BILL O'REILLY, STANDING UP for JESUS, Brief Bio, BILL O'REILLY, STANDING UP for JESUS, Brief Bio, BILL O'REILLY, STANDING UP for JESUS, Brief Bio,
Web's Largest Site with "INERRANT BIBLE" Worldview! CHRISTIPEDIA™ An Online Christian Worldview Encyclopedia, Where God's Word is "STILL...INERRANT!" BILL O'REILLY: "The FACTOR!": BILL O'REILLY, STANDING UP for JESUS, Brief Bio; Home of CAMBRIDGE THEOLOGICAL SEMINARYWith "DOCTOR of DIVINITY" for Ministers! Is Your DOCTORATE from Cambridge? The GREATEST NAME in Education!
"WELCOME!"Web’s Largest and Most Comprehensive, "Bible-Christian" Website!From an..."INERRANT - BIBLICAL"...Viewpoint! With Over...900,000 Pages – (10-1-2012) And More Than 9-Million Graphics, And Over 10-Million Links,Under Construction
DEAR FRIEND! PLEASE SEE MASTER HOME PAGE Before moving on with your studies: PLEASE?WITH OVER 2,000 IMPORTANT BIBLE CHRISTIAN "GRAPHICS and "LINKS!" MANY STUDY RESOURCES ALL ON ONE PAGE (you may need later!) THANK YOU, GOD BLESS, PRAY for US, TELL OTHERS,PLEASE COME BACK OFTEN! Fellow Christian for Christ!
Make no mistake about it: 'YOU!' BIBLE-CHRISTIAN! Preacher, Teacher, Pastor, Minister, Counselor, Christian School Teacher, Elder, Deacon, Lay Leader, Singer-Musician, Children-Youth Worker, Political Activist: Fellow-Laborer's For Christ:
CHRIST IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE USA!
This great Nation is doomed . . . UNLESS WE CHRISTIANS WILL BE that Mighty City Shining on the Hill! The powerful Salt that has regained Savor! (Matt 5:13-14)
"EXCEPT God build the NATION; . . . they labor in vain to build it! Psalm 127:1
We at Ministers-Best-Friend.com are retired Ministers, with no goal in life beyond helping all True Ministers of Jesus Christ, do the work of Ministry. God is blessing.
Our TOP PRIORITY is helping start new Ministries. In 2011 we provided the paperwork for 778 new Churches, Ministries. . ."PER MONTH!"   ("FREE LEGAL PACKET" Church Organization Papers; CLICK HERE!)
Why did we name our website "Ministers-Best-Friend.com?"
Because. . . that's what we strive to be . . . the Dedicated, Evangelistic, Bible Minister's absolute BEST MINISTRY FRIEND IN THE WORLD as follows:
(A) By offering the very best in Christian Study Resources (See right margin menu);
(B) From several Online Christian Encyclopedias for "Students-N-Scholars";
(C) The New International Standard Series of Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Commentaries, Lexicons and much more:SEE EIGHT-VERSION SIDE-by-SIDE "DECATHALOGUE!"
(D) The Cambridge Theological Seminary offers the Very Best Name in Ministry Credentials;
(E) Serving 190+ nations: USA #1, China #2, Russia #3
 Full-&-Legal Ordination for all phases of Ministry:
** Preachers, Pastors and Evangelists;
** Soul Winners! - (they are Evangelists too!)
** Sunday School and Bible Study Teachers are "God-called Ministries too!"
** Christian School Teachers and Children's Workers!
** All Deacons and Elders NEED to be Ordained
** Singers, Musicians, Praise and worship Leaders;
** Nursery Workers, Jails-Nursing Home Ministries,
** Every person having a 'Call to Ministry' needs to be "Ordained to Ministry to reap the benefits thereof: Financially, Influence, Credentials, etc;
Online "Free!" Ordination for Bible Believers Only
For all Ordination needs, please see: Ministerial Ordination Process:
 Chaplain's Ordination, Full & Legal, Certified & Registered - can be "Board Certified" - Licensed & Ordained: Online "Free!" Chaplaincy Ordination
 Chaplaincy Training, Certification with Endorsement for Employment: Jail, Hospital, Schools, Courts, Police-Fire Dept: Online "Free!" Chaplaincy Training: Multiple Certifications
 "Doctor of Divinity Title" for Absolute Bible-Believing Preachers, School-Teachers; See: "Free!" Doctor of Divinity
 Two-Year, Four-Year, Master's Programs in "Biblical Studies" for Absolute Bible-Believing Preachers, Bible School-Teachers; Online "Free!" Biblical Degree Programs
 How to Start a New Church or Ministry, Tax-Exempt from the first day, even in your home . . . a Beautiful 33-Page Fill-in-The-Blank packet (With Charter). . .just for a Free-will love Offering; Start-A-Church-Legal Packet
 How to Start an Accredited Bible Institute in your Local Church as an affiliate of Cambridge Theological Seminary (With Charter) - just for a Free-will love Offering; Start a Bible Institute in Your Church
 Free English Lessons for Hispanic/Latinos - Christians Only - College Credit, starts 3rd-4th grade level; [IN PROCESS] Free English Lessons for Hispanic/Latinos
 Need a High School Diploma? Get a genuine Diploma, back-dated to 1977 if needed; Need a High School Diploma?
 Website for your Ministry, free website instruction, for Bible Believers only; Website for your Ministry,
 Home Schooling - not FREE yet . . . but soon will be. . . for Bible Believers only; Home Schooling - not FREE yet
 Licensed Christian Counselors Program: Allows you to charge fees and gain income, for Bible Believers only, Basic Lessons; Free Licensed Christian Counselors
 Full-&-Legal Ordination as "Minister of Music" for all phases of Church Music program: Singers, Musicians, Sound=Technicians, Praise & Worship Leaders, Banners, etc. Online "Free!" Ordination for Ministers of Music
 Doctorate in Music helping magnify your music ministry, for Bible Believers only; Can you use a "Doctoral Degree" in Praise-&-Worship Music?
 "Certified Scholar of the Bible" in several basic categories, where you take an OPEN BIBLE - SELF-ADMINISTERED TEST. Why OPEN BIBLE? The goal is NOT to test your memory!!!
The GOAL is to test your ability to understand the Word of God as you read it!
All we ask is that you "sign that you did the work yourself." The Credential is Beautiful, and it makes you a "BOARD CERTIFIED FELLOW" of Cambridge Theological Seminary.
"Certified Scholar of the Bible" Program
Online Christian Encyclopedia
Cambridge Theological Seminary
For “Students-N-Scholars”BRIEFS: CURRENT CHATTER! NEWS!What Is The Media NOT Telling You? (CLICK PICTURES) Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Ann Romney, Tebow! Orly Taitz, William Owens, Gabby! Jeremy Lin, BRIEFS: MISS AMERICAS' FOR CHRIST: Beauty Title Winners Standing-Up for Jesus! (CLICK PICTURES for STORIES) G. Carlson, Miss A! 2003, Miss A! 2008, C. Prejean, Miss A! 2010, Miss A! 2011, Miss A! 2012 BRIEFS: AMERICAN CHRISTIAN EDUCATORS: These Men Founded Christian Universities! (CLICK PICTURES) B. Jones, O. Roberts, L. Roberson, J. Falwell, J. Hyles, A. Horton, P. Robertson BRIEFS: AMERICAN CHRISTIAN PASTORS: These Men Founded Large Churches-Ministries! (CLICK PICTURES) T.D. Jakes, Creflo Dollar, The "HUTCH!", Fred Price, Chas Blake, Ken Ulmer, Tony Evans, BRIEFS: AMERICA'S HISPANIC LEADERS!These Leaders Changing Your World! (CLICK PICTURES) M. Rubio....S. Martinez...L. Palau...G. Maldonado...K. Guilfoyle...W. de Jesus; BRIEFS: SOME NEWS MAKERS Republican Primary Candidates For President: 2012! (CLICK PICTURES) Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul BRIEFS: AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE LEADERS! These Leaders Are Changing Your World! (CLICK PICTURES) G. Brigitte...S. Parker...A. Holmes...J. Bynum...H. Faulkner...A McGlowan...K. Watts; Sodomy Shortens Male Lifespan Decades!
SELF-CONFESSED LISTS: HOMO & PRO-HOMO SODOMITES: PASTORS, MINISTERS, LEADERS LESBIAN and PRO-LESBIAN PASTORS, CHAPLAINS, LEADERS
(Has YOUR "Spiritual Leader" COME OUT?)AMERIPEDIA: George Washington on HOMOSEXUALITY Early Church OUTLAWS HOMOSEXUALITY in Roman Empire! "DID YOU KNOW? "EVERY REVIVAL" in the Bible Began by Removing SODOMITES! 1 Kin 14:24, 1 Kin 15:15, 1 Kin 22:6, 2 Kin 23:7, (OBEDIENCE!...Deut 23:17, NOT PRAYER ... Brings REVIVAL!) SODOMITES: Acceptance is SIN, Approval is BLASPHEMY! BRIEFS: SOME NEWS MAKERS! These People Decide What's Happening! (CLICK PICTURES) Franklin Graham, Miss Home School, Charles Payne, H.L. Gates Jr., Carrie PrejeanNewtonStein: Web's Largest "INSPIRED-INERRANT" Bible Resource; "HAECKEL'S DRAWINGS" FRAUD In SCIENCE! Haeckel's Imaginary Drawings: 100 Years of Error! The 40-Year “Piltdown Man Hoax!” The "Nebraska Man" becomes a "Pig's Tooth!" 10 Scientific Frauds that Rocked the World! Global Warming Hoax (Hundreds of Articles!)
"GENESIS-1" TRUTH In SCIENCE! USA! Christian Nation Browse Massive Evidence Below:"AMERICAN DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE" Declares USA Recognizes: "SELF-EVIDENT TRUTHS!" Declaring ALL are "CREATED" equal!Endowed by Their "CREATOR" With 'Certain', 'Inalienable', 'Rights'; Statesman Thomas JeffersonAuthor, Immortal USA Declaration of Independence' AMERIPEDIA Thomas Jefferson: His Personal "TRIBUTE to DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE
U.S. Supreme Court Decision: (Unanimous Decision!) "THIS IS A CHRISTIAN NATION!" Trinity vs. New York, 143 US 457, 36 L ed 226,
Thomas Jefferson! "Most Misunderstood" Founding Father!Some say Non-Christian for REJECTING Christ's Divinity (He believed like Jehovah's Witnesses: Not Mainstream,... but Christian!)
However, multitudes of Christians IN ALL AGES, saw Christ as "PERFECT MAN" ...the "SECOND ADAM" Rom 5:6-16 Worshipping Christ as SAVIOUR, and KING, but not DIVINE! (Arianism) FACT! President Jefferson STARTED Church in the US Capitol Building!
FACT! He JOINED it the same weekend he wrote SEPARATION CHURCH-STATE letter!
FACT! Jefferson ALLOWED several groups to have Church in the US Capitol!
FACT! He oversaw other Churches in the US TREASURY and SUPREME COURT!
FACT! Jefferson hired MARINE BAND to play each Lord's Day...
FACT! ... And President Jefferson paid them with TAX DOLLARS!
FACT! FEW...WHO EVER LIVED...were better Disciples of Christ than Thomas Jefferson! For Many More, See this THOMAS JEFFERSON "FACT SHEET!" Jefferson, Joins, Supports, Leads Church in US Capitol: FOOTNOTES [1-43] Capitol Church Photos on OFFICIAL US GOV WEBSITE
President James Madison Joined Jefferson's Capitol Church! Jefferson, Madison Belong to Church in US Capitol: FOOTNOTE 
Don't be Fooled By ... "Willfully Blind", Atheist, Anti-Christian, "Deceived-and-Deceiving" College Professors!
"WIKIPEDIA!" The Greatest Encyclopedia, by Worldly Standards! The Most Dangerous Encyclopedia, by Christian-Patriotic Standards! "WIKIPEDIA (WICKED-PEDIA?) WARNING!"
FACT: Wiki Philosophy: ATHEIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN, ANTI-BIBLE; FACT: We Recognize Wikipedia's Great Worldly Success . . . BUTURGE YOU NOT TO TRUST THEIR ANTI-CHRISTIAN BIAS! Take a Moment and Check How OUTRAGEOUS! WIKIPEDIA: ANTI-AMERICA, ANTI-BIBLE, ANTI-CHRIST! WIKI “TRIPLE XXX-RATED For Your CHILDREN!” WIKIPEDIA FOUNDER JIMMY WALES, CELEBRATED ATHEIST "CAMBRIDGE!"
NOTICE! Wrapping up 2011 . . . NOTICE! 2012: A year of amazing growth! (See moving marquee above). As such, we are sorry to say that we may have missed someone: Did We Miss Your Request for info in 2011? "CAMBRIDGE!" CAMBRIDGE THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY!™ "World's Largest Conservative Bible Seminary!" FREE Doctoral Degree for True Bible Preachers and Teachers! Do you qualify for a Doctoral Degree in Sacred Music?
"CAMBRIDGE!" STILL...The GREATEST Name in Education! A CAMBRIDGE Degree...YOUR Name...YOUR Wall...WHEN?
Do You Qualify for An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary?If you believe God's Word as Stated Above: Probably! (Click for a Free Evaluation!) What Is The WORD of GOD? CHRISTIPEDIA™ Statement On The Holy Scriptures; The ‘LENS’ Through Which 'ALL' Knowledge Is Understood;
THE WORD of GOD, AXIOM-1:
"IF" there exists any such thing as 'THE WORD OF GOD!' [and ALL evidence proves such does exist:]
"THEN" by inherent definition - it must be "GOD-BREATHED!"
Thus 'GOD'S WORD' can have NO LESSER STANDARD
than that stated; "GOD'S WORD MUST" THEREFORE BE:
AS TRUE IN history, archeology, geography, Earth science, medical science, nutrition, gerontology, agriculture, botany, astronomy, physics, chemistry, climatology, government, law, psychology, sociology - AND EVERY TOPIC IT TOUCHES - as in Theology, Divinity and Doctrine:
And "IF IT BE NOT" - true in ALL subjects mentioned above; and And "IF IT BE NOT"
Holy, Inspired, Inerrant, Infallible, Infinite, Invincible, Indestructible, Inexhaustible, Intrepid, Inalienable, Immutable, Implacable, Impossible-to-Improve: Indubitable and Indomitable in EVERY FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE:
"THEN" . . . it cannot be ‘The Eternal and Incomparable Word’ of the Great Creator God!
God's Eternal Guarantee!"Heaven and Earth Shall Pass Away; But 'MY WORDS', SHALL NOT, PASS AWAY!" -- Jesus of Nazareth, "The Messiah!" AD-33 (Matthew 5:18)
Do You Qualify for An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary? If you believe God's Word as Stated Above: Probably! (Click for a Free Evaluation!)
For This World! Right Now! Today! (Christ taught us to Pray! Matt 6:10, Luke 11:2
Does God Achieve His Goals? OR, does Satan achieve his goals? (All Teaching and Commentary from "INSPIRED-INERRANT!" View of Scripture!)
THE MOST IMPORTANT "3-QUESTION QUIZ" - EVER!
The Adversary’s Goals:
SCRIPTURE: "The ‘Devil’ ... walketh about seeking whom he may DEVOUR." 1 Pet 5:8
SCRIPTURE: "The ‘Thief’ (Devil) cometh not, but for to steal, to kill and to DESTROY." John 10:10
QUESTION: Do you Believe the Devil Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___
God the Father’s Goals: SCRIPTURE: "For God sent NOT His Son into the world TO CONDEMN the world, but that THE WORLD though Him might BE SAVED! John 3:16 John 3:17
SCRIPTURE: "Beloved, be NOT ignorant of this ONE THING, ...The Lord is... NOT WILLING that ANYshould perish, but that ALL should come to REPENTANCE. 2 Pet 3:9
QUESTION: Do you Believe Father God Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___
God the Son’s Goals: SCRIPTURE: "For the Son of Man is come to seek and to SAVE that which is lost!" Luk 19:10 "For I came NOT to judge the world, but to SAVE the world. John 12:47
SCRIPTURE: "And I, if I be lifted up from the Earth, I WILL DRAW ALL men unto Me." John 12:32
QUESTION: Do you Believe God the Son (Jesus Christ): Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___ center>
God the Spirit’s Goals: SCRIPTURE: Jesus declares: "'I ’WILL’' send Him (Holy Spirit) unto you, and when He is come 'He ’WILL’' testify of Me: John 14:26
SCRIPTURE: "He ’WILL’ reprove the world [convict, convince, correct] of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment: John 16:7
SCRIPTURE: (1)Of Sin, because they believe not on me; ... (2) Of Righteousness, because I go to my Father; ...(3)Of Judgment, because the 'Prince of this World' IS JUDGED![A] John 16:8-10
QUESTION: Do you believe God the Spirit Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___
Who Achieves STATED GOALS? GODHEAD or Satan? If you believe "I Believe GOD WINS the Battle for the World!"
The "Inerrant Word of God!" Declares
"These things have I WRITTEN unto you who BELIEVE, THAT YE MAY KNOW that ye have Eternal Life." 1 John 5:13
So How Can We Know? Dearest Visitor!People PRAY 'ROUND-THE-CLOCK' for ALL who VISIT THIS PAGE!We BEG of YOU - TODAY - to "M-E-M-O-R-I-Z-E!" this SCRIPTURE!
"These things have I written unto you who BELIEVE,THAT YE MAY KNOW That ye HAVEETERNAL LIFE!" 1 John 5:13 Let's Break it Down!"These things have I WRITTEN (Absolute, Unchanging!) Unto You who BELIEVE, (BELIEVE! Plus Nothing! Minus Nothing!) THAT YE MAY K-N-O-W! (NOT 'Hope', 'Wish', 'Think', 'Suppose', etc.,) That ye HAVE! (NOT "WILL HAVE"...SOMEDAY! But HAVE NOW!) Eternal Life!"(You "Receive" Christ, He comes into Your HEART PROMISING! "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU!" Heb 13:5YOU invite Christ in; HE GUARANTEES: "I WILL NEVER LEAVE'!" IT'S SETTLED!FACT! You know "IF" you believe that Jesus Christ died on the Cross: For the sins of all humanity! (Including your own!);FACT! "IF" You BELIEVE You have ETERNAL LIFE NOW! For SURE! For EVER! PLEASE CLICK IF YOU BELIEVE WE CAN "KNOW" I DO BELIEVE! ETERNAL LIFE KNOWN FOR SURE IN THIS LIFE! 1 John 5:13 Do You Qualify for An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary? If you believe God's Word as Stated Above: Probably! (Click for a Free Evaluation!)
Many Fine Bible Scholars seem unaware, Of Christ's Great Parable covering the whole Church Age, From His Sowing First Seed to His Great End-Time Harvest of Souls! And Final Judgment of the Unsaved and their Damnation; To Christ’s Presence with us and The Eternal Kingdom!
(See Greatest Parable on End of Times!) Christ’s Greatest Parable on End of Times: Brief Overview
"CAMBRIDGE!" BIBLE MNEMONICS!No other spiritual exercise,pays greater spiritual dividends than MEMORIZING Scripture! (Dr. Charles "Chuck" Swindoll, Radio-TV-Preacher)"I am convinced,that one of the GREATEST things we can do is to memorize Scripture." (Dr. Billy Graham, "World's Greatest Evangelist")MEMORIZE THEME of EVERY CHAPTER IN NEW TESTAMENT!(With Little Rhymes, Limericks for EACH CHAPTER!)
In just 30 days . . . YOU know know from MEMORY, What EVERY CHAPTER in the WHOLE NEW TESTAMENT is about!
** To SEARCH for any Word, Topic or Scripture ON THIS WEBSITE, use the GOLD-BOX SITE SEARCH near top of page: 600,000 pages available 1-1-2012, from Cambridge Theological Seminary Archives;
To Use Page EFFICIENTLY;
** To SEARCH for any word, subject or Scripture on this SINGULAR-WEB-PAGE you are now on, (which may be from 100-3,000 regular notebook sized pages), do as follows:
 At TOP TOOLBAR on Monitor, "CLICK EDIT" then "FIND"
 Type in SEARCH WORD, Phrase, Scripture, etc.,
 Check "MATCH CASE" if needed and "PRESS ENTER"
 Then Click "NEXT" or "PREVIOUS" to search as you desire!
 Do "RIGHT CLICK" on mouse-controller, and "CLICK FIND" on non-FIREFOX Browsers;
DEAR FRIEND! Please Visit Home PageBefore Moving on with Your Studies! MINISTERS BEST FRIEND and CHRISTIPEDIA "HOME PAGE" PLEASE Allow Time...2,000 Graphics-Links!!!
"The Factor!" STANDING UP for JESUS, Brief Bio;
(All NewtonStein "INSPIRED-INERRANT" Bible View!)
CHRISTIPEDIA™ - BILL O'REILLY, STANDING UP for JESUS, Brief Bio;
Host of The FACTOR! The "NO-SPIN ZONE!"
"Bill" O'Reilly is:
>> America's Number #1 TV News Host,
>> "America's Anchor Man!"
>> Founder of "THE FACTOR" which he defines as "THE NO SPIN ZONE
>> A best selling Author,
>> AND... he has been number one since 1998, 13 years and running!
"Bill" O'Reilly is loved by millions, and hated by millions more, as FOX television host, author, syndicated columnist and political commentator. He is the host of the political commentary program The O'Reilly Factor on the Fox News Channel, which is the most watched cable news program on American television.
During the late 1970s and 1980s, Bill" O'Reilly worked as a news reporter for various local television stations in the United States, and eventually for CBS News and ABC News.
Strangely, from 1991 to 1995, Bill" O'Reilly was anchor of the entertainment news program Inside Edition.
Bill" O'Reilly is widely considered a conservative commentator, though some of his positions diverge from conservative orthodoxy (in particular his opposition to the death penalty).
Bill" O'Reilly characterizes himself as an "American, Christian traditionalist". O'Reilly is the author of nine books, and hosted The Radio Factor until early 2009.
His Early Life and Education:
William James "Bill" (or "Billy!") O'Reilly was born on September 10, 1949, at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital in the Washington Heights section of Manhattan to parents William James, Sr. (deceased) and Winifred Angela Drake O'Reilly, from Brooklyn, New York and Teaneck, New Jersey.
Bill O'Reilly's ancestors on his father's side lived in County Cavan, Ireland since the early eighteenth century, and those on his mother's side were from Northern Ireland. The O'Reilly family lived in a small apartment in Fort Lee, New Jersey when their son was born.
In 1951, his family moved to Levittown on Long Island. O'Reilly has a sister, Janet. He attended St. Brigid parochial school in Westbury and Chaminade High School, a private Catholic boys high school in Mineola. His father wanted him to attend Chaminade, but Bill wanted to attend W. Tresper Clarke High School, the public school where most of his closest friends would attend.
Bill O'Reilly played Little League baseball and was the goalie on the Chaminade varsity hockey team. During his high school years, O'Reilly met future award winning singer Billy Joel whom O'Reilly described as a "hoodlum."
O'Reilly recollected in an interview with Michael Kay on the YES Network show CenterStage, thatBilly Joel "was in the Hicksville section – the same age as me – and he was a hood. He used to slick it [his hair] back like this. And we knew him, because his guys would smoke and this and that, and we were more jocks."
After graduating from high school in 1967, O'Reilly attended Marist College, his father's choice. While at Marist, O'Reilly played punter in the National Club Football Association, and was also a writer for the school's newspaper, The Circle.
An honors student, he majored in history. He spent his junior year of college abroad, attending Queen Mary College at the University of London. O'Reilly received his B.A. in history in 1971.
He played semi-professional baseball during this time, as a pitcher for the New York Monarchs.
After graduating from Marist College, O'Reilly moved to Miami, Florida at age 21, where he taught English and history at Monsignor Pace High School from 1970 to 1972. O'Reilly returned to school in 1973 and earned an M.A. in Broadcast Journalism from Boston University.
While attending Boston University, he was a reporter and columnist for various local newspapers and alternative news weeklies, including The Boston Phoenix, and did an internship in the newsroom of WBZ-TV.
During his time at BU, O'Reilly also was classmates with future radio talk show host Howard Stern whom O'Reilly noticed because Stern was the only student on campus taller than he.
O'Reilly also earned a Master of Public Administration from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government. At Harvard, he was a student of Marvin Kalb.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Broadcasting career,
O'Reilly's early television news career included reporting and anchoring positions at WNEP-TV in Scranton, Pennsylvania, where he also reported the weather. At WFAA-TV in Dallas, Texas, O'Reilly was awarded the Dallas Press Club Award for excellence in investigative reporting.
He then moved to KMGH-TV in Denver, Colorado where he won a Local Emmy Award for his coverage of a skyjacking. O'Reilly also worked for KATU-TV in Portland, Oregon, as well as TV stations in Hartford, Connecticut (WFSB-TV), and in Boston, Massachusetts (WNEV-TV).
Bill O'Reilly in 1975 as the "Action Consumer trouble shooter" for ABC affiliate WNEP in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
In 1980, O'Reilly anchored his own program on WCBS-TV in New York where he won his second Local Emmy for an investigation of corrupt city marshals.
In 1982, he was promoted to the network as a CBS News correspondent and covered the wars in El Salvador and the Falkland Islands from his base in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He later left CBS over a dispute concerning the uncredited use in a report by Bob Schieffer of riot footage shot by O'Reilly's crew in Buenos Aires during the Falklands conflict.
O'Reilly joined ABC News as a correspondent in 1986. He delivered a eulogy for his friend Joe Spencer, . . .
. . . an ABC News correspondent who died in a helicopter crash on January 22, 1986 en route to covering the Hormel meatpacker strike that day. ABC News president Roone Arledge, who attended Spencer's funeral, decided to hire O'Reilly after hearing O'Reilly's eulogy.
At ABC, O'Reilly hosted daytime news briefs that previewed stories to be reported on the day's World News Tonight and worked as a general assignment worker for ABC News programs, including Good Morning America, Nightline, and World News Tonight.
O'Reilly has stated that his interest and style in media came from several CBS and ABC personalities including Mike Wallace, Howard Cosell, Dick Snyder and Peter Jennings.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Broadcasting career, Inside Edition'
In 1991, O'Reilly joined the nationally syndicated King World (now CBS) program Inside Edition, a tabloid/gossip television program in competition with A Current Affair. He became the program's anchor after the termination of David Frost.
In addition to being one of the first American broadcasters to cover the dismantling of the Berlin Wall, O'Reilly also obtained the first exclusive interview with murderer Joel Steinberg and was the first television host from a national current affairs program on the scene of the 1992 Los Angeles riots.
Former NBC News and CBS News anchor Deborah Norville on Inside Edition replaced O'Reilly in 1995; O'Reilly expressed desire to quit the show in July 1994.
He then enrolled at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University in September 1995, where he received a Master's degree in Public Administration.
His graduate thesis, which he researched in Singapore, was titled Theory of Coerced Drug Rehabilitation. In his thesis, O'Reilly asserted that supervised mandatory drug rehabilitation would reduce crime, based on the rate of prison return for criminals in Alabama who enrolled in a such program.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Broadcasting career, The O'Reilly Factor
After Harvard, he was hired by Roger Ailes, chairman and CEO of the then startup Fox News Channel, to anchor The O'Reilly Report. The show was renamed The O'Reilly Factor, after O'Reilly's friend and branding expert John Tantillo's remarks upon the "O'Reilly Factor" in any of the stories O'Reilly told.
The program is routinely the highest-rated show of the three major U.S. 24-hour cable news channels and began the trend toward more opinion-oriented prime-time cable news programming. The show is taped late in the afternoon at a studio in New York City and airs every weekday on the Fox News Channel at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time and is rebroadcasted at 11:00 p.m.
Until early 2009, O'Reilly hosted a radio program that had more than 3.26 million listeners and was carried by more than 400 radio stations. According to the talk radio industry publication Talkers Magazine, O'Reilly was #11 on the "Heavy Hundred", a list of the 100 most important talk show hosts in America.
Conservative Internet news site NewsMax’s "Top 25 Talk Radio Host" list selected O'Reilly to the #2 spot as most influential host in the nation, behind the Godfather of Talk-Radio Conservatives: RUSH LIMBAUGH.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Some Controversy
O'Reilly's life and career have not been without controversy. Progressive media watchdog organizations such as Media Matters and Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting have criticized O'Reilly's reporting on a variety of issues, accusing him of distorting facts and using misleading or erroneous statistics.
After the September 11 attacks, O'Reilly accused the United Way of America and American Red Cross of failing to deliver millions of dollars in donated money, raised by the organizations in the name of the disaster, to the families of those killed in the attacks.
O'Reilly reported that the organizations misrepresented their intentions for the money being raised by not distributing all of the 9/11 relief fund to the victims. Actor George Clooney accused O'Reilly of misstating facts and harming the relief effort by inciting "panic" among potential donors.
Beginning in 2005, O'Reilly periodically denounced George Tiller, a Kansas-based physician who specialized in second and third trimester abortions, often referring to him as "Tiller the baby killer".
Tiller was murdered on May 31, 2009 by Scott Roeder, an anti-abortion activist.
Critics such as Salon.com's Gabriel Winant have asserted that O'Reilly's anti-Tiller rhetoric helped to create an atmosphere of violence around the doctor. Jay Bookman of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution wrote that O'Reilly "clearly went overboard in his condemnation and demonization of Tiller" but added that it was "irresponsible to link O'Reilly" to Tiller's murder.
O'Reilly has responded to the criticism by saying "no backpedaling here ... every single thing we said about Tiller was true".
In early 2007, researchers from the Indiana University School of Journalism published a report that analyzed O'Reilly's "Talking Points Memo" segment. Using analysis techniques developed in the 1930s by the Institute for Propaganda Analysis, the study concluded that:
>> O'Reilly used propaganda,
>> frequently engaged in name calling,
>> consistently cast non-Americans as threats
>> and never "in the role of victim or hero."
O'Reilly responded, asserting that "the terms 'conservative,' 'liberal,' 'left,' 'right,' 'progressive,' 'traditional' and 'centrist' were considered name-calling if they were associated with a problem or social ill." The study's authors claimed those terms were only considered name-calling when linked to derogatory qualifiers.
Fox News producer Ron Mitchell wrote an op-ed in which he accused the study's authors of seeking to manipulate their research to fit a predetermined outcome. Mitchell argued that by using tools developed for examining propaganda, the researchers presupposed that O'Reilly propagandized.
O'Reilly is the main inspiration for comedian Stephen Colbert's satirical character on the Comedy Central show The Colbert Report, which features Colbert in a "full-dress parody" of The O'Reilly Factor. On the show, Colbert refers to O'Reilly as "Papa Bear."
O'Reilly and Colbert exchanged appearances on each others' shows in January 2007.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Some Controversy
Speaking on ABC's Good Morning America on March 18, 2003, O'Reilly promised that "If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean...I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush administration again." 
In another appearance on the same program on February 10, 2004, O'Reilly responded to repeated requests for him to honor his pledge: "My analysis was wrong and I'm sorry. I was wrong. I'm not pleased about it at all." With regard to never again trusting the current U.S. government, he said, "I am much more skeptical of the Bush administration now than I was at that time."
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Sexual harassment lawsuit
Andrea Mackris, a former producer for The O'Reilly Factor, sued Bill O'Reilly for sexual harassment on October 13, 2004, seeking $60 million in damages in response to a lawsuit O'Reilly filed previously that day charging Mackris of extortion, alleging that she had threatened a lawsuit unless he paid her more than $60 million.
In her allegations against Bill O'Reilly, Mackris claimed two types of legally cognizable sexual harassment claims that are not based upon physical contact:
She produced quotations from alleged phone conversations between herself and O’Reilly in which he suggested various sexual fantasies he had for her. On October 15, 2004, Fox sought judicial permission to fire Mackris, but Mackris was never fired.
On October 19, 2004, Mackris filed an amended complaint seeking further damages for illegal retaliatory actions by O'Reilly, Fox News, and the News Corporation-owned newspaper, The New York Post.
On October 28, 2004, O'Reilly and Mackris reached an out-of-court settlement and dropped all charges against each other. According to several published reports, as part of the settlement, O'Reilly paid Mackris millions of dollars, but the terms of the agreement are confidential.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Political views and public perception
O'Reilly has long said that his inspiration for speaking up for average Americans are his working-class roots. He has pointed to his boyhood home in Levittown, New York as a credential. In an interview with The Washington Post, O'Reilly's mother said that her family lived in Westbury,which is a few miles from Levittown.
Citing this interview, then liberal talk-show pundit Al Franken accused O'Reilly of distorting his background to create a more working-class image. O'Reilly countered that The Washington Post misquoted his mother, and he said his mother still lives in his childhood home, which was built by William Levitt.
O'Reilly placed a copy of the house's mortgage on his website; the mortgage shows a Levittown postal address.
O'Reilly has also said, "You don't come from any lower than I came from on an economic scale" and that his father "never earned more than $35,000 a year in his life."
Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting has calculated that adjusted for inflation, $35,000 in 1978 would be worth over $90,000 in 2001 dollars. O'Reilly has retorted that his father's $35,000 income only came at the end of his long career.
On The O'Reilly Factor and on his former talk-radio program, Bill O'Reilly has focused on news and commentary related to politics and culture. O'Reilly has long said that he does not identify with any political party.
On December 6, 2000, The Daily News in New York reported, however, that he had been registered with the Republican Party in the state of New York since 1994. When questioned about this, he said that he was not aware of it and says he registered as an independent after the interview.
During a broadcast of The Radio Factor, O'Reilly said that there was no option to register as an independent voter; however, there was in fact a box marked "I do not wish to enroll in party." Despite being registered as an Independent, many view him as a conservative figure.
A Pew Research February 2009 poll found that 66% of his television viewers identify themselves as conservative, 24% moderate, and 3% liberal.
A November 2008 poll by Zogby International found that O'Reilly was the second most trusted news personality after Rush Limbaugh.
In a 2003 interview with Terry Gross on National Public Radio, O'Reilly said:
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Racial Controversy,
On a September 2007 edition of The Radio Factor, while having a discussion about race with fellow Fox News commentator and author Juan Williams about a meal he shared with Al Sharpton, O'Reilly said:
"I think that black Americans are starting to think more and more for themselves, getting away from the Sharptons and the Jacksons and people trying to lead them into a race-based culture. They're just trying to figure it out. 'Look, I can make it. If I work hard and get educated, I can make it.'"
Roland S. Martin of CNN said that the notion that black people are just now starting to value education is "ridiculous" and that the notion that black people let Sharpton or Jackson think for them is "nuts". O'Reilly responded, saying, "It was an attempt to tell the radio audience that there is no difference black, white, we’re all Americans. The stereotypes they see on television are not true."
O'Reilly said, "Media Matters distorted the entire conversation and implied I was racist for condemning racism." Juan Williams said the criticism of O'Reilly was “rank dishonesty” and that the original comments "had nothing to do with racist ranting by anybody except by these idiots at CNN."
Williams, who is black, went on to say it was "frustrating" that the media try to criticize anyone who wanted to have an honest discussion about race.
On May 10, 2008, O'Reilly was presented with the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Governors' Award at an Emmy awards show dinner.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: His Personal Life;
O'Reilly married Maureen E. McPhilmy, a public relations executive. They met in 1992, and their wedding took place in St. Brigid Parish of Westbury on November 2, 1996. They have a daughter, Madeline (born 1998) and a son, Spencer (born 2003).
O'Reilly currently resides in suburban Manhasset, New York.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: His Books;
O'Reilly has authored nine books:
* O'Reilly, Bill (1998). Those Who Trespass. Bancroft Press. ISBN 0-9631246-8-4.
* O'Reilly, Bill (2000). The O'Reilly Factor: The Good, the Bad, and the Completely Ridiculous in American Life. Broadway Books. ISBN 0-7679-0528-8. (Reached #1 on the New York Times' Non-Fiction Best Seller list.)
* O'Reilly, Bill (2001). The No Spin Zone. Broadway Books. ISBN 0-7679-0848-1. (Reached #1 on the New York Times' Non-Fiction Best Seller list.)
* O'Reilly, Bill (2003). Who's Looking Out For You?. Broadway Books. ISBN 0-7679-1379-5. (Reached #1 on the New York Times' Non-Fiction Best Seller list.)
* O'Reilly, Bill; Charles Flowers (2004). The O'Reilly Factor For Kids: A Survival Guide for America's Families. Harper Entertainment. ISBN 0-06-054424-4. (Best-selling nonfiction children's book of 2005)
* O'Reilly, Bill (2006). Culture Warrior. Broadway Books. ISBN 0-7679-2092-9. (Reached #1 on the New York Times' Non-Fiction Best Seller list; Achieved more than one million copies in print in its first three months)
* O'Reilly, Bill (2007). Kids Are Americans Too. William Morrow. ISBN 0060846763.
* O'Reilly, Bill (2008). A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity: A Memoir. Broadway Books. ISBN 0767920929.
* O'Reilly, Bill (2010). Pinheads and Patriots: Where You Stand in the Age of Obama. William Morrow. ISBN 0061950718.
In addition, O'Reilly writes a weekly syndicated newspaper column that appears in numerous newspapers, including the New York Post and the Chicago Sun-Times.
"Bill" O'Reilly, Host of The FACTOR!
Bill O'Reilly: Works Cited;
1. ^ . http://www.newsweek.com/2010/11/01/power-list.html. Retrieved November 8, 2010.
2. ^ "FoxNews.com – Bill O'Reilly's 'Culture Warrior' – Bill O’Reilly | The O’Reilly Factor". Foxnews.com. October 3, 2006. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,215827,00.html. Retrieved November 21, 2008.
3. ^ "Bill O'Reilly's Bio". Fox News. April 29, 2004. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155,00.html. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
4. ^ Boedeker, Hal (July 28, 2009). "Fox News dominates July ratings; Bill O'Reilly again tops – and Nancy Grace makes impressive gains". The Orlando Sentinel. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/07/fox-news-dominates-july-contest-bill-oreilly-again-tops.html. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
5. ^ "The State of the News Media". Pew Project for Excellence in Journalism. 2009. http://www.stateofthemedia.org/2009/narrative_cabletv_audience.php?cat=1. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
6. ^ Kurtz, Howard (January 15, 2007). "Bill O'Reilly And NBC, Shouting to Make Themselves Seen?". The Washington Post. pp. C01. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/14/AR2007011401124.html.
7. ^ Shelburne, Craig (May 10, 2006). "Bill O'Reilly: Radio Should Play the Dixie Chicks". Country Music Television. http://www.cmt.com/news/articles/1531519/20060510/dixie_chicks.jhtml?headlines=true.
8. ^ "Brit Hume". NewsHour with Jin Lehrer Transcript. PBS. January 31, 2002. http://www.pbs.org/newshour/media/cablenews/hume.html.
9. ^ "Bill O'Reilly: "No Spin"". 60 Minutes Transcript (CBS News). September 26, 2004. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/23/60minutes/main645202.shtml.
10. ^ a b Gross, Terry (8 October 2003). "Bill O'Reilly". Fresh Air from WHYY (npr). http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1459090. Retrieved April 09, 2009.
11. ^ Amazon.com: Culture Warrior (9780767920926): Bill O'Reilly: Books
12. ^ Hinckley, David (December 5, 2008). "BIll O'Reilly is really quitting radio gig". The New York Daily News. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2008/12/05/2008-12-05_bill_oreilly_is_really_quitting_radio_gi.html. Retrieved April 4, 2009.
13. ^ Kitman, Marvin (2008). The Man Who Would Not Shut Up: The Rise of Bill O'Reilly. Macmillan Publishers. p. 154. ISBN 9780312385866. http://books.google.com/books?id=h_njnLUvjvQC.
14. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 17.
15. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 13.
16. ^ "A Conversation With Bill O'Reilly". CBS News. November 2, 2008. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/02/sunday/main4563979.shtml.
17. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 25.
18. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, pp. 28–33.
19. ^ a b http://web.yesnetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100406&content_id=9099200&vkey=1&oid=
20. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 33.
21. ^ Duffy, Don (November 19, 1970). ""Campus Stuff" (The Circle)" (PDF). Marist College. http://library.marist.edu/archives/Circle/1970/1970-11-19.pdf. Retrieved May 12, 2008. [dead link]
22. ^ Marist (May 19, 2001). "2001 Commencement Program". Marist College. Archived from the original on December 9, 2006. http://web.archive.org/web/20061209200736/http://www.marist.edu/alumni/oreillyb.html. Retrieved May 12, 2008.
23. ^ a b c d "Bill O'Reilly". Fox News. http://www.foxnews.com/bios/talent/oreilly/. Retrieved December 12, 2009.
24. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, page 51.
25. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 65.
26. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 67.
27. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 70.
28. ^ Posted by Patrick. "O'Reilly: "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not acting." – mediabistro.com: FishbowlDC". Mediabistro.com. http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/oreilly_im_mad_as_hell_and_im_not_acting_95868.asp. Retrieved November 21, 2008.
29. ^ Bill O'Reilly's Bio Accessed August 2006
30. ^ a b Malinowski, Scoop (November 8, 2004). "Get 2 Know Bill O'Reilly!". TheBioFILE.com. Archived from the original on September 7, 2005. http://web.archive.org/web/20050907212901/http://www.thebiofile.com/articles/stories/101950230.php. Retrieved September 9, 2005.
31. ^ ""Bill O'Reilly, Big Pimpin': At 26, the future Fox News star just wanted out of Scranton" via heirs of an O'Reilly correspondent". http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0301061billo1.html. Retrieved September 26, 2007.
32. ^ "Fear Factor – Bill O’Reilly’s baroque period", Nicholas Lemann, The New Yorker, March 20, 2006
33. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, pp. 123–124.
34. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, pp. 127.
35. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 137.
36. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 148.
37. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, p. 150.
38. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, pp. 154–155.
39. ^ a b http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/6417561/mad_dog/ Cloapinto, John. (2004-08-11). "Mad Dog", Rolling Stone
40. ^ " "The O'Reilly Factor: From Nickname to Brandname" Marketing Doctor Blog. September 26, 2008.
41. ^ " "Mad Dog" Rolling Stone. August 11, 2004.
42. ^ Johnson, Peter (October 3, 2006). "Cable rantings boost ratings". USATODAY.com. http://www.usatoday.com/life/columnist/mediamix/2006-09-24-media-mix_x.htm. Retrieved June 21, 2007.
43. ^ The State of the News Media 2007.Annual Report on American Journalism,2007.
44. ^ Heavy Hundred 2008 Talkers Magazine, June 2008.
45. ^ [www.newsmax.com/radio_hosts.cfm Top 25 Radio Hosts] NewsMax.com, July 1, 2008.
46. ^ Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting, "The "Oh Really?" Factor: Bill O'Reilly spins facts and statistics," Peter Hart, May/June 2002.
47. ^ "Fight the power", Bill O'Reilly, WorldNetDaily, December 13, 2001
48. ^ "Red Cross Diverts Donations From Sept. 11 Victims", Kevin Curran, NewsMax.com, October 31, 2001
49. ^ Sharon Cotliar and Stephen M. Silverman (November 7, 2008). "George Clooney Bites Back at Bill O'Reilly - Asia Quake 2004, Bill O'Reilly, George Clooney : People.com". People.com. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1016211,00.html. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
50. ^ Stumpe, Joe; Davey, Monica (June 1, 2009). "Abortion Doctor Shot to Death in Kansas Church". The New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/01/us/01tiller.html?_r=1. Retrieved April 1, 2010.
51. ^ Stelter, Brian (June 2, 2009). "Doctor’s Killer Is Not Alone in the Blame, Some Say". The New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/us/02blame.html?scp=1&sq=%22Tiller+the+baby+killer%22&st=nyt. Retrieved April 1, 2010.
52. ^ "Anti-Abortion Zealot Charged With Murder". New York Post. June 3, 2009. http://www.nypost.com/seven/06032009/news/nationalnews/anti_abortion_zealot_charged_with_murder_172293.htm.
53. ^ O'Reilly's campaign against murdered doctor | Salon News
54. ^ Don’t smear O’Reilly with Tiller assassination | Jay Bookman
55. ^ Href="Http://Projects.Washingtonpost.Com/,
56. ^ Indiana University. "Content analysis of O'Reilly's Rhetoric find spin to be a 'factor'". http://newsinfo.iu.edu/news/page/normal/5535.html.
57. ^ Mike Conway, Maria Elizabeth Grabe, and Kevin Grieves, "Villains, Victims, and the Virtuous in Bill O'Reilly's 'No-Spin Zone'," Journalism Studies 8:2 (2007).
58. ^ Mike Conway, Maria Elizabeth Grabe and Kevin Grieves, Los Angeles Times, Bill O'Reilly and Krippendorff's Alpha, May 16, 2007. Retrieved May 18, 2007.
59. ^ Mitchell R, "Stop Calling O'Reilly Names", LATimes.com (Opinion), May 10, 2007, Accessed May 10, 2007.
60. ^ "The real Colbert talks at Lisner – News". Media.www.gwhatchet.com. http://media.www.gwhatchet.com/media/storage/paper332/news/2007/10/22/News/The-Real.Colbert.Talks.At.Lisner-3046562.shtml. Retrieved November 21, 2008.
61. ^ Stephen Colbert, Bill O'Reilly.. (January 18, 2007) (flv). The Colbert Report. [television series]. New York, NY: Busboy Productions. http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/81003/january-18-2007/bill-o-reilly. Retrieved May 07, 2009.
62. ^ a b "Bill O'Reilly's 'Apology': Still Spinning in the 'No Spin Zone'" by Peter Hart, Common Dreams NewsCenter, February 25, 2004.
63. ^ "Devil in the Details: He Is the Eggman" by Heidi Pauken, The American Prospect, March 1, 2004.
64. ^ "My Bad: 25 Years of Public Apologies and the Appalling Behavior That Inspired Them" by Paul Slansky and Arleen Sorkin, Flak Magazine.
65. ^ "Iraq and the Media" Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting.
66. ^ "Bill O'Reilly admits he was wrong about Iraq" , Associated Press.
67. ^ "O'Reilly: Female Aide in $60M Extort Bid". The Smoking Gun. Courtroom Television Network LLC. 2004-10-13. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013042oreilly1.html. Retrieved 2005-07-11.
68. ^ Howard Kurtz (2004-10-29). "Bill O'Reilly, Producer Settle Harassment Suit". The Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7578-2004Oct28.html. Retrieved 2007-05-28.
69. ^ Farhi, Paul (2000-12-13). "The Life of O'Reilly". The Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A62722-2000Dec12?language=printer. Retrieved 2007-03-04.
70. ^ O'Reilly, Bill (2004-04-18). "Gloves of fairness are off". New York Daily News. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/col/story/185118p-160369c.html. Retrieved 2007-03-04.
71. ^ "Form LL-65". County Trust Company. billoreilly.com. http://www.billoreilly.com/images/pdf/deed.pdf. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
72. ^ Gay, Jason (2000-10-09). "Fox News Superstar Bill O'Reilly Wants to Oppose Hillary in 2006!". The New York Observer. http://www.observer.com/node/52060. Retrieved 2007-06-19.
73. ^ Ackerman, Seth; Peter Hart. "Bill O'Reilly's Sheer O'Reillyness". Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting. http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1070. Retrieved 2007-03-04.
74. ^ O'Reilly, Bill (2003). Who's Looking Out For You?.
75. ^ a b "Conservative U.S. anchor now skeptical about Bush". Reuters (The San Diego Union-Tribune). February 10, 2004. http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/20040210-0550-campaign-bush-oreilly.html. Retrieved April 4, 2009.
76. ^ a b Ackerman, Seth and Peter Hart (July/August 2001). "Bill O'Reilly's Sheer O'Reillyness". Fair.org. http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1070. Retrieved April 4, 2009.
77. ^ Ingrassia, Michele (December 6, 2000). "He's Living the Life of O'Reilly". Daily News. http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/entertainment/2000/12/06/2000-12-06_he_s_living_the_life_of_o_re.html. Retrieved April 21, 2009.
78. ^ "O'Reilly falsely claimed he did not have option to register as an independent". Mediamatters.org. October 3, 2005. http://mediamatters.org/items/200510030001. Retrieved November 21, 2008.
79. ^ "Limbaugh Holds onto his Niche – Conservative Men". Pew Research Center. February 3, 2009. http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1102/limbaugh-audience-conservative-men. Retrieved April 4, 2009.
80. ^ "Zogby Poll Finds the Internet Today’s Most Trusted News Source". The IFC Media Project. November 20, 2008. http://www.imao.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/media_project_poll_info.pdf. Retrieved October 1, 2010.
81. ^ Audio broadcast of Radio Factor 9/19/2007
82. ^ "O'Reilly surprised "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and other New York restaurants". Media Matters for America. September 21, 2007. http://mediamatters.org/research/200709210007. Retrieved December 12, 2009.
83. ^ "CNN's Roland Martin on O'Reilly comment: "[L]ast I checked, I didn't hand over my brain to Rev. Sharpton"". Media Matters for America. September 27, 2007. http://mediamatters.org/items/200709270001?f=h_latest. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
84. ^ "CNN.com – Transcripts". Transcripts.cnn.com. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0709/25/ltm.01.html. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
85. ^ "O'Reilly: "[T]he far-left smear website Media Matters ... feeds the defamation out to the public"". Media Matters for America. September 26, 2007. http://mediamatters.org/research/200709260003. Retrieved December 12, 2009.
86. ^ "FoxNews.com – CNN Goes Over to the Dark Side – Bill O’Reilly | The O’Reilly Factor". Foxnews.com. September 26, 2007. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298120,00.html. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
87. ^ FoxNews.com – Bill O'Reilly Says He's Being Smeared – Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment[dead link]
88. ^ Marvin Kitman, The Man Who Would Not Shut Up, pp. 156–157.
89. ^ Bill O'Reilly Biography
90. ^ a b c d New York Times Best Seller; Number Ones Listing; Non Fiction By Date, Hawes.com
91. ^ "Bill's Bio". BillOReilly.com. http://www.billoreilly.com/pg/jsp/general/billbio.jsp.
92. ^ BillOReilly.com, Newspaper Column List, Accessed January 8, 2007.
Apostle Paul did NOT COPYRIGHT His Work! Neither does NewtonStein!
>> MBF.com Text may be FREELY COPIED by ALL WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THE CHRIST! (Under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, US and International LAW). COPYRIGHT (c) 1977 Cambridge Theological Seminary COPYRIGHT (c) 1965 Cambridge Bible Institute COPYRIGHT (c) 1953 Cambridge World Evangelism COPYRIGHT (c) 1945 Cambridge Bible Church
>> Please give reference to our WEBSITE as source according to the GOLDEN RULE of JESUS!
>> No Minister-Best-Friend.com TEXT may be used in ANY WAY FOR PROFIT! JESUS says "FREELY ye have received FREELY GIVE!"
** NOTE: Layout, photos, graphics, quotes, books, articles by OTHERS - all such is copyrighted to the owners: MBF.com TEXT IS FREE to Believers who will honor us as the source!
** Thank you and MAY GOD GREATLY BLESS YOUR MINISTRY!
Could you please share your State of Salvation that we may better serve our readers? At this time, I do not believe Jesus is the Saviour! I do believe Jesus is the Saviour; I know I have Eternal Life!I do not believe it is possible to 'Know in this life' if one has Eternal Life;
In 'VERY FEW MINUTES'...you can Know for Certain if you're saved for CERTAIN ...or not! 1 John 5:13 I want to know with CERTAINLY what God's Word declares:
A Second Most Important Question! Can you explain to a Spouse, a Child or a Friend HOW "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT" - Unearned and Undeserved? Romans 6:23 If not, please read "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT!" PLEASE, will you name "Ministers-Best-Friend.com" aloud . . .. . .in Prayer Daily, or as often as you think of us? PLEASE?
Ministers-Best-Friend.com is an Absolute, Bible-Believing, Christian Ministry, seeking to serve the Ministers who serve the LORD JESUS. As such, we provide web-space to a number of Ministries, notably NewtonStein (a Creation-Science-Based Research Group), as well as AMERIPEDIA, BIBLIPEDIA, CHRISTIPEDIA, CATHOLIPEDIA , ISLAMIPEDIA, JUDAEOPEDIA, TEA-PARTY-UNITED, MEDIPEDIA, ETC., ALL BIBLE-BASED!
Obviously, all phases of Christianity do not agree doctrinally or politically and sometimes even disagree on the actual facts concerning a particular scripture, fact, leader, nation or situation, hence there are well over 10,000 denominations extant.
We neither claim nor present ourselves as having perfect knowledge in all things. Thus views and articles posted on this website are those of their authors – who often insist their identities, denominational, and/or doctrinal persuasion be made known for various reasons – offered to you as wise people of God - Christian Patriots, whatever your nation - to discern for your own judgement and edification.
Thus we trust, hope and pray, that ALL BELIEVERS who look to the Lord Jesus ONLY, to the Word of God ONLY, to "His will (ONLY!) being done on this Earth AS IN HEAVEN"
In the NAME of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour:
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in the NewtonStein, Cambridge Theological Seminary is archived here under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in reviewing the included information for personal use, non-profit research, and educational purposes only.
"Fair Use" Notice:
Contributions from the best scholars in numerous fields are added to Ministers-Best-Friend.com website daily. Such research papers and articles:
* May not represent the views of Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Have not been peer-reviewed by Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Being a global ministry of huge proportions - yet of mostly retired volunteers (locally) - it is not possible to "verify" every piece that is submitted to us.
* There is not - and never has been - any money, checking or savings account, or any other such fund associated with Ministers-Best-Friend.com or Cambridge Theological Seminary.
* The 1,000,000-plus page archive (1-1-2013) of Ministers-Best-Friend.com may or may not contain a tiny amount copyrighted news/political reporting material whose use may or may not have been authorized by the copyright owners;
* To the best of our knowledge we believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the web constitutes a "fair use" of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law).
* If readers wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
* "Fair use" notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who can show our use of such material is not in compliance with the fair Use law.
Thank You for your part in the Global Ministry of Ministers-Best-Friend.com - as of 1-1-2013 - in nearly 200 nations, approaching 50,000 associated Bible Believing Ministers and over 30,000 Ministries.