ISLAMIPEDIA™ by NEWTONSTEIN at MINISTERS-BEST-FRIEND.com
Please visit our TOP-TWENTY ISLAMIPEDIA™ Webpages  ISLAMIPEDIA™ Holy Quran Quotes About JESUS CHRIST, the MESSIAH!  ISLAM- ISLAMIPEDIA™ INTRO to BASIC Muslim Beliefs  ISLAMIPEDIA™ Do Islam, Judaism, and Christianity All Teach Monotheism?  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - KORAN, “HOLY QUR’AN” The Muslim American Authorized-Version, SURAH-1  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - ISLAMIC PRAYER “SALAH” – Muslim Prayer Principles:  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - ISLAMIC HADITHS, Defined and Explained:  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Prophet Mohammad, His Last Teaching:  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - “The TRUTH of the SWORD” by Ayatollah Khomeini!  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Ayatollah Khomeini, Brief-Bio;  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - The Grand Ayatollah Khomeini: His Beliefs of Theocratic Governing;  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - The Grand Ayatollah Khomeini, Islamic-Hero  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Quotes Against USA and Israel by MAHMOUD-AHMADINEJAD:  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Letter to PRESIDENT G. W. BUSH by MAHMOUD-AHMADINEJAD  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Quotes Against USA by OSAMA bin LADEN  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Powerful Modern Muslim Quotes Against USA, Israel & The West  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Islam for Dummies! The Very Basics  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - The New Islamic Doctrine of “DISPOSSESSING-DISBELIEVERS WEALTH”  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - What do Muslims, Christians and Jews have in Common?  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Will Islam Conquer the USA in a Generation?  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - Do Muslims love Jesus as much as Christians Do?  ISLAMIPEDIA™ - A “Seeking Soul” Explores Islam
Letter to PRESIDENT G. W. BUSH
From MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD, President of Iran, World Islamic Leader:
Letter to George W. Bush
The letter was the first direct communication between Iran and the US since a break of diplomatic ties in 1980. It lists grievances of the Iranian government and questions current and past US foreign policy (8 May 2006).
* Can one be a follower of Jesus Christ… and have countries attacked. The lives, reputations and possessions of people destroyed and on the slight chance of the presence of a few criminals in a village, city, or convoy for example, the entire village, city or convoy set ablaze.
* Paragraph 2
* Or because of the possibility of the existence of WMDs in one country, it is occupied, around one hundred thousand people killed, its water sources, agriculture and industry destroyed, close to 180,000 foreign troops put on the ground, sanctity of private homes of citizens broken, and the country pushed back perhaps fifty years. At what price?… On the pretext of the existence of WMDs, this great tragedy came to engulf both the peoples of the occupied and the occupying country. Later it was revealed that no WMDs existed to begin with.
* Paragraphs 3-4
* There are prisoners in Guantanamo Bay that have not been tried, have no legal representation, their families cannot see them and are obviously kept in a strange land outside their own country. There is no international monitoring of their conditions and fate. No one knows whether they are prisoners, POWs, accused or criminals. European investigators have confirmed the existence of secret prisons in Europe too.
* Paragraphs 6-7
* …many questions about the phenomenon of Israel… Students are saying that sixty years ago such a country did not exist… I tell them to study the history of WWI and WWII. One of my students told me that during WWII, which more than tens of millions of people perished in, news about the war, was quickly disseminated by the warring parties. Each touted their victories and the most recent battlefront defeat of the other party.
After the war they claimed that six million Jews had been killed. Six million people that were surely related to at least two million families. Again let us assume that these events are true. Does that logically translate into the establishment of the state of Israel in the Middle East or support for such a state? How can this phenomenon be rationalized or explained?
* Paragraphs 8, 10-12
* Why is it that any technological and scientific achievement reached in the Middle East region is translated into and portrayed as a threat to the Zionist regime? Is not scientific R&D one of the basic rights of nations?
* Paragraph 20
* Don’t Latin Americans have the right to ask why their elected governments are being opposed and coup leaders supported? Poverty and hardship in large parts of Africa are preventing this from happening. Don’t they have the right to ask why their enormous wealth – including minerals – is being looted, despite the fact that they need it more than others?
* Paragraph 23
* The brave and faithful people of Iran too have many questions and grievances, including: the coup d’etat of 1953 and the subsequent toppling of the legal government of the day, opposition to the Islamic revolution, transformation of an Embassy into a headquarters supporting the activities of those opposing the Islamic Republic (many thousands of pages of documents corroborate this claim), support for Saddam in the war waged against Iran, the shooting down of the Iranian passenger plane, freezing the assets of the Iranian nation, increasing threats, anger and displeasure vis-à-vis the scientific and nuclear progress of the Iranian nation (just when all Iranians are jubilant and celebrating their country’s progress), and many other grievances that I will not refer to in this letter.
* Paragraph 23
* Western media only intensified the climate of fear and insecurity
* Paragraph 25
* Do you not think that if all of us come to believe in and abide by these principles, that is, monotheism, worship of God, justice, respect for the dignity of man, belief in the Last Day, we can overcome the present problems of the world
* I have been told that Your Excellency follows the teachings of Jesus (PBUH)
"Fair Use" Notice:
Contributions from the best scholars in numerous fields are added to Ministers-Best-Friend.com website daily. Such research papers and articles:
* May not represent the views of Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Have not been peer-reviewed by Cambridge Theological Seminary;
* Being a global ministry of huge proportions - yet of mostly retired volunteers (locally) - it is not possible to "verify" every piece that is submitted to us.
* There is not - and never has been - any money, checking or savings account, or any other such fund associated with Ministers-Best-Friend.com or Cambridge Theological Seminary.
* The 75,000-plus page archive of Ministers-Best-Friend.com may or may not contain a tiny amount copyrighted news/political reporting material whose use may or may not have been authorized by the copyright owners;
* To the best of our knowledge we believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the web constitutes a "fair use" of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law).
* If readers wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
* "Fair use" notwithstanding, we will immediately comply with any copyright owner who can show our use of such material is not in compliance with the fair Use law.
Thank You for your part in the Global Ministry of Ministers-Best-Friend.com - as of 1-1-2011 - in nearly 200 nations, approaching 40,000 associated Bible Believing Ministers and over 30,000 Ministries.
COPYRIGHT (c) 1977 Cambridge Theological Seminary COPYRIGHT (c) 1965 Cambridge Bible Institute
* Cambridge Theological Seminary USA & Global has no connection or relationship to Cambridge University in England, EXCEPT . . . we in the USA are carrying on their "Christian Values of Hundreds of Years" . . . as they have long since become secular humanists, agnostics and atheists: "Anti-Christ" in almost every way and contrary to every Scripture.
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Dr. D. James Kennedy: Can you be as Bold as Him?
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Cambridge Theological Seminary Office, USA
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Free Ordination-1 by Cambridge Theological Seminary
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Religious Degrees, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate
FROM: IAIA Accreditation, TO: A few Recent Ministry Partners
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary,
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Ministers Main Page
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO: Home-Based-Ministry: Serve God, Make Money, Save Taxes
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO GENERAL HOME PAGE
FROM: Cambridge Theological Seminary, TO MINISTERS HOME PAGE
Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer? Do you understand "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT" - Unearned and Undeserved? "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT!"
Do you know FOR SURE that you have Eternal Life: Here & Now?
"Eternal Life: Here & Now FOR SURE!"
In 'VERY FEW MINUTES' ... you can Know for Certain if you're saved ... or not! In 'TWO MINUTES' - Know if you're Saved or not!
Search Web's Most Comprehensive Christian Site All-Things-Bible, Church, History, Leadership, Psychology, Politics, Science, Health, Sermon Resources, "Starters", Illustrations & Stories, Humor, Quotes, Sermons (Audio & Print) From Ancient Rome, Greece & Jewish History to Latest News Headlines!