01-19. Retrieved 2011-01-19.4. ^ a b Mission of the LGBT Equality Caucus5. ^ [List of Caucus Members in the 112th Congress http://lgbt.tammybaldwin.house.gov/membership.shtml] External links• LGBT Equality Caucus — official website• "Congressional caucus launched for LGBT rights," The Advocate, June 4, 2008.[dead link]• DiGuglielmo, Joey. "Frank, Baldwin launch LGBT Equality Caucus," The Washington Blade, June 4, 2008.[dead link]• "Keith Ellison is Proud to be Named Vice-Chair of Bipartisan Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus," Re-Elect Keith Ellison for U.S. Congress, retrieved July 20, 2008.[dead link]• "Founding of the Congressional GLBT Equality Caucus – Ending the Discrimination," Congressman Mike Honda - 15th District California, June 4, 2008.
COPYRIGHT, NewtonStein, Cambridge Theological Seminary™ 1973 © 1973 ©
Ministers-Best-Friend.com is an Absolute, Bible-Believing, Conservative Christian Ministry, seeking to serve the Ministers who serve the LORD JESUS. As such, we provides web-space to a number of Ministries, notably NewtonStein (a Creation-Science-Based Research Group), as well as AMERIPEDIA, BIBLIPEDIA, CHRISTIPEDIA, CATHOLIPEDIA, ISLAMIPEDIA, JUDAEOPEDIA, TEA-PARTY-UNITED, TALK-RADIO-REPUBLICANS, ETC., – seeking to be an outlet for many CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE VOICES who love the LORD JESUS CHRIST ABOVE ALL!
Obviously, all phases of Christianity do not agree doctrinally or politically and sometimes even disagree on the actual facts concerning a particular leader, nation or situation, hence there are well over 10,000 denominations extant.
We neither claim nor present ourselves as having perfect knowledge in all things. Thus views and articles posted on this website are those of their authors – who often insist their identities, denominational, and/or doctrinal persuasion be made known for various reasons – offered to you as wise people of God - Christian Patriots, whatever your nation - to discern for your own judgement and edification.
In the NAME of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour:
Do You Qualify for An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary?If you believe God's Word as Stated Above: Probably! (Click for a Free Evaluation!)
Please Visit TOP-TWENTY-FIVE AMERIPEDIA™ Pages  "AMERIPEDIA™" - "SARAH PALIN TOP-100 WEBPAGES!"  "AMERIPEDIA™" – Potential President Marsha Blackburn: TEA-PARTY SUPER-HERO!  "AMERIPEDIA™" - Ronald-Reagan Files: The Great Communicator  "AMERIPEDIA™" – Kristi Noem, The New TEA-PARTY-PRINCESS!  "AMERIPEDIA™" – REAGAN REPUBLICAN Michelle Bachmann for President: 2012 or 2020?  "AMERIPEDIA™" – “TEA PARTY PRINCESS” - KRISTI NOEM, BRIEF-BIO  "AMERIPEDIA™" - Barack Obama Files: His Muslim Connections  "AMERIPEDIA™" - TALK-RADIO-REPUBLICANS HOME PAGE  "AMERIPEDIA™" - TEA-PARTY HISTORY and BACKGROUND  "AMERIPEDIA™" - Conservative Activists: "Who's Who in Christian Conservative Politics?  "AMERIPEDIA™" - SARAH PALIN HOME PAGE: "Winning Big Winning Easy in 2012!"  "AMERIPEDIA™" - TALK-RADIO-CONSERVATIVES Home Page: For a Judaeo-Christian America  "AMERIPEDIA™" - The ALL-PRO-ISRAEL-BLOG  "AMERIPEDIA™" - Sarah Palin Blog: The Webs Largest "Pro Sarah Palin Site!"  "AMERIPEDIA™" - The "Rush-Recommended Republican Blueprint!"  "AMERIPEDIA™" - "Rush Limbaugh Quotes" on Christ and Christianity!  "AMERIPEDIA™" - PNN, "PALIN NEWS-NETWORK”: Her Book Sales Set Records!  "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, Michele Bachmann, BRIEF-BIO!"  "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "Republican Power and Catholics!"  "AMERIPEDIA™" - "Hall of Faith Christian Activist Ministers, 2nd-half 20th Century "  "AMERIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "American Bible Catholics!"  "AMERIPEDIA™" – RUSH REPUBLICANS, HOME-PAGE  "AMERIPEDIA™" - Reagan Republicans Home Page  "AMERIPEDIA™" - PRO-LIFE Page  "AMERIPEDIA™" - Michele-Bachmann, TEA PARTY DARLING Causing “Hysteria-on-the-Left!”
"Fair Use" Notice:
Contributions from the best scholars in numerous fields are added to Ministers-Best-Friend.com website daily. Such research papers and articles:
* May not represent the views of Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Have not been peer-reviewed by Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Being a global ministry of huge proportions - yet of mostly retired volunteers (locally) - it is not possible to "verify" every piece that is submitted to us.
* There is not - and never has been - any money, checking or savings account, or any other such fund associated with Ministers-Best-Friend.com or Cambridge Theological Seminary.
* The 160,000-plus page archive (1-1-2001) of Ministers-Best-Friend.com may or may not contain a tiny amount copyrighted news/political reporting material whose use may or may not have been authorized by the copyright owners;
* To the best of our knowledge we believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the web constitutes a "fair use" of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law).
* If readers wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
* "Fair use" notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who can show our use of such material is not in compliance with the fair Use law.
Thank You for your part in the Global Ministry of Ministers-Best-Friend.com - as of 1-1-2011 - in nearly 200 nations, approaching 40,000 associated Bible Believing Ministers and over 30,000 Ministries.
COPYRIGHT (c) 1977 Cambridge Theological Seminary COPYRIGHT (c) 1965 Cambridge Bible Institute
* Cambridge Theological Seminary USA & Global has no connection or relationship to Cambridge University in England, EXCEPT . . . we in the USA are carrying on their "Christian Values of Hundreds of Years" . . . as they have long since become secular humanists, agnostics and atheists: "Anti-Christ" in almost every way and contrary to every Scripture.
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Dr. D. James Kennedy: Can you be as Bold as Him?
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Cambridge Theological Seminary Office, USA
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Free Ordination-1 by Cambridge Theological Seminary
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Religious Degrees, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate
FROM: IAIA Accreditation, TO: A few Recent Ministry Partners
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary,
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Ministers Main Page
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Home-Based-Ministry: Serve God, Make Money, Save Taxes
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO GENERAL HOME PAGE
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO MINISTERS HOME PAGE
Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer? Do you understand "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT" - Unearned and Undeserved? "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT!"
Do you know FOR SURE that you have Eternal Life: Here & Now?
"Eternal Life: Here & Now FOR SURE!"
In 'VERY FEW MINUTES' ... you can Know for Certain if you're saved ... or not! In 'TWO MINUTES' - Know if you're Saved or not!
Search Web's Most Comprehensive Christian Site All-Things-Bible, Church, History, Leadership, Psychology, Politics, Science, Health, Sermon Resources, "Starters", Illustrations & Stories, Humor, Quotes, Sermons (Audio & Print) From Ancient Rome, Greece & Jewish History to Latest News Headlines!