QUAILS - A quail, i^V, "h ly selav.
Exodi6. 13 at even the quails came up, and covered
Numn. 31 brought quails from thesea, andlet(them)
1 1 . 32 gathered the quails : he that gathered le .
Psa. 105. 40 brought quails, and satisfied them with
1. 7*o tremble, trouble self, Tin charad.
Exod 1 9. 1 8 and the whole mount quaked greatly
2. 7*o be angry, troubled, to tremble, Trj ragaz.
1 Sa. 14. 15 and the earth quaked : so it was a very gr.
Joel 2. 10 earth shall quake before them ; the hea.
3. 7*o shake, tremble, tfjfj raash.
Nah. i. 5 mountains quake at him, and the hills m.
4. 7*0 shake, trouble, disturb, at(v> sei6.
Matt 27. 51 the earth did quake, and the rocks rent
5. To be frightened, terrified, tl/M (Wpo^os [eimi].
Heb 12. 21 Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake
1. Trembling, fear, trouble, "n jn charadah.
Dan. 10. 7 a great quaking fellUpon them, so that
2. A shaking, trembling, B>yi raash.
Eze. 12. 18 eat thy bread with quaking, and drink
1. Vengeance, naqam.
Lev. 26. 25 shall avenge the quarrel of (my) covenant
2. Blame, complaint, momplte.
Col. 3. 13 if any man have a qnarrel against any
QUARREL against, to have or seek a
1. To 2 resent self, seek a quarrel, n^x anah, 7.
2 Ki. 5. 7 see how he sceketha quarrel against me
2.7*0 hold in, en echo.
Mark 6. 19 Herodias had a quarrel against him, and
Graven images, C !VP9 pe.iilim.
Judg. 3. 19 from the quarries that (were) by Gilgal
3. 26 passed beyond the quarries, and escaped
1. Border, Sia? gebul.
Exodi3. 7 neither, .leaven seen . .in all thy quartert
2. Extremities, D n-T [yarckah].
Eze. 38. 6 house of Togarmahof the north quarters
3. Wing, *]J9 kanaph.
Deut22. ix make thee..upon the four quarters of thy
4. Side, border, lay eber.
Isa. 47. 15 they shall wander every one to his quar
^.Corner, nss peah.
Num.34. 3 south quarter shall he from the wildern.
Josh. 15. 5 border in the north quarter (was) from
18. 14 Kirjath-jearim . .this (was) the west quar.
1 8. 15 And the south quarter (was) from the end
6.End, extremity, nyij qatsah.
Jer. 49. 36 the four winds from the four quarters of
7. End, extremity, nx^ qatseh.
Gen. 19. 4 old and young, .people from every quart.
Isa. 56. 1 1 every one for his gain, from his quarter
8. Wind, nn ruach.
i Ch. q. 24 In four quarters were the porters, toward
9. Corner, angle, ywvia guiiia.
Rev. 20. 8 which are in the four quarters of the ea.
10. Place, r6iros topos.
Acts 16. 3 of the Jews which were in those quarters
28. 7 In the same quarters were possessions ol
QUARTER, from every
From every place, Travra\69tv pantachothtn.
Mark i. 45 and they came to him from every quartet
QUARTUS, Kovapros fourth.
A believer in Rome to whom Paul sends a salutation.
Rom.i6. 23 Erastus. .saluteth you, and Q. a brother
A company offour, rerpdSioi tetradion.
Acts 12. 4 four quaternions of soldiers to keep him
\.Mighty one, mistress, rryaa gebirah.
1 Kin. 19 to wife, .the sister of Tahpenesthe queen
15. 13 her he removed from (being) queen, bee.
2 Ki. 10. 13 go down to salute, .the children of theq.
2 Ch.is. 16 he removed her from (being) queen, bee.
Jer. 13. 18 Say unto the king and to the queen, Hu.
29. 2 the queen, and the eunuchs, and the pri.
1.A queen, n^a malkah.
1 Ki. 10. i when the queen of Sheba heard of the fa
10. 4 when the queen of Sheba had seen all So.
10. 10 which the queen of Sheba gave to king S
10. 13 Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all
2 Ch. 9. i when the queen of Sheba heard of the fa.
9. 3 when the queen of Sheba had seen the wi.
9. 9 as the queen of Sheba gave king Solomon
q. 12 Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all
Esth. i. 9 Vashti the queen made a feast for the w.
i. ii To bring Vashti the queen before the king
i. 12 queen Vashti refused to come at the kin.
i. 15 What shall we do unto the queen Vashti
i. 1 6 the queen hath not done wrong to the
i. 17 (this) deed of the queen shall come abroad
1.17 Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen
1. 1 8 which have heard of the deed of the que.
2. 22 who told (it) unto Esther the queen ; and
4. 4 Then was the queen exceedingly grieved
5. 2 Esther the queen standing in the court
5. 3 What wilt thou, queen Esther? and what
5. 12 the queen did let no man come in with t.
7. i Haman. .to banquet with Esther the qu.
7. 2 What (is) thy petition, queen Esther? ami
7. 3 Esther the queen answered and said, If I
Q U E E N 790 QUIT
Eath. 7. 5 answered and said unto Esther the queen
7. 6 was afraid before the king and the queen
7. 7 request for his life to Esther the queen
7. 8 Will he force the queen also before me
8. i the house of Hainan, .unto Esther the q.
8. 7 king Ahasuerus said unto Esther the qu.
9. 12 And the king said unto Esther the queen
9. 29 Then Esther the queen, the daughter of
9. 31 and Esther the queen had enjoined them
Song 6. 8 There are threescore queens, and fourscore
6. 9 the queens, and the concubines, and th.
Dan. 5. 10 the queen, by reason of the words of the
5. 10 the queen spake, and said, O king, live for
S.Queen, n^p meleketh.
Jer. 7. 1*8 to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and
44. 17, 18. o. 25 incense unto the queen of hea.
4.A princess, rrjy sarah.
Isa. 49. 23 and their queens thy nursing mothers
5.A wife, queen, 7Jif> shegal.
Neh. 2. 6 the king said . . the queen also sitting by
Psa. 45. 9 right, .did stand the queen in gold of Op.
6.A queen, a<riAr<ra basilissa.
Matti2. 42 The queen of the south shall rise up in
Luken. 31 The queen of the south shall rise up in
Acts 8. 27 under Candace queen of the Ethiopians
Rev. 1 8. 7 I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall
QUEEN, to be or make
\.Tn be queen, to reign, yhs malak.
Estli. 2. 4 let the maiden which pleaseth. .be queen
2.7*0 make queen, to cause to reign, ^s malak, 5.
Esth. 2. 17 the king, .made her queen instead of Va.
1. To quench, .159 kabah, 3.
2 Sa. 14. 7 so they shall quench my coal which is 1.
21. 17 go. .that thou quench not i e light of I.
Song 8. 7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither
Isa. 1.31 burn together, and none shall quench (t.)
42. 3 and the smoking (lax shall he not quench
Jer. 4. 4 burn that none can quench (it), because of
21. 12 burn that none can quench (it), because
Amos 5. 6 and (there be) none to quench (it) in Be.
2. To break in pieces, destroy, ~\yy sltabar.
Psa. 104. ii They give drink, .the wild asses quench
3. To quench, a^fvw^i sbennumi.
Matt 1 2. 20 smoking flax shall he not quench, till he
-Mark 9. 44, 46, 48 [Where .the fire is not quenched]
Eph. 6. 1 6 to quench all the flery darts of the wicked
1 Th. 5. 19 Quench not the spirit
Heb.n. 34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the
QUENCHED, (not) to be
1.7*0 be extinguished, W? daak, 4.
Psa. 1 18. 12 they are quenched as the fire of thorns
2. 7*0 be quenched, .1331 kabah.
2 Ki.22. 17 therefore my wrath, .shall not be quen.
2 Ch.34. 25 therefore my wrath, .shall not be quen.
Isa. 34. 10 It shall not be quenched night nor day
43. 17 they are extinct, they arequenched as tow
66. 24 neither shall their flre be quenched ; and
Jer. 7. 20 it shall burn, and shall not be quenched
17. 27 shall devour, .and it shall not be quenched
Eze. 20. 47 the flaming flame shall not be quenched
20. 48 have kindled it : it shall not be quenched
3.7 o sink, yffp shaqa.
Numn. 2 when Moses prayed, .the flre was quen.
4. Unquenched, unquenchable, &(r/3e<rTos asbestos.
Mark 9. 43, 45 [the flre that never shall be quenched]
I.A word, matter, thing, ~\yy dabar.
1 Ki. 10. 3 And Solomon told her all her questions
2 f!h. 9. 2 And Solomon told her all her questions
Z.Acute saying, hidden thing, nrn chidah.
1 Ki. 10. i she came to prove him with hard quest.
2 Ch. 9. i came to prove Solomon with hard ques.
S.Question, enquiry, r)rrjfi.a zelema.
Acts 15. 2 go up to Jerusalem, .about this question
18. 15 if it be a question of words and names
23. 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of ques.
25. 19 had certain questions against him of their
26. 3 and questions which are among the Jews
4.A question, questioning, enquiry, ^firijffi! zetesis.
John 3. 25Then there arose a question between (some)
Acts 25. 20 because I doubted of such manner of qu.
1 Ti. i. 4 endless genealogies, which minister que.
6. 4 doting about questions and strifesof words
2 Ti. 2. 23 unlearned questionsavoid, knowing that
Titus 3. 9 foolish questions, and genealogies, and
5.A word, matter, thing, \6yos logos.
Markn. 29 I will also ask of you one question, and
QUESTION (with), call in, ask, one with another, to
1 . To seek, enquire, require, en? darash.
2 Ch.3i. 9 Hezekiah questioned with the priests and
2. To call into (court), tyKa\tta egkaleo.
Acts 19. 40 to be called in question for this day s
3. 7*0 ask upon or about, firfpcardu eperotao.
Luke 2. 46 both hearing them, and asking them qu.
23. 9 he questioned with him in many words
4. To judge, Kpivw krino.
Acts 23. 6 hope, .of the dead I am called in question
24. 21 Touching, .the dead I am called in ques.
5. To seek together, av^rirtu suzeteo.
Mark i. 27 they questioned among themselves, say.
8. ii began toquestionwithhim, seeking of him
9. 10 questioning one with another what the
9. 14 hesaw. .the scribes questioningjwith them
9. 1 6 he asked. .What question ye with them ?
1. Alive, living, Ti chat.
Num 16. 30 and theyifo down quick into the pit ; then
Psa. 55. 15 (and)letthemgodownquickintohell: for
124. 3 they had swallowed us upquick, whenth.
^.Quickening, life giving, preserving, -Trip michi/ah.
Lev. 13. 10 anil (there be) quick raw flesh in the rising
13. 24 the quick (flesh) that burneth have a white
3.7*0 live, have life, aa> zao.
Acts jo. 42 he. .(to be) the Judge of quick and dead
2 Ti. 4. i who shall judge the quick and the dead
Heb. 4. 12 the word of God (is) quick, and powerful
i Pe. 4. 5 is ready to judge the quick and the dead
QUICKEN (together with), be quickened, to
1.7*o keep, preserve or give life, n*n chayah, 3.
Psa. 71. 20 shalt quicken mo again, and shalt bring
80. 18 quicken us, and we will call upon thy n.
119. 25 quicken thou me according to thy word
119. 37 Turn away mine eyes, .quicken thou me
119. 40 Behold, .quicken me in thy righteousness
119. 50 my comfort, .for thy word hath quickened
119. 88 Quicken me after thy loving kindness; so
119. 93 for with them thou hast quickened me
119. 107 quicken me, O LOUD, according unto thy
ng. 149 LORD, quicken me according to thy judg.
119. 154 deliver, .quicken me according to thy w.
119. 156 quicken me according to thy judgments
119. 159 quicken me, O LORD, according to thy
143. ii Quicken me, O LOKD, for thy name s sake
2.7*0 give or preserve life, fairroiJu zdopoieo.
John 5. 21 raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth (th.)
5. 21 even so the Son quickeneth whom he will
6. 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth ; the flesh
Horn. 4. 17 who quickeneth the dead, and calleth t.
8. ii shall also quicken your mortal bodies by
i 00.15. 36 that which thou sowest is not quickened
15. 45 last Adam (was made) a quickening spirit
i Ti. 6. 13 in the sight of God, who [quickeneth] all
i Pe. 3. 18 put to death . . but quickened by the spirit
3. 7*o give or preserve life together, ffvfaoiroiew.
Eph. 2. 5 hath quickened us together with Christ
Col. 2. 13 hath he quickened together with him, ha.
\.Might, with might, IND meod.
1 Sa.2o. 19 thou shalt go down quickly, and come to
2. Hasting, hastily, ino maker.
Exod32. 8 They have turned asidequickly out of the
Deut. 9. 3 destroy them quickly, as the LORD hath
9. 12 Arise, get thee down quickly from hence
9. 12 they are quickly turned aside out of the
9. 16 ye had turned aside quickly out of the
28. 20 until thou perish quickly ; because of the
Josh. 2. 5 pursue after them quickly ; for ye shall
Judg. 2. 17 they turned quickly out of the way which
3. Ifaste, "nnp meherah.
Num.i6. 46 go quickly unto the congregation, andm.
Deut ii. 17 ye perish quickly from off the good land
Josh. 8. 19 ambush arose quickly out of their place
10. 6 come up to us quickly, and save us, and
23. 16 ye shall perish quickly from off the good
2 Sa. 17. 16 send quickly, and tell David, saying, Lo.
17. 1 8 they went both of them away quickly, and
17. 21 pass quickly over the water! for thus ha.
2 Ki. i. ii thus hath the king said, Come down qui.
Eccl. 4. 12 a three fold cord is not quickly broken
4.7*o hasten, make haste, T>D mahar, 3.
Gen. 27. 20 How (is it), .thou hast found (it) so quic.
5. Quickly, speedily raxtus tacheos.
Lukei4. 21 Go out quickly into the streets and lanes
16. 6 Take thy bill, and sit down quickly, and
6. More quickly or speedily, rdxioi/ tachion.
Johni3. 27 Then said Jesus. .That thou doest, do q.
7. In or with speed, iv rdxet en tachei.
Acts 12. 7 and raised him up, saying, Arise up quic.
22. 1 8 get thee quickly out of Jerusalem : for t.
S.Quickly, speedily, raxv tachu.
Matt. 5. 25 Agree with thine adversary quickly whi.
28. 7 go quickly, and tell his disciples that he
28. 8 they departed quickly from the sepulchre
Marki6. 8 they went out [quickly] and fled from t.
Johnn. 29 As soon as she heard, .she arose quickly
Rev. 2. 5 I will come unto thee [quickly], and will
2. 16 I will come unto thee quickly, and will
3. ii I come quickly: hold that fast which th.
11. 14 (and), behold, the third woe cometh qui.
22. 7 I come quickly : blessed (is) he that kee.
22. 12 I come quickly ; and my reward (is) with
22. 20 I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come
QUICKLY, to fetch or make ready
7*o make haste, cause to make haste, "ins mahar, 3.
Gen. 18. 6 Make ready quickly three measures of fl.
2 Ch.iS. 8 Fetch quickly Micaiah the son of Imla
A sand bank, quicksand, ffvprts surtis.
Acts 27. 17 lest they should fall into the quicksands
QUIET (that are), at
1. Rest, place of rest, nnujp menuchah.
Jer. 51. 59 And (this) Seraiah (was) a quiet prince
2. Descent, rest, quietness, nn; nachath.
Eccl. 9. 17 The words of wise (men are) heard in qu.
3. Quiet, y;n ragea.
Psa. 35. 20 against (them that are) quiet in the land
4.Quiet, ease, Jjwc" shaanan.
Isa. 32. 18 sure dwellings, and in quiet resting plac.
33. 20 shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation
5. Safe, at ease, at rest, vSy, iS(p shalev.
Job 21 . 23 One dieth . . being wholly at ease and quiet
^.Finished, perfect, peaceable, C^P shalt.m.
Nah. i. 12 Though (they be) quiet, and likewise ma.
7. 7*o be quiet, at rest, ep^ shaqat.
JudgiS. 7 how they dwelt careless, .quiet and secu.
18. 27 a people (that were) at quiet and secure
i Ch. 4. 40 the land (was) wide, and quiet, and peac.
8. Quiet, -fjpt/j.0! eremos.
i Ti. 2. 2 quiet and peaceable life in all godliness
9.Mild, tranquil, gentle, riav\ios hesnchios.
1 Pe. 3. 4 a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the
QUIET (self), to
1.7V) cause or let rest, mj nuach, 5.
Zech. 6. 8 have quieted my spirit in the north cou.
2.7*0 be quiet, at rest, vyy shaqat, 5.
Job 37. 17 he quieteth the earth by the south (wind)
3.7*0 be silent, to cease, stand still, c.j j damam, 3a.
Psa. 131. 2 I have behaved and quieted myself, as a
4.7*0 send down, appease, pacify, KaTarrrf\\(a.
Acts 19. 36 ought to be quiet, and to do nothing raa.
QUIET, to be (in)
1. To keep self silent, cnn charash, 7.
Judgi6. 2 were quiet all the night, saying, In the
2. 7*o (be at) rest, nj nuach.
Job 3. 26 rest, neither was I quiet ; yet trouble ca.
3. 7*o be quiet, at ease, secure, JNy* shfian, 3a.
Prov. i. 33 whoso hearkeneth. .shall be quiet from f.
Jer. 30. 10 shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none
4.7*0 be quiet, at rest, opy shaqat.
2 Ki.ii. 20 city was in quiet : and they slew Athaliah
2 Ch.i4. i In his days the land was quiet ten years
14. 5 and the kingdom was quiet before him
20. 30 the realm of Jehoshaphat was quiet ; for
23. 21 the city was quiet, after that they had
Job 3. 13 should I have lain still and been quiet
Isa. 14. 7 The whole earth is at rest, (anil) is quiet
Jer. 47. 6 how long (will it be) ere thou be quiet?
47. 7 How can it be quiet, seeing the LORD ha.
Eze 1 6. 42 will be quiet, and will be no more angry
5. To cause to be quiet, or be at rest, ap^ shaqat, 5.
Isa. 7. 4 be quiet ; fear not, neither be faint hea.
Jer. 49. 23 is) sorrow on the sea ; it cannot be quiet
6.7*0 cease, be quiet, calm, prs? shathaq.
Psa. 107. 30 Then are they glad because they be quiet
7. 7*o rest, keep quiet, rjffvxdfa hesuchazo.
1 Th. 4. ii that ye study to be quiet, and to do your
In quietness, ty S bash-sheli.
2 Sa. 3. 27 in the gate, to speak with him quietly
1. Descent, rest, quietness, nn; nachath.
Eccl. 4. 6 Better (is) an handful (with) quietness, th.
Z.Safe, at ease, at rest, v^y, ^ shalev.
Job 20. 20 he shall not feel quietness in his belly
S.Rest, ease, security, ftffj shalvah.
Prov. 17. i Better (is) a dry morsel, and quietness th.
4. 7*o cause to be quiet or at rest, cpy shaqat, 5.
Isa. 30. isinquietnessandinconttdenceshallbeyour
32. 17 effect.. quietness and assurance for ever
5. Rest, quietness, D^c? sheqet.
1 Ch.22. 9 will give, .quietness unto Israel in his d.
6.Peace, concord, harmony, c pTjirj eirene.
Acts 24. 2 that by thee we enjoy great quietness, and
T. Quietness, silence, ijtrvx * hesuchia.
2 Th. 3. 12 with quietness they work, and eat their
QUIETNESS, to give or be in
1. 7*0 be quiet, at rest, cpy shaqat.
Judg. 8. 28 the country was in quietness forty years
2.7*0 cause to be quiet or at rest, epy4
Job 34. 29 When he giveth quietness, who then can
QUIT, (to be)
\.Innocent, free, acquitted, exempt, clean, *p) naqi.
Exod2i.28 but the owner of the ox (shall be) quit
Josh. 2. 20 we will be quit of thine oath which thou
2. To be innocen t,free, empty, acquitted, npj naqah , 2.
Exod2i. 19 then shallhe that smote (him)be quit :on.
QUIT selves, to
1.7*0 be, n;n hayah,
i Sa. 4. 9 quit yourselves like men, O ye Philistines
2.7*0 act like a man, dj/Jpi fouui andrizomai.
i Co. 16. 13 Watch yc. .quit you like men, be strong
QUITE 791 RAIMENT
Naked, bare, n;~iy eryah.
Hab. 3. g Thy Low was made quite naked, (accord.)
[See also Driven, take away.]
1.A quiver, nyptt ashpah.
Job 39. 23 Tlie quiver rattleth against him, the glit.
Psa.i27. 5 Happy (is) the man that hath his quiver
Isa. 22. 6 Elani bare the quiver with chariots of m.
49. 2 made me a polished shaft ; in his quiver
Jer. 5. 16 Their quivers) as an open sepulchre they
Lam. 3. 13 He hath caused the arrows of his quiver
2. A quiver or sword, ^ifi teli.
Gen. 27. 3 thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and
To quiver, tingle, ^7$ tsalal.
llab. 3. 16 my lips quivered at the voice : rottenness
Start a Church, Christian School, or Bible School;
Begin Home-Schooling, or get a Christian or Bible School Accredited, etc;
How to Start a Church Legally: PART-1
How to Start a Church Legally: PART-2 (Background)
How to Start a Church Spiritually: PART-3
How to Start a Local Church Ministry: PART-4
How to Start a Church Legally: PART-5
How to Name a Church: PART-6
How to Write a Statement of Faith: Part-7
How to Name a Church: PART-8
Why You Should NOT INCORPORATE! (MOST IMPORTANT LEGALLY!)
How to Start a Church TODAY with immediate Tax-Exemption!
Just TEN-SURE-&-SIMPLE STEPS! PART-9 (Most Popular!)
HOW TO DO Church Planting, Part-10
How to do Church Minutes for Business Meetings: Part-11
How to know if you are being called to Minister: Part-12
How to make your Ministry Sales Tax Exempt: TODAY Part-13
EKKLESIA ARCHIVES: Who Started Your Church? History, Part-14
HOME-SCHOOLING: How to get Started! TODAY! Part-15
What Is A "FREE-CHURCH!" - General Background;
...The Lord is...
because they believe not on me; ...
because I go to my Father; ...
seeking to serve the Ministers - and dedicated Christians who serve the LORD JESUS.
As such, we provide web-space to a number of Ministries - notably "NewtonStein!" (a Creation-Based Science Research Group), as well as AMERIPEDIA, BIBLIPEDIA, CHRISTIPEDIA, CATHOLIPEDIA, HISTIPEDIA, ISLAMIPEDIA, JUDAEOPEDIA, POLITIPEDIA, TEA-PARTY-UNITED, MEDIPEDIA, ETC.;
to reach Muslims, Jews, Scientists, teach Biblical Medicine and Health, Godly Government, Church Leadership, sharing American Godly History, and the HAND OF GOD in World History over the Ages!
We neither claim nor present ourselves as having perfect knowledge in all things. . . or anything!
– who often insist their identities, denominational, and/or doctrinal persuasion
True Christian Patriots - WHATEVER YOUR NATION - to discern for your own judgement and edification unto Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.