Below is a Google Page Search Engine
What we want you to see is the simplified, naive, unverified statements by two "greatly esteemed but very liberal leftest institutions:"
They say "Don't Fear the Muslim Brotherhood . . . they are "most reasonable..."
The Muslim Brotherhood, sponsors of H.A.M.A.S., is daily rioting in the streets of Egypt - effectively overthrowing the established government - after being outlawed and not allowed to run for office for decades in Egypt.
Obviously, Egypt didn't think they were "most reasonable" as Brookings says, and "Don't Fear" as both say.
Only time will tell how radical they really are.
The fact that they want democratic elections instead of dictators . . . they STILL insist that ONLY RADICAL MUSLIMS can run for office, with no women or Christians;
And they want nations under Sharia Law - democratically - having the right to vote for the most radical leader with the best economic plan for their nation;
Or the best plan top carry out Holy Jihad . . . to conquer the world
We just want you to see how STUPID and BLIND Brookings leftest radicals really are! Compare their statement with #2 below by the Wall Street Journal where the Muslim Brotherhood REJECTS to even talk with the New Egyptian Vice President!
Is this "most reasonable?"
We copied Google's Page and put it here, as Brookings and BBC will surely change these statements when the whole world sees the truth on their TV's - and how wrong and stupid they are!
Already 10 dead today in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood FORBIDDING the recently "stepped-down leaders to leave the country!
Here's the Google Search Page: 2-3-2011
Web History | Search settings | Sign in
About 12,200,000 results (0.22 seconds)
1. News for How many Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
2. CBC.ca Muslim Brotherhood Rejects Egypt VP Offer Of Dialogue 39 minutes ago Until last week, the Muslim Brotherhood, an illegal but tolerated Islamist ... of bringing so many people onto Egypt's streets and organizing them into ... Wall Street Journal - 3403 related articles
3. Soros blames Jews for Egypt Washington Post (blog) - 7 related articles - Shared by 10+
4. Sophistry And Defining The Muslim Brotherhood, Ctd The Atlantic - 5 related articles
5. Realtime updates for How many Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (44)
6. Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia However, simultaneously, many Sudanese students studying in Egypt were introduced to the ideology of the Brotherhood. The Muslim student groups also began ... Beliefs - Organization - In Egypt - In Asia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood - Cached - Similar
7. History of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free ... Many members of the Brotherhood were held for years in prisons and ... en.wikipedia.org/.../History_of_the_Muslim_Brotherhood_in_Egypt - Cached - Similar Show more results from wikipedia.org
NOTE Brookings' Naivete ...
8. Don't Fear Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood - Brookings Institution Jan 28, 2011 ... Don't Fear Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood ... Many scholars of political Islam also judge the Brotherhood is the most reasonable face of Islamic ... www.brookings.edu/opinions/2011/0128_egypt_riedel.aspx - Cached
NOTE BBC's Naivete ...
9. BBC News - Profile: Don't Fear Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Jan 28, 2011 ... The Muslim Brotherhood is Egypt's oldest and largest Islamist ... By the late 1940s, the group is believed to have had as many as two ... www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12313405 - Cached - Add to iGoogle
"Fair Use" Notice:
Contributions from the best scholars in numerous fields are added to Ministers-Best-Friend.com website daily. Such research papers and articles:
* May not represent the views of Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Have not been peer-reviewed by Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Being a global ministry of huge proportions - yet of mostly retired volunteers (locally) - it is not possible to "verify" every piece that is submitted to us.
* There is not - and never has been - any money, checking or savings account, or any other such fund associated with Ministers-Best-Friend.com or Cambridge Theological Seminary.
* The 75,000-plus page archive of Ministers-Best-Friend.com may or may not contain a tiny amount copyrighted news/political reporting material whose use may or may not have been authorized by the copyright owners;
* To the best of our knowledge we believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the web constitutes a "fair use" of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law).
* If readers wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
* "Fair use" notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who can show our use of such material is not in compliance with the fair Use law.
Thank You for your part in the Global Ministry of Ministers-Best-Friend.com - as of 1-1-2011 - in nearly 200 nations, approaching 40,000 associated Bible Believing Ministers and over 30,000 Ministries.
COPYRIGHT (c) 1977 Cambridge Theological Seminary COPYRIGHT (c) 1965 Cambridge Bible Institute
* Cambridge Theological Seminary USA & Global has no connection or relationship to Cambridge University in England, EXCEPT . . . we in the USA are carrying on their "Christian Values of Hundreds of Years" . . . as they have long since become secular humanists, agnostics and atheists: "Anti-Christ" in almost every way and contrary to every Scripture.
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Dr. D. James Kennedy: Can you be as Bold as Him?
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Cambridge Theological Seminary Office, USA
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Free Ordination-1 by Cambridge Theological Seminary
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Religious Degrees, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate
FROM: IAIA Accreditation, TO: A few Recent Ministry Partners
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary,
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Ministers Main Page
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Home-Based-Ministry: Serve God, Make Money, Save Taxes
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO GENERAL HOME PAGE
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO MINISTERS HOME PAGE
Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer? Do you understand "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT" - Unearned and Undeserved? "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT!"
Do you know FOR SURE that you have Eternal Life: Here & Now?
"Eternal Life: Here & Now FOR SURE!"
In 'VERY FEW MINUTES' ... you can Know for Certain if you're saved ... or not! In 'TWO MINUTES' - Know if you're Saved or not!
Search Web's Most Comprehensive Christian Site All-Things-Bible, Church, History, Leadership, Psychology, Politics, Science, Health, Sermon Resources, "Starters", Illustrations & Stories, Humor, Quotes, Sermons (Audio & Print) From Ancient Rome, Greece & Jewish History to Latest News Headlines!