TABLE OF CONTENTS:
PART-1: Understanding Government Education Accreditation:
PART-2: How Government Accreditation Destroys Bible Colleges, Seminaries
PART-3: Understanding Christian Education Accreditation:
PART-4: The DEATH of a Government Accredited BIBLE COLLEGE
PART-5: Amazing IAIA Safeguards Your Bible School!
PART-6: Listing of IAIA Accredited Schools World-wide
Before You Begin . . .
Government Accreditation: What is it EXACTLY?
FIRST OF ALL, you need to understand what "Accreditation" really is:
Accreditation is "Buying Status and Control"
Accrediting Agencies charge "exorbitant fees" - for regional, national and/or professional accreditation - fees that range from as little as $5,000 to as much as $100,000 . . . and they charge them YEAR AFTER YEAR . . . to 'Maintain Accreditation.'
Thus Harvard and Yale did not become rich and powerful because they had the best "Accreditation Ratings". . .
. . . rather Harvard and Yale, were (and are) "able to buy" the best Accreditation Ratings becausethey are rich! (My son graduated from an Ivy League Graduate School in 2008, so we gained some real inside information by diligently questioning while visiting there!)
As life has been for millennia, control in any society is simply a matter of "Aristocracy" - the "Rich-&-Powerful" - the "Erudite Elite" devising ways to "cluster-their-wealth" . . . to achieve the "Age-Old-Quest" for all wealthy people in all lands: To get as rich as possible!
Dictatorships simply use guns to get their gain, but most aristocrats simply "buy" the police-powers and control the military by sharing some wealth and power with them.
However, in modern societies professing some semblance of religion, fair-play, justice and opportunity for all, the Super-Greedy, Super-Rich cannot be so crass as the Julius Caesar's, the Machiavellian families, or elitist groups.
Much more shrewd and devious ways have been devised to control and manipulate the "Working-Masses."
So how do the wealthy-elite keep their power and prestige among themselves in modern societies, and NOT lose it
to "poorer, common people who are often smarter and harder working?"
Enter the "Concept of Accreditation:"
Accreditation is very simply "the Wealthy Supporting the Wealthy", as has been from Ancient Rome, Greece and before; and is very similar to the following shameful system in all middle-sized and larger cities:
[SEE **The Sham and the Shame in Anytown, USA below]
Here is exactly how "Accreditation" works:
>> The richest Colleges and Universities;
>> Pay the highest fees,
>> To Independent Agencies,
>> To get the highest Accreditation ratings,
>> Who use their wealth to "Lobby Government",
>> To accept and approve them - sometimes exclusively;
>> Which allows these Colleges, Universities and Professional Schools with the "highest ratings", to charge the "highest fees" to their students;
>> To get the highly prized and recognized degree, to promote student career plans;
** Thus it costs much more to go to Harvard and Yale, than to the nearest Community College or University of Podunk;
>> Thus Accredited Institutions are "reimbursed by exorbitant student fees" from scores-of-thousands of students, than the high annual-fees they pay to Elite Accrediting Agencies!
This, dear friend, is how accreditation works! IT has nothing to do with quality of education, as the biggest names in Education the Ivy League Aristocrats of Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Princeton, etc., DO NOT EVEN TEST THEIR GRADUATES NOR ALLOW THEM TO BE TESTED . . .
. . . which would reveal two things:
 That their students learn almost nothing in their studies at these schools, that can be PROVED by retaking ACT, SAT and various graduate entrance exams [LSAT, MCAT, Millers, etc.]
Why do these bright students learn almost nothing at Harvard - students such as John F. Kennedy Jr., (who failed the Law Bar Exam more times than he could count; or affirmative action students like Barack Obama who never learned:
>> the USA does NOT have 57 states;
>> Hawaii is NOT in Asia;
>> 'Austrian' is NOT a language (they are of German ethnicity and speak German);
>> The USA is NOT the largest Muslim nation (less than 1%);
>> Canada does NOT have a president (they have a Prime Minister and Parliament);
>> The United Kingdom is NOT 'the English';
>> Iran is NOT a tiny insignificant nation;
>> The United States IS a Christian nation (so says the US Supreme Court, Officially, in the decision "New York v. Trinity":
>> In "Navy Corpsman" the "s" is SILENT, like the "p" in pneumonia;
** How does one get to be the "Top Law Student at Harvard" and teach law at university level NOT ever learning these things?
 Because, these elite schools spend almost all their time on Politically Correct Doctrine and Anti-Christian Globalism;
How Well Does Government Approved Accreditation Work?
We'll let you answer your own question.
In your own community there are Government Accredited Schools, with THOUSANDS of standards, for buildings, curriculum, teachers, specialists, and "Licensed-&-Approved" Accredited workers of all kinds . . .
. . . and almost every Government Accredited School including Grade, Middle, and High Schools, "graduates students" that can't read a Job Application, write well enough to fill one out, and struggle to make change for a dollar.
So you tell us: How well is Government Accreditation working in YOUR Community where you "see-it-in-action"?
Many Americans are hoping in "blind faith" - with their fingers crossed - that some how it is "Not like high-school at college. We guarantee you: That is wishful thinking wasted!
SEMINARIES ARE "GRADUATE SCHOOLS":
Any Seminary - including ours - is "Graduate School" - so those who apply already have four-years of college.
Origin of Community Colleges:
There were no "Community Colleges" in 1950, 1960 or even 1970. Now there are more Community Colleges than almost any other kind.
What is the origin and reasoning behind a whole new system of higher education that never existed before?
Since many Educational institutions, agencies and philosophies besides us are aware of how little is actually learned in most 4-year Liberal Arts Colleges (again, the students are buying "status" from the College just like the colleges buy status from the Accrediting Agencies) . . .
. . . the US Government - so embarrassed by their failures and confused by the results of their Extremely Accredited Grad-&-High-Schools - had to start "Community Colleges" in every community of any size.
These Community Colleges in Many-Towns USA, are to "make up for what High-Schools and Colleges fail to teach."
So, you can go to any Community College, Any-Town USA, and take 4th-6th-grade Math and grade-school English Grammar, and actually learn to read - as a COLLEGE STUDENT - in remedial courses.
If you doubt this for a second, call the Community College nearest you, and ask what is the lowest level remedial math courses they offer.
ALL Community Colleges go far back to Grade School Math and re-teach what was never learned at the government Accredited Grade, Middle & High Schools . . . with multi-million dollar facilities . . .
. . . who focused of GAY Rights, Birth Control pills, Women's Rights to tax-paid abortions and all manner of politically correct dogma . . . instead of true education!
Community Colleges also offer "Refresher Courses" for those in Graduate Schools who were "Passed" in 4-Year Colleges, without really mastering the subject s required for their next "purchased degree."
There are students ready to start their last year of Medical School, who go back to a Community College to "try-one-more-time" to learn the Organic Chemistry they should have learned as a College freshman six-years before! (and in some cases, what they should have learned as a Junior in High School!)
This editor know this for a fact as having taught these classes as well as various levels including tutoring for the Community College system.
The medical horror stories that make the news these days are not there by accident . . . we are graduating students from Medical School who NEVER should have been allowed to enter Medical School!!!
Top Schools Afraid to Test Graduates!
No State University of which we are aware - including Cambridge Oxford, Harvard, Princeton and Yale - will EVEN ALLOW THEIR GRADUATES TO BE TESTED . . . to "Prove" that they learned anything during their years of "status-seeking" there!!!
Universities used to test graduates BEFORE granting them degrees, but as "ALL Accredited Institutions" lowered their standards . . . it eventually got to the place - especially with Harvard, Yale and Ivy League Schools - that the GRADUATING SENIORS often tested lower than the INCOMING FRESHMEN!
How could this be true?
Because the incoming freshmen usually have had their heart set on an Ivy League school for years and have prepared diligently - every day - for many years to be "accepted" into such a school.
Once they have reached this "thresh-hold" the pressure is off, so they "coast all the way home!" Ivy league Schools almost NEVER put anyone out for being "unable to make the grade" - because this would men admitting they made a "mistake" when they accepted them initially!
So for all practical purposes, once students are accepted, they are "home-free!" . . . well not "FREE" they still have to pay $45,000 a year for the "Status Degree" that guarantees nothing . . . so let's make our previous statement: they're home "study free!"
ALL non-Bible Christian Colleges and Universities in the USA have stopped testing their graduates, as it just embarrasses everyone: students, faculty, institution, accrediting agencies and league.
So they don't test graduates any more!
Just like they stopped the famous Eighth-Grade Test - at one time required by all states in the USA! Websearch one of these old tests from 100 years ago.
Few would be the Ivy League College Graduates who could pass the 8th-Grade Exam from 100 years ago required by any state!
Likewise, high school graduates are not longer tested to see if they can "read their government diploma and sign their full name, legibly!"
Consider the following Accreditation facts:
"Is Cambridge Theological Seminary accredited?"
The answer is "Yes, at two levels" - but sadly it is not that simple. We do not want you to be misled, so please read and understand:
There are different kinds of accreditation.
Listed below is a discussion of each type, and some general misconceptions.
Types of Accreditation
[I] Type-One Accreditation is Politically Correct, US Government-Financial-Grants type of Accreditation.
This is usually what people mean when they ask: "are you accredited?"
Since the Federal Government controls the universities, the hospitals, the courts, the licenses and "who can do what, where, when and why", etc., . . .
. . .and they will one day control who can preach the gospel, where, what Scriptures can be read, what can be taught to children: making illegal such UNAPPROVED doctrines as:
>> Jesus is the ONLY way to Heaven;
. . . these controls by accredited, state-licensed ministers and IRS approved Churches and Sunday School Teachers are JUST AROUND THE CORNER . . .if we allow them!!!)
>> the Bible is the Absolute Word of God;
>> Homosexuality is Abomination unto God;
>> You know, . . . ALL of the basic Doctrines you believe, preach and teach continually!
Understanding Accreditation Tautology:
Make sure you understand this accreditation "tautology" it is called (look it up you don't understand - and don't feel bad if you can't explain it, as you probably grew up in a government school yourself!
[NOTE: A tautology is a cycle of logic that "proves it's self, by believing itself, and when asked for proof, the answer is: "because we said so!"
ANOTHER NOTE: Religious denominations are also really good at this, . . . that is why there are 1,000 in the USA, all taking the same Bible and presenting 1,000 different understandings that are "CORRECT!" . . . because they said so.
Just for your information, evolution is a complete system of tautology!
[A] The arbitrary "geo-logic timetable" determines how old particular fossils are;
[B] Then these pre-dated fossils are used to determine the time of the ages of the geologic timetable;
[C] Almost no science lab will Date an artifact by any kind of radio-active nuclear dating UNLESS . . . they what the artifact is and HOW OLD the experts have already assumed it SHOULD be!
[A] People practice homosexuality, because they were born that way;
These are all tautologies.
[B] Because people were born that way; they practice homosexuality,
There is no concept in modern politically correct science of the higher levels, design and purpose to human beings. They do NOT understand that just because a person is born with a human sinful nature:
>> to lie and deceive,
>> to greed and to grasp,
>> to steal and take whatever they want,
>> to bite when resisted or corrected,
>> to fight for what they want,
>> and many more such;
There is no understanding by modern science that Natural Urges and/or instinctive responses should be RESISTED . . .
. . . and better ways of behaviour learned.
That people must be taught to OVERCOME born-urges and impulses and learn to be:
>> truthfulness; ( perjury, lying in court, is STILL a crime!)
Likewise the physical urges many men claim to be born with:
>> to want sex with many females partners over a life time;
>> to want sex with mostly younger females;
>> to want sex with whatever female they happen to be around, and may "rape" if not allowed their "Born that way" impulse;
>> likewise for molestation of little girls by many (1 in three girls now molested during lifetime);
>> to want sex with multiple female partners at the same time!
>> a willingness to "pay for sex" with prostitutes
>> even sex with sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, etc.,
>> Many men claim they were BORN THIS WAY!
If true, does that ALLOW for this behaviour? NOT according to God's Word! Thus tautologies are NEVER a true reason or proof of anything, from evolution of species to college accreditation.
Tautology of Government-Approved Accreditation;
It is ONLY students who:
>> go to GOVERNMENT accredited schools, . . .
>> who get GOVERNMENT approved grants & loans, . . .
>> and graduate with GOVERNMENT-ACCEPTED Degrees, . . .
>> and are able to be GOVERNMENT-APPROVED Licenses, . . .
>> for having the GOVERNMENT-REQUIRED EDUCATION . . .
>> to then do GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED work . . . (from medicine to hair-stylists and barbers!)
>> to be allowed to teach in a GOVERNMENT accredited schools!
Government Accrediting Tautology without "Tests" or "Proofs":
Since they set up their desired programs, evaluate themselves, and grade themselves, and approve themselves . . . whatever "they say" is right . . . BECAUSE "THEY SAY SO!"
Do you see the simple "self-serving cycle"? If you don't "grasp it", remember - you too - probably went to a government school, so don't expect too much from your 12-16 years of government approved-accredited education!
So successful is Government Approved Accreditation that that students of the USA are usually at - or near - the VERY BOTTOM of the 30-first world nations,. . . even thought we often spend two or three times as much money per student!
In fact, these days, there are third world-schools with students meeting in buildings with neither heat, running water or electricity . . . who score higher than American Schooled Students with more advantages than most students in the world!
Large state universities, and private universities such as the Ivy League schools, and some few Christian/religious colleges and seminaries fall into this category of state accredited such as Oral Robert's University, Jerry Falwell's Liberty University, Pat Robertson's Regents University, etc. (they are listed below);
[NOTE: we are NOT against these men or their schools, but in time, the state WILL crowd out Christ! GUARANTEED! . . . in order to get the millions of state atheist dollars!
This type of accreditation is greatly desired by most schools as it gains them millions of dollars , as it allows students to come there on massive government grants, virtually paying for all of the first two years of schooling.
"Government-Grants-Accreditation" comes ONLY with compromise, and this was even true in the 1960's when Oral Roberts Bible College began it's journey to become Oral Robert's University. Christians schools justify seeking Government approval and accreditation:
** becoming yoked with unbelievers"
** becoming unequally yoked together (the state has the upper hand)
** Christians as "Light" joining in association-fellowship-union with "Secular Darkness";
** seeking worldly, anti-Christian approval;
** seeking world, anti-Christian acceptance;
** ALL FOR worldly accreditation and acclaim,
** which brings worldly accolades and applause;
** ALL FOR "More Money"
** Accreditation being sought by colleges and their students so ALL OF THEM can Make More Money!
xx Is there not a Spiritual Law that "The LOVE of MONEY is the ROOT of ALL EVIL? . . . (Seems we read that somewhere in the Good Book . . .)
Schools of GREAT HERITAGE, ORU, Liberty, Regent, Tennessee Temple, the old World Harvest (now Valor College) all sought state accreditation and dollars by saying: "it allows us to witness to many students we would never reach otherwise."
And . . . we agree this is true!
What is also true, so sadly, is that they now CANNOT:
>> HIRE ONLY Absolute-Bible Believing, fasting, praying, soul-winning, on-fire-for God persons as teachers;
>> Neither can their lukewarm state-approved teachers reproduce what they are not: Absolute-Bible Believing, fasting, praying, soul-winning, on-fire-for God STUDENTS and PREACHERS!
>> Thus these now-compromised schools are DOOMED and DESTINED to fade into lukewarm spiritual oblivion like Harvard and Yale:
>> In case you somehow didn't know, . . . ALL of the Ivy League Schools were started BY godly Ministers to TEACH and TRAIN Godly Ministers!
What Made Them Enemies of Jesus Christ?
ANSWER: The FIVE "A's":
Seeking secular government Accreditation! Acceptance! Approval! Accolades and Applause!
EVERY Accredited Christian college is AT THIS VERY MOMENT traveling the same road to perdition (selling out for money as did Judas!), and will crash and burnout spiritually, eventually accepting, then hiring then promoting godless, atheist homosexual paganism!
Christ guaranteed: "WE CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MAMMON!" (money, wealth)!
[SOURCE: --Jesus Christ: AD 33, Holy Bible, The Gospels].
The Government-Grants Approved Accreditation requires the Government mandate of "We do not discriminate due to race, creed, color, gender, national origin - and the newest one - "SEXUAL ORIENTATION" (or Gender Preference), allowing for the homosexuals/bisexuals/and transvestites.
What this means is that "Christian Colleges and Universities" MUST accept homosexual students and same-sex marriage . . . in order to get the Government-Financial-Grants for their students.
Is this obeying the Scriptural Command to "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness," and to "be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers . . . for what fellowship has light with darkness . . . and what communion hath the children with Belial . . .
. . . .come ye out from among them, be ye separate, touch NOT the unclean thing?"
As of 2009 and the new presidential administrative bureaucratic laws, the Government-Grants accreditation is mandating acceptance of "Hate-Speech Legislation" which forbids the reading of all of God's Infallible Word!
This type accreditation for Christian/religious colleges and seminaries is not the same. This type of accrediting agency frowns on the strict teaching of creationism over evolution and they make absolutely no evaluation on the orthodoxy of the religious instruction.
Some of the most liberal theological seminaries, schools that openly and proudly deny the inerrancy of the Bible, the Deity of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection - even Hindu and Muslim schools are accredited with this type of accreditation.
There are, however, many good Christian colleges with this type accreditation - AT FIRST!
It is extremely difficult for a totally "external studies" school to get this type recognition. The Distance Education and Training Counsel, however, is one recognized agency that accredits external studies programs.
The Second Type Accreditation:
Non-Government Accrediting Agencies:
A school can also be accredited by an accrediting agency that is NOT recognized by, NOT beholden to, NOT subservient with, and NOT bowing under, the U.S. Department of Education.
All of the very best Christian colleges and theological seminaries have chosen to go this route.
As we stated above, this is a third party review of the college or university. It is an opinion and based on the peer review of self-established standards of a non-governmental agency. There are many types of non-recognized accrediting agencies. Some are very good and have high standards while others are worthless.
Third type of School, Institution;
The third type are schools that are not accredited by any accrediting agency. Their product - that is the students that have attended, graduated and their careers and ministries, are sufficient recognition of the quality of their institution and instruction.
There are many excellent Bible colleges and seminaries that have chosen this route. Among them are, Hyles-Anderson, Bob Jones University, Pensacola Christian College, Northland Baptist Bible College, and Atlanta Baptist College.
Their belief in the separation from CONTROL of the Church BY the State, and State regulation of Christian ministries, along with other reasons, have led them to this choice.
We encourage everyone before they enroll in an IAIA Accredited Degree program at one of our approved Schools, to know the following:
If you want to teach at a particular institution, please contact them for their academic requirements.
Misconceptions that people have about accreditation:
Many people believe a degree must be recognized by the US Department of Education. The US Department of Education does not, and has never had a responsibility to recognize college or university degrees.
Neither does the USDE do the actual accrediting.
The "standard accrediting agencies" are Regional, National and Professional accrediting agencies, which are non-governmental, self-peer reviewed, third party organizations that the US Department of Education recognizes (if they meet the politically correct requirements) for the purpose of Title VI federal tuition loans.
This has nothing to do with making the college or university legitimate in the quality of their education standards!
Many people have been led to believe that to have a legitimate college or university degree, it must be accredited.
The average person - and many professionals - have no idea what accreditation really is. They just have heard, believe, or have been told throughout the years that accreditation equals a legitimate degree.
This is so NOT true!
In fact it takes four years for a college to become accredited, making it legally impossible to disallow unaccredited schools, as ALL schools are unaccredited in the beginning!
>> And if it takes accredited teachers and textbooks to make accredited colleges;
>> Where did the FIRST College (Harvard!) get their teachers and textbooks?
** ANSWER: Instead of government accredited teachers, they were BIBLE MINISTERS, ORDAINED (Accredited!) BY BIBLE CHURCHES!
Licensed Without State Accreditation:
Many people believe that a state licensed college or university is not legitimate without accreditation, but even this not true.
Many colleges and universities throughout the US receive state license or authority to grant degrees.
Some are exempt from licensing based on offering only religious degrees.
Others simply decide that the regional, national or professional accreditation (the peer review from a non-governmental agency) is not needed.
Many people believe that tuition at an accredited college or university is no higher than a non-accredited institution. This also is NOT true.
There are many factors that enter into a school's tuition and fee structure, but you should be aware that fees paid for regional, national or professional accreditation can range from as little as $4,000.00 to as much as $120,000 a year.
Who do you think pays the high accrediting fees for the privilege of having a degree from an accredited college or university?
STUDENTS and TAXPAYERS DO! The cost of being accredited is hidden in your tuition fees.
Many people believe that if THEIR college or university belongs to several professional organizations, it makes THEIR degree legitimate.
Again, simply NOT true.
Most any college or university can join professional and educational organizations simply by paying the necessary membership fees. It has absolutely nothing to do with legitimizing your degree or the quality of your education.
Many people also believe that any accreditation not recognized by the US Department of Education is useless.
This extremely NOT true.
Any third party review of a college or university can be a good thing. . . but just remember, it is an opinion and based on the peer review of self-established standards of a non-governmental agency: almost always SELF-SERVING!
This should not be confused with making that college or university legitimate.
Many people believe that State Professional Licensing Boards and Professional Registrations Will Only Accept Regionally Accredited Degrees.
In many states this is true.
However, there are exemptions from this requirement in some cases.
It depends on the type of professional licensing or registration you are seeking.
Contact your state licensing board to get their exact requirements if you are seeking a worldly, government approved, accepted, controlled career!
Problematic Paradigm of Government Accreditation;
Current standards and goals for Accreditation of Higher Learning Institutions need updated. The current paradigm of Communistic-Socialistic, "stamp-every-institution-with-a- Government-Cookie-Cutter" so they all properly repeat the Federal Paul-Parrot Mantras.
Currently, everything is based on a "class-room model" with an "eye-on-the-past" , . . . rather than a "needs-based-model" with "an eye on the future."
Thus all American-European Schools are compared to Oxford, Cambridge; with Americans to Harvard & Yale:
> Classroom Skills Only;
> Reading & Taking Tests;
> Fulfilling Meaningless Group Activities (Cooperative Learning);
> Willingness to "Jump" through hoops like a circus clown.
IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS . . .
> It takes a different type of education to make a successful farmer' than it does a 'successful stockbroker'.,
> It takes a different type of education to make a 'successful political leader' than it does a 'successful bureaucrat'.
> It takes a different type of education to make a 'successful teacher in grade school' than it does for 'grad-school'.
> It takes a different type of education to make a 'successful religious leader' than it does a 'successful Forbes-500 CEO leader'.,
> It takes a different type of education to make a 'successful small-business entrepreneur' than it does a 'successful large store manager'.
> It takes a different type of education to 'start a new operation' than it does to 'maintain a mega-success'.
> It takes a different type of education to make a 'successful research medical scientist' than it does a 'successful primary care physician'.
> It takes a different type of education to make a 'successful airline pilot' than it does a 'taxi operator'.
> It takes a different type of education to make a 'successful singer-musician' than it does a 'successful accountant-bookkeeper'.
> There are literally a million examples!
AMAZING ACCREDITATION FACTS;
This seems rather pre-academic . . . but Government accredited schools will graduate "music-majors" with "highest honors" who can neither carry a tune nor play an instrument . . . if they have learned their music history, music theory, and music philosophy:
Herein lies the problem of "ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL" Government Accreditation, extrapolated from the "music example" - with greater and lesser degrees - to all fields of study.
Modern Government Accreditation Agencies treat "All institutions the same" and force them into their "Cookie-Cutter" mold . . . regardless what the schools are trying to teach.
This destroys many formerly excellent schools and does NOT guarantee quality.
They are forced to "give their quality fro which they started" in order to gain "government funds for their students". Success of students AFTER education is NOT a concern.
"Falling-in-line" with government politically Correct ideology is the top concern.
YOU CAN'T MISS THIS:
FACT: In every testing ever done with Harvard, Yale and Ivy League Schools, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, their "Graduates with Honors" scored lower on actual tests than they did as incoming freshmen!
Literally nothing could be more counter-productive.
So, they test graduates no more!
Yet they have the "highest accreditation, esteem, and evaluations" in the whole world of academia . . . all for naught.
Since there are scores of thousands of educational institutions, and very few can afford the most expensive accrediting agencies, so many unique and niche agencies with fine fancy names have been devised to "Dupe the Public Tax-Payer" and the "clueless students" into paying ever-more money!
That's why there are 500-plus "Accrediting Agencies" today (many listed at bottom) to create some kind of recognition of colleges and schools for which they can charge fees to "ACCREDIT THEM."
A "Proper Concept" in Accreditation
The International Agency of Independent Accreditation of Institutions Christian is a "Proper Concept" in Accreditation.
IAIA Seeks to be the Future for Christian Education;
Rather than "Stamp every Institution of Higher Learning" with a "Federal Government Cookie-Cutter" we seek to fulfill our name:
[I] We are International, thus we favor no single nation;
[II] We are an Agency, acting to "represent" a "Greater and Higher Power" - Jesus Christ and His Purpose - not the USDE;
[III] We "evaluate" each institution independently, based on their specific purposes and goals;
[IV] We "accredit" the institution, based on their commitment to excellence and integrity of reaching their own established goals.
EXAMPLE: Comparing "Apples-&-Oranges"
Oral Roberts University and Rhema Bible Center are both well-established, internationally known institutions of Christian Education of Higher Learning and training.
> Both are Conservative
> Both are Evangelistic
> Both are Full-Gospel-Charismatic
> Both are in Tulsa
> Both were founded by great men of God, (Oral Roberts & Kenneth Hagin)
However, ORU seeks to prepare Christian young men and women for Medical, Dental & Law School, and Wall Street.
While Rhema, primarily, seeks to prepare devout Christian young men and women to start great Churches, Day-Schools and Bible colleges, as Missionaries and Revivalists.
ORU is structured for the 17-year-old's fresh out of high-school, with all of the "Hoop-Jumping" to prepare them for Harvard and Yale, the hoop-jumping champions of the western world.
Rhema is structured for the slightly-older, often-married-with-children, working students, with little of the "Hoop-Jumping" of state accredited schools . . .
. . . offering a "streamlined curriculum" to "cut-the-fat and keep the lean" to create "Champions for Christ" . . . who hit the ground running.
For the Baptists;
We could make the same comparisons as follows:
Bob Jones University or Tennessee Temple as ORU . . .
And Hyles-Anderson University and Marrieta Bible College OH, as Rhema.
For the Presbyterians;
We could make the same comparisons as follows:
Westminster Theological Seminary as ORU . . .
And D. James Kennedy's Knox Theological Seminary as Rhema.
We could make the same comparisons as follows:
Moody Bible Institute as ORU . . .
And John MacArthur's Master's Seminary as Rhema.
Or with Pensacola Christian College as ORU . . .
And Ozark Christian College as Rhema.
Or Dallas Theological Seminary as ORU . . .
Christ For The Nations in Dallas, and Holmes Theological Seminary in Greenville, SC, as Rhema.
Overseas Christian Institutions More Diverse:
Some schools overseas are strictly for christian Education, some are strictly for Church Planting; some are strictly for trades of commerce, but used as "outreach" to share the Gospel and win the students to Christ.
Some are simply for teaching English as a second-language or computer skills, but also used for outreach. Some are primarily for training teachers for Christians Day Schools.
Some are strictly for training personal evangelists for their region, for converting and coping with Hindus, Muslims, Communists, and animists, and some are primarily for training teachers for Christians Day Schools.
Therefore to "Evaluate and Accredit all Christian Schools of the World" according to standards of Oral Roberts, Bob Jones, Moody, Pensacola, Dallas and Westminster . . . would make IAIA as redundant as the Archaic Government Agency we seek to replace.
Below are some of our better-known, highly recommended schools . . . each for their own purpose.
"IAIA" Initial, Fully-Accredited and Probationary Institutions;
First let's look at some Government Accredited "Christian Schools "rejected" by IAIA;
Wheaton College, Chicago, IL
To see why we reject this school, look at their own handbook:WHEATON Rejected by IAIA
Olivet Nazarene University and all Nazarene Colleges and Universities for teaching Evolution, at their own admission, and declaring the Word of God is ONLY authoritative in matters of salvation.
Frankly, almost all Denominational Colleges & Institutions are rejected by IAIA. The list is much shorter to see the Schools that are Accredited by IAIA.
"IAIA" ACCREDITATION WATCH LIST:
These Government Accredited Schools were properly started, and will probably "stay-on-track" . . . as long as their Founders or the Sons thereof are alive.
However, they are being "carefully watched" and are expected to go the "Way of Wheaton, over time, for having accepted Government money, government standards, and government "acceptance-seeking" that goes along with it over time.
>> Liberty University, Lynchburg VA (Dr. Jerry Falwell);
>> Regent University, Richmond VA (Dr. Pat Robertson);
>> Oral Roberts University, Tulsa OK (Dr. Oral Roberts);
>> Tennessee Temple University, Chattanooga TN (Dr. Lee Roberson);
>> Evangel University, Springfield MO (Assemblies of God);
>> Ohio Christian University, Circleville OH (Holiness) (Dr J. Maxwell, Sr.);
>> Asbury Theological Seminary (Non-Denominational Holiness, Francis Asbury, Revolutionary War era missionary-Evangelist));
>> Assemblies of God Theological Seminaries in general;
>> Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas TX (Baptist)(Dr. W. A. Criswell);
>> Fuller Theological Seminary, CA (Charismatic) (Dr. Charles E. Fuller, C.Peter Waggoner and John Wimber, Prominent),
>> Westminster Theological Seminary, Glenside PA (Presbyterian)
"TOP-TIER" IAIA ACCREDITED INSTITUTIONS
Christian Schools Committed to Neither "SEEK-NOR-ACCEPT" Government Accreditation
* Adonai International Bible College & Theological Seminary - Sacramento CA
* Albuquerque Bible College and Graduate Theological Institute - Albuquerque NM
* Apologia: Free Apologetics Courses by the Creation Research and Apologetics Society of India
* Appalachian Bible College, Bradley, WV
* Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
* Center for Research in Science Azusa Pacific University
* Baptist Bible College, Springfield MO, (Founder Dr. J Frank Norris, home school of Dr. Jerry Falwell, Dr. G. Beauchamp Vick, and several great Baptist pastors of the 20th century)
* Baptist Bible College Clarks Summit, PA
* Bahnsen Theological Seminary, Placentia, CA
* Bryan College
* Biola University Los Angeles, CA. Offers M.A. in Religion and Science, and has active interest in Intelligent Design.
* Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC (Founded by Dr. Bob Jones Senior in Florida, over 75 years ago followed in leadership by Bob Jones Jr., Bob Jones III, and currently (AD-2010) by Bob Jones IV)
* Bob Jones Bible Institute, Greenville SC ( Same as above, a streamlined Institution for older, married students, also by Dr. Bob Jones)
* Creation College Established in 2004 by the 'Answers in Genesis' Ministry to Provide Basic Training for Creation Speakers (part of the ministry of Ken Ham);
* Bryan College - Dayton, TN, Center for Origins Research and Education
* Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary Kansas City, MO
* Calvary Chapel Bible College Marrieta, CA
* Calvin School of Apologetics and Theology Free distance-education in theology, apologetics, and counseling.
* Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH Offers many courses which address Creation Science
* Christ for the Nations, Full Gospel, Dallas (Gordon Lindsay)
* Christian Heritage College El Cajon, CA, (Dr. Tim LaHaye, Fonder, associated with ICR the Creation Research Institute)
* Clearwater Christian College Clearwater, FL
* Council Mountain College Council, ID
* Coastland Christian Bible College and University Southern California
* Columbia Evangelical Seminary Buckley, WA
* Creation Research Science Education Foundation - Educational Opportunities - Scholarships and Classes at Principia Institute Ohio
* Ecclesia College Springdale, AR
* Emmanuel College of Christian Studies Offers MS and PhD Programs in creation science apologetics.
* Freedom Bible College and Seminary Distance Learning & Online Bible Studies
* Faithway Baptist College Ypsilanti, MI
* God's Bible School & College Cincinnati, OH
* Grace University Omaha, NE
* Graduate Theological Union Berkeley, CA
* Hyles-Andserson College, Chicago, IL (Dr. Jack Hyles)
* ICR Graduate School at the Institute for Creation Research Santee, California.
* Jackson Hole Bible College Jackson, WY
* Luther Rice Seminary Lithonia, GA
* Maryland Bible College & Seminary Baltimore, MD
* Massilon Bible College, Massilon, OH (Dr. Bruce Cummings)
* Master's Divinity School - Biblical Creation
* Marietta Bible College, Marietta, OH (Dr. Mylon Guiler, Independent, Baptist)
* Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary Gemantown, TN
* Moody Bible Institute, Chicago IL (Dr. Dwight Lyman Moody)
* New Saint Andrews College
* Northwest Theological Seminary Lynnwood, WA
* Oklahoma Baptist University, Natural Science Program
* Oxford University of the Bible, FL
* Ozark Christian College Joplin, MO
* Patrick Henry College Purcellville VA was established as the first college in the nation designed primarily for home schooled students.
* Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, FL
* Piedmont School of Theology, Western NC
* Pillsbury Baptist Bible College Owatonna, MN
* Rhema Bible School, Tulsa OK(Kenneth Hagin Jr., Full Gospel)
* Shasta Bible College, Redding, CA
* Southeastern Bible College, Birmingham, AL
* Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
* Southwestern College Phoenix, AZ
* Temple Baptist College Cincinnati, OH
* The Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences Offers courses at graduate level. An affiliate of the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, California.
* The King's University, Alberta Canada
* Torrey Honors Institute Biola University La Mirada CA
* Tri-State Bible College South Point, OH
* Trinity College Trinity, Florida (Dr. Bob Gray, Jacksonville)
* Trinity School of Apologetics & Theology Free Online Graduate Courses (Calvin School of Apologetics)
* Union Bible College Westfield, IN
* Washington Bible College / Capital Bible Seminary Lanham, MD
* Western Bible College Salem, OR
* Word of Life Bible Institute, Pottersville, NY
* World Harvest Bible College (Now VALOR COLLEGE) Columbus OH (Pastor Rod Parsley)
IAIA ACCREDITED BIBLE SEMINARIES
Bahnsen Theological Seminary Placentia, CA
Columbia Theological Seminary, Presbyterian, Lexington GA,
Columbia Evangelical Seminary Buckley, WA
Cambridge Theological Seminary, Non-denominational, Orlando, FL,
Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary, Baptist, MI,
Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary Taylors, SC
Heart of America Seminary & Bible College Independence, MO
John Wesley Theological Seminary, Virtual Online
Holmes Theological Seminary, Full-Gospel, Greenville, SC
Knox Theological Seminary, Presbyterian, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Landmark Baptist Theological Seminary, Ft Worth, TX
Liberty Theological Seminary, Lynchburg VA (Dr Jerry Falwell)
London Theological Seminary, London, UK
New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, SBC, New Orleans
Reformation International College & Theological Seminary, FL
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, SBC, Ft Worth, TX
Spurgeon Theological Seminary, Orlando, FL
GLOBALLY IAIA ACCREDITED NON-USA SCHOOLS:
Aldersgate Bible College, Regina, Canada
Destiny Bible Institute, Shillong, India, in conjunction with Cambridge Theological Seminary,
Glad Tidings Bible College, Uganda, Africa
Cambridge Theological Seminary, Non-denominational, Kampala, Uganda, Africa
God's Bible School, Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
Hermosillo Bible College, Mexico, North America
El Hanan Bible College & Institute, Strubenvale, South Africa, in conjunction with Cambridge Theological Seminary,
International Charismatic Theological Seminary,in Ghana, Africa, in conjunction with Cambridge Theological Seminary,
Logos Theological Training Institute, Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil, S. America, in conjunction with Cambridge Theological Seminary,
Nairobi Bible College, Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
World Harvest College of Ministry & Leadership, Lagos, Nigeria, Africa in conjunction with Cambridge Theological Seminary,
Christian Institutions USA, Standard IAIA Accreditation:
In the United States
* ACTS International Bible College in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Member of ACEA.
* Advanced Institute of Ministry in San Francisco. AIM is a member of ACEA.
* Advantage College in Sacramento, CA. International Pentecostal Holiness Church
* Advocate Institute of Advocate Ministries in Birmingham, Alabama area. Member of ACEA.
* All Nations Traning Center of Metro Christian Fellowship in Kansas City. ANTC offers the Transit School of Leadership, and the CPx church planting experience course.
* All Saints Bible College Sponsored by the International Church of God in Christ (COGIC), with headquarters in Memphis, TN.
* Alpha Bible College & Seminary "accredited Bible college through our affiliation with School of Bible Theology, San Jacinto, CA".
* American Indian College Assemblies of God.
* Ames Christian University, Florida 
* Beulah Heights Bible College founded in 1918, the Southeast's oldest Bible College. In Atlanta, Georgia.
* Bethany College of Scotts Valley, CA. Assemblies of God
* Bethesda Christian University Connecting Korea and America: a Pentecostal/charismatic Christian university for Korean speaking students. Main campus in Anaheim, California (USA) and two extension campuses in Seoul, S. Korea.
* Birmingham School of Theology an extension of CLST, in Columbus, Georgia.
* Brewer Christian College and Graduate School in Jacksonville, Florida.
* Brownsville Ministry Training Center The Elisha Project: "offering a two-year program emphasizing hands-on, practical ministry and leadership training through fathering and mentoring from leaders passionate about discipleship."
* Cathedral Bible College of Myrtle Beach, SC.
* Central Bible College in Springfield, Missouri. Assemblies of God.
* Central Theological College (Formerly Spectrum Bible College) offering two-year Bible program and a one-year ministry practicum.
* Charles H. Mason Seminary Part of the Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta.
* Chico Extension of the Calvary Chapel Bible College in Chico, California.
* Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, TX.
* Christian Life College educating Pentecostal/charismatics for over 50 years in Chicago.
* Christian Life College in Stockton, California.
* Church of God Educational Institutions Links to ministry training centers affiliated with Church of God (Cleveland, TN) including Lee University; Church of God Theological Seminary; Hispanic Institute of Ministry (El Instituto Ministerial Hispano) in Dallas, Texas; Han Young Theological University (formerly Korean Theological College) in Seoul, Korea; European Bible Seminary; Colegio Biblico Pentecostal (Puerto Rico Bible College); and others.
* Coastland University affiliated with the Calvary Chapel fellowship of churches.
* Columbia Evangelical Seminary distance mentorship program and classroom setting in Buckley, WA.
* Cornerstone Bible Institute and Seminary in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Part of the apostolic and cell-based church movement Cornerstone Church and Ministries International and member of ACEA.
* Cornerstone School of Ministry operated by Cornerstone Chapel in Medina, Ohio.
* Cottonwood School of Ministry Part of the Cottonwood Christian Center in Los Alamitos, California.
* Covenant Bible College & Seminary (overseen by the Pentecostal Holiness Church of America).
* DOMATA School of Missions. Classes held at the Mark Brazee Ministries office complex in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
* Elim Bible Institute in Lima, NY.
* Emmanuel Bible Institute of Ministry operated by Emmanuel Christian Center (Foursquare) in Salina, Kansas.
* Emmanuel College affiliated with International Pentecostal Holiness Church.
* Escondido Bible College Located in North San Diego County, California. Formerly Cathedral Bible College. Affiliated with the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel.
* Eugene Bible College in Eugene, Oregon. Affliated with the Open Bible Churches headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa.
* Evangel University in Springfield, MO. Assemblies of God.
* Faith Christian Fellowship School Of Ministry
* Faith Chrisitan University with Main Campus in Orlando, Florida, extension campuses and internet distance learning.
* Faith School of Theology A ministry school in Charleston, Maine founded in 1959. A Berean Study Center (Assemblies of God curriculum).
* FIRE School of Ministry
* Florida Christian University Study in a classroom or in the distance learning program.
* Forerunner School of Ministry The Forerunner School of Ministry is a full-time Bible School working to redefine theological education in the Western World. Affiliated with Friends of the Bridegroom International and the International House of Prayer. In Kansas City, Missouri.
* For a complete list of Foursquare Bible Institutes, Colleges, and Schools of Ministry see their National Christian Education index. Numerous local churches offer institutes and certified ministry training including:
Emmanuel Bible Institute of Ministry operated by Emmanuel Christian Center in Salina, KS;
Angelus Bible Institute in Los Angelus, California;
Institute of the Bible and Ministry operated by Living Way Fellowship in Littleton, Colorado;
Hispanic Theological Institute of the Northwest in Wenatchee, Washington;
Facultad de Teologia in Montebello, CA;
New Life Foursquare Leadership Training Institute in Canby, Oregon;
V.I.D.A. Instituto Biblico (A.B.I. Extension) in Chino, California;
Yellowstone Valley Bible Institute operated by Faith Chapel in Billings, Montana;
Praise School of Ministry in Los Angeles, California;
Victory School of Ministry in Ada, Oklahoma;
Logos in Moreno Valley, California; and many more.
See the list for current contact information when website is not available.
* Free Gospel Bible Institute Over 45 years educating and preparing men and women for Pentecostal ministry, in Export, Pennsylvania.
* Full Gospel Baptist Bible Institute in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
* Golden Springs Calvary Chapel Bible College extension campus at Calvary Chapel Golden Springs in Diamond Bar, California.
* Grace Bible College and Seminary in Roanoke, Alabama. Founded in 2003 by Bishop Lyndon B. Hutcherson. Offering distance and classroom instruction.
* Grace Bible School located on the campus of Word of Grace Church (pastored by Gary Kinnaman) in Mesa, Arizona.
* Grace Christian University A theological training program that offers affordable and accredited higher Christian education to build faith and develop culturally rooted Christians leaders around the world. On campus, correspondence, and extension campus programs available.
* Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, AZ. Also offering online degrees in Chinese.
* Greater Grace Bible College in Tacoma, Washington. Extension school of Maryland Bible College & Seminary.
* Healing River International School of Ministry Member of ACEA.
* Hebron Life Bible College & Seminary In Blanchard, OK. Founded by John & Sharon Rathbun.
* Heritage Bible College in Dunn, North Carolina. Affiliated with Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Church
* Holmes Bible College Independent Bible College founded in 1896, in Greenville, SC. In ministry partnership with International Pentecostal Holiness Church.
* IMI School of Ministry and Music
* Institute For Strategic Christian Leadership offers undergraduate and graduate levels classes in several regional campuses throughout the east coast.
* International Children's Ministry Institute Campus in Litchfield, Illinois. Regularly conducting overseas schools in Russia, India, Thailand, and several African nations.
* Jacksonville Theological Seminary and Revelation Message Bible College
* Jubilee School of Ministry ministry training school by Jubilee Christian Fellowship in Fairfield, Iowa.
* The King's College and Seminary Founded by Pastor Jack Hayford
* Kingswell Theological Seminary "Equiping leaders to build healthy churches and engage contemporary culture."
* Latin American Bible Institute — Texas Assemblies of God residential institute in San Antonio, TX. Courses are offered in both English and Spanish.
* Latin American Bible Institute — California Assemblies of God residential institute in La Puente, California. Bilingual and bicultural theological education.
* Lee University Affiliated with the Church of God in Cleveland, Tennessee.
* L.I.F.E. Bible College Pentecostal/Charismatic Bible college founded in 1923 by Aimee Semple McPherson. Affliated with the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel.
* L.I.F.E. Bible College East In Christiansburg, Virginia. Affiliated with the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel.
* Maryland Bible College & Seminary in Baltimore. Affiliated with Greater Grace World Outreach.
* Masters Commission USA The founding Masters Commission at Phoenix First Assembly of God.
* Master's Institute operated by the International Lutheran Renewal Center
* Messenger College in Joplin, Missouri. Part of the Pentecostal Church of God.
* Metro Jackson Master's Commission "This is a 9 month program for intense training to be a closer follower of Christ."
* Ministry Training College residential training institute of Christian International Ministries, founded by Bill Hamon. Campus is in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
* Minnesota Graduate School of Theology
* Miracle Valley Bible College & Seminary Pentecostal Bible College and Seminary founded in 1958 by A. A. Allen.
* Monterey Bay Calvary Chapel Bible College extension campus at Calvary Chapel Monterey Bay in Monterey, California.
* Morning Star School of Ministry
* Mt. Zion School of Ministry established by David Wilkerson Ministries in 1994, located near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
* Native American Bible College Assemblies of God.
* New Beginnings School Of Ministry in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
* New England Foursquare Bible Institute Offering a diploma in Biblical Studies, taught by experienced local pastors. Classes are held at area churches, headquarters in Uxbridge, MA.
* New Life Bible College in Cleveland, TN. Where "the bible is the only textbook used in the classroom." Part of Norvel Hayes Ministries.
* New York Calvary Chapel Bible College extension campus at Harvest Christian Fellowship in New York City.
* North Central University in Minneapolis, Assemblies of God. Carlstrom Deaf Studies.
* Northwest College in Kirkland, WA. Assemblies of God.
* Old Bridge Calvary Chapel Bible College extension campus
at Calvary Chapel Old Bridge in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
* Oregon College of Ministry a Foursquare Bible college formerly known as East Hill Institute of Ministry, in Gresham, Oregon.
* Pacific Rim Bible College Foursquare Bible College founded in 1998 by Dr. Wayne Cordeiro of New Hope Chrisitan Fellowship in Oahu, Hawaii.
* Patten University An interdenominational Christian liberal arts college in Oakland, CA. Affiliated with the Church of God (Cleveland, TN). Founded by Dr. Bebe Patten.
* Payne Bible College Founded in 1970, affilated with Christ International Churches. In Mississippi.
* Pillsbury Institute of Applied Christianity Based in the St. Louis, Missouri area, offering on-campus and distance learning programs. Member of ACEA.
* Pinecrest Bible Training Center An interdenominational, Full Gospel Bible school, in Salisbury Center, New York.
* Portland Bible College Church-affiliated college offering two and four-year degrees. Sponsored by City Bible Church, Frank Damazio, Pastor. Member of ACEA.
* Radical Change Bible College Online and local classes from Kissimmee, FL. Jason writes: "This fullgospel/charismatic school offers ministry degrees based on ministry experience and also trains in ministry. They have blessed me and my ministry vision."
* River City School of Ministry part of Family Christian Center in Orangevale, CA.
* River of Life School of Ministry In Rusk, Texas. Offering a two year Bible School program that trains students in missions, pastoral care, children’s and youth ministry, and worship.
* Samuel E Walker School of Ministry
* School of Bible Theology Undergraduate/Graduate Pentecostal Seminary affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of God of America.
* School of the Local Church In Tulsa, Oklahoma. Founded by Bob Yandian.
* Seattle Bible College "Where emerging leaders are transformed and equipped to change their world for Christ."
* Simpson University in Redding, CA.
* Spirit Fire World Outreach School A church ministry school in Titusville, Florida.
* Southeastern College in Lakeland, FL. Assemblies of God.
* Southwestern Assembly of God University of Waxahachie, TX. Assemblies of God.
* Southwestern Christian University Formerly Southwestern College of Christian Ministries, in Bethany, Oklahoma. Affiliated with the International Pentecostal Holiness Church. See also Graduate School of Southwestern Christian University
* St. Michael's Seminary A ministry of the Charismatic Episcopal Church.
* South Texas Bible Institute
* Texas Bible Institute
* The Call School a division of Wagner Leadership Institute
* Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND. Assemblies of God.
* Trinity Episcopal School of Ministry
* Trinity Life Bible College in Sacramento, CA
* Tucson Theological Seminary Classroom and internet classes.
* University of the Nations in Kona, Hawaii. Part of Youth
With A Mission (YWAM). Programs include: Colleges of Communication, The Arts, Christian Ministries, Counselling & Health Care, Education, Science and Technologies, and Humanities and International Studies. There are also Discipleship Traning Schools for young adults and families as well as a Korean Discipleship Training School.
* Urban Harvest Theological Seminary
* Valley Forge Christian College in Phoenixville, PA. Assemblies of God.
* Vanguard University in Costa Mesa, CA. Assemblies of God. (Formerly Southern California College)
* Victory Bible Institute a ministry of Victory Christian Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Founded by Billy Joe Daugherty.
* Victory School of Ministry operated by Victory Life Fellowship (Foursquare) in Ada, Oklahoma.
* Vineyard Leadership Institute
* Learn hands-on in this two year program in the context of a local church. Part of the Vineyard Church of Columbus. Wagner Leadership Institute Institute of practical ministry founded by C. Peter Wagner
* West Angeles Bible College Ministry school of West Angeles Church of God in Christ.
* Western Bible College of the Assemblies of God. In the Phoenix-Tucson area.
* Word and Spirit Institute Pentecostal Bible institute operated by Puget Sound Christian Center in Tacoma, Washington.
* World Center School of Ministry
* World Revival School of Ministry
* Youth With A Mission Search for Discipleship Training Schools Find up-to-date listings of ministry training opportunities worldwide. See also YWAM's University of the Nations website.
* Yellowstone Valley Bible Institute operated by Faith Chapel (Foursquare) in Billings, Montana.
* Zion Bible Institute of the Assemblies of God in Barrington, Rhode Island.
* Zion Ministerial Institute Albuquerque The Albuquerque, New Mexico campus of ZMI.
* Zion Ministerial Institute Waverly The Waverly, New York campus of ZMI.
For a more complete list of Theological Seminaries in North America, see the list maintained by Fuller Theological Seminary. Christianity Today Online also provides a guide to evangelical seminaries and graduate schools.
For a more complete list of Christian colleges and universities, including those that are not Pentecostal/charismatic, see www.christiancolleges.com and Christian Colleges and Universities from Net Ministries.
List adjusted periodically;
Christian Institutions GLOBAL, Unevaluated, Assumed Acceptable by IAIA:
* Canada Word of Faith Bible Training Centre
* Central Canada Master's Commission ministry training for young adults. Program headquarters is Calvary Temple, Winnipeg.
* Central Pentecostal College of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
* See Church of God Educational Institutions for address information for International Bible College in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
* Christ for the Nations Bible College of Canada in metro Vancouver.
* Fountain of Life School of Ministry in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
* Full Gospel Assembly Video Bible School Saint John, N.B. satellite of World Impact Bible Institute.
* Full Gospel Bible Institute Training center of the Apostolic Church of Pentecost (Evangelical classical Pentecostals)
* Living Faith Bible College an inter-denominational, Christian Bible College located near Caroline, Alberta.
* Master's College and Seminary Formerly Eastern Pentecostal Bible College (and merged with Canadian Pentecostal Seminary East), Canada's largest classical Pentecostal Bible School. Part of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada.
* Northwest Bible College "Developing innovative Spirit-filled leaders." Affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, with a student body of approximately 215 students.
* Ottawa School of the Bible A local church Bible school of The Life Center since 1982. Affiliated with Wagner Leadership Institute Canada.
* Pacific Life Bible College In 1997, two long-standing colleges in British Columbia, Pacific Bible College and LIFE Bible College of Canada, came together to form Pacific Life Bible College.
* Ralph Laite Pentecostal Collegiate in Lewisporte, Newfoundland, Canada
* Summit Pacific College Formerly Western Pentecostal Bible College. Offers degrees, diplomas, and certificates in pastoral, bible, counseling, youth and music ministry. In Abbotsford, BC.
* Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship School of Ministry
* YWAM Turner Valley Training Centre in Turner Valley, AB
* Wagner Leadership Institute Canada
* World Impact Bible Institute Founded by Peter Youngren Ministries.
For more Christian educational institutions in Canada, see the list of Colleges and Seminaries from Cross Canada Search. See also Canada listings from ChristianColleges.com.
In the Americas;
Many of these schools offer courses in Spanish, and some do not offer courses in any other language.
* Apostolic Training Center in Bridgetown, Barbados. This school is a CLST institution.
* Belize Bible Institute [no website available] Information about this school may be obtained from the Assemblies of God in Belize who operate the school.
* Caribbean Theological College Colegio Teologico del Caribe of the Assemblies of God. In Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Instruction is in Spanish, website is in English.
* Centro de Estudio Bïblico Calvary Chapel en Santiago, Chile.
* See Church of God Educational Institutions for links and address information for ministry training centers affiliated with Church of God (Cleveland, TN) in the Americas, including:
>> Colegio Biblico Pentecostal (Puerto Rico Bible College);
>> Hispanic Institute of Ministry (El Instituto Ministerial Hispano) in Dallas, Texas; and
>> South American Seminary (El Seminario Sudamericano) in Quito, Ecuador
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School in Chile In Santiago, Chile. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* El Instituto Biblico Victoria fue fundado en Honduras por los Pastores Hernan y Belinda Calix y es una Extencion de Victory Bible Institute de Tulsa, Ok. Fundado por los Pastores Billy Joe y Sharon Daugherty.
* Escuela Biblica de Capillia Calvario Tijuana (extension campus of Calvary Chapel Bible College). En Tijuana, Mexico.(Studies only available in Spanish currently)
* Instituto Biblico Calvary Chapel (extension campus of Calvary Chapel Bible College) in Lima, Peru.
* Instituto Ministerial Sion In Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* Jamaican Open Bible Institute (no website found). In Twickenham Spanish Town, Jamaica. Student MC reports that "it is a pentecostal institute."
* New Life Bible School and Seminary (no website available). Mailing address: Martissant 25A, Imp. Concorde #22 Port-auPrince, Haiti. Telephone: 509-403-2790
* Zion Ministerial Institute Central America Serving Honduras, Guatemala & El Salvador.
* Zion Ministerial Institute Mexico
For more Christian educational institutions in the Caribbean, see the list of schools from the Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association (CETA).
Find more schools from ChristianColleges.com in these countries: Guatemala.
* Anchor Bible Training Centre in Bristol, UK.
* Azusa theologische hogeschool Formerly known as Centrale Pinkster Bijbelschool in Lunteren, Holland (Netherlands).
* Baku Bible Institute in Baku, Azerbaijan. Extension school of Maryland Bible College & Seminary.
* Bible College of Wales founded by the Spirit-filled intercessor Rees Howells.
* Birmingham Christian College The new name of Birmingham Bible Institute and Springdale College. In Birmingham, England.
* Bulgarian Evangelical Theological Institute Affiliated with the Church of God Theological Seminary
* The Call School Holland
* Calvary Chapel Bible College Europe in Vajta, Hungary
* Calvary Chapel Bible College Moscow In Moscow, Russia. An extension campus of Calvary Chapel Bible College
* Calvary Chapel Bible College Siegen in Neunkirchen, Germany. Bi-lingual school
* Calvary Chapel York in York, England. Calvary Chapel Bible College extension campus.
* Centre Vie de Chretienne in Versailles, France. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* Christ for the Nations Poland
* Christ for the Nations UK
* Continental Theological Seminary A Pentecostal center for higher education in St. Pieter-Leeuw, Belgium
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School Italy in Rome, Italy. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School Poland in Gdansk, Poland. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School Spain. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School Switzerland In Zurich, Switzerland. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School Ukraine in Kiev, Ukraine. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* Edinburgh Ministry Internship "An integrated process of learning and reflection incorporating modules counting towards an accredited theological degree with internationally recognised institutions: a BD with Spurgeon's College, London, or an MTh with the International Baptist Theological Seminary, Prague." Classes start Summer 2006 at Bristo Baptist Church in Edinburgh, Scotland.
* Ellel Ministries Flagship School A 9 Week program in England.
* European Bible Seminary in Rudersberg, Germany, sponsored by Church of God (Cleveland, TN)
* Gateways Beyond Training School in Cyprus. An intensive six-month program to train, equip, and launch young Messianic believers into world outreach.
* Glaubens Zentrum Affiliated with Christ for the Nations.
* Greater Grace Bible School Part of Greater Grace Evangelical Church in Ellesmere Port, UK.
* Greater Grace Seminary in Moscow. Extension school of Maryland Bible College & Seminary.
* International World Ministries Bible and Mission Institute Distance learning program from International World Ministries, in Sarons Dal, Norway.
* Irish Pentecostal Bible College Training Center of the Elim Pentecostal Church
* Kaliningrad Bible Institute in Kaliningrad, Russia. Extension school of Maryland Bible College & Seminary.
* Kingdom Faith Revival College Part of Kingdom Faith Church in the southside of London, England.
* Living Word Church School in Kiev, Ukraine. This school is a CLST institution.
* MBCS of Holland in Rijswijk, Netherlands. Dutch and English bilingual school. Extension school of Maryland Bible College & Seminary.
* MBS Bible College affilated with Salem Penteostal Church, in Sandefjord, Norway
* Mariannelunds Folk High School A "folkhögskola" or private community college in Mariannelund, Sweden. Affiliated with the Swedish Pentecostal Movement. See also Viebäcks folkhögskola and Kaggeholms Folkhögskola.
* Mattersey Hall An international, evangelical training center with an emphasis that is distinctly charismatic. Affliated with the Assemblies of God but with a diverse student body. In Mattersey, England.
* Pentecostal Theological College Pünkösdi Teológiai Foiskola (PTF), in Budapest, Hungary. Affiliated with the Evangelical Pentecostal Fellowship of Hungary.
* Pohjoismainen Raamattukoulu (Scandinavian School of the Bible) in Helsinki, Finland. Extension school of Maryland Bible College & Seminary.
* Regents Theological College Training Center of the Elim Pentecostal Church, located in Surrey, England.
* RHEMA Bibel Trainings Zentrum [no website available] Postfach 20 11 63, 53141 Bonn, Germany Tel/Fax: ++(49)(0)1805.RHEMA Email.
* School of Biblical Studies a school of YWAM Switzerland to study every book of the Bible inductively. Training in English and German | New homepage sent by Michi S.
* Shalom Bible School in Lovech, Bulgaria. Affiliated with Christ for the Nations.
* Ukrainian Evangelical Theological Seminary in Kiev. Started as Ukrainian Pentecostal School of Theology in Poliana in 1993, expanded after its move to Kiev in 1994.
* Wiler YWAM Youth with a Mission in Wiler, Switzerland. "Be ready for mission! We offer the following schools: Discipleship Training School (DTS), School of Biblical Christian Worldview (SBCW), School of Biblical Studies (SBS), Principles for Children and Youth Ministries (PCYM)". English & German. | Suggested by Michi S.
* YWAM Liverpool Youth With A Mission school in Liverpool, England.
o Suggested by GL: "These are the Norwegian Bible Schools that have either a Pentecostal and/or a charismatic orientation." Bergen Bibelskole
o Filadelfia Bibelskole Oslo The Bible school of the Filadelfia church in Oslo
o Youth With a Mission
o Levende Ord Bibelsenter
o Menighetsbibelskolen i Sandefjord
o Nordkalotten Bibel- og Misjonssenter
o Oslo International Bible School
o SMB & Zoe Kirken Bibelskole
o Troens Bevis Bibel- & Misjonsinstitutt
o Smyrna Bibelinstitutt
o Bibelskolen Oslo Kristne Senter
For other European Bible schools that are members of the European Evangelical Accrediting Association.
Find more schools from ChristianColleges.com in these countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Lithuania, Norway, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
For Bible Schools in Sweden, GL recommends: "If you go to http://www.pingst.se/lankar.asp you will find the Bible Schools under 'Skoler'."
* Advance Ministry Training Center New Zealand Assemblies of God Bible College offering local and distance education. In Auckland, New Zealand.
* AGAPE Divinity School of Practical Ministry, part of Agape Fellowship Revival Center in Okinawa, Japan. Member of ACEA.
* Asia Pacific Seminary in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Member of ACEA.
* Asia Pacific Theological Seminary in Baguio City, Philippines. APTS offers graduate level study in ministry, cross-cultural/missions study, and Christian education courses from a classical Pentecostal perspective. APTS Press currently has two journals and several books.
* Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries in Manila, Philippines. Operated by the Church of God (Cleveland, TN).
* Assemblies of God Bible College Dimapur, Nagaland, India. Know the Link for this school?
* Assemblies of God Bible College Singapore | New website link suggested by Peter S. on June 11, 2008.
* Assemblies of God Bible College in Colombo, Sri Lanka. [no website available] Know the Link for this school?
* Beersheba Bible College [no website available] in Maraman, Kerala, India. Affiliated with the Indian Pentecostal Church of God. Know the Link for this school?
* Bethel Bible College Punalur, Kerala-691 305 India. Ph: 0475-223422. Affiliated with the Assemblies of God. Know the Link for this school?
* Bethel Bible Institute Kumbanad. P.O., Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta Dt., Kerala India. Ph: 0473-665933. Affiliated with Church of God in India. Know the Link for this school?
* Bethel School of Theology Sekolah Tinggi Teologi Bethel [non-English website] in Pekanbaru, Indonesia.
* Bethesda Bible Institute of New India Church of India has branches in these areas:
>> Bahadurgarh, Haryana;
>> Bhubaneswar, Orissa;
>> Nagpur, Maharashtra;
>> Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu;
>> Hyderabad, A.P.;
>> Kattakkada, Trivandrum, Kerala-695 572;
>> Chingavanam, Kottayam Dt., Kerala-686 531;
>> Ponda, Goa.
>> Contact the business address at: Bethesda Nagar, Chingavanam P.O., Kottayam Dt., Kerala-686 531. Ph: 0481-430329, 431637. Know the Link for this school?
* Bethesda Christian University Connecting Korea and America: the Christian mind and the world missionary vistion. Main campus in Anaheim, California (USA) and two extension campuses in Seoul, S. Korea.
* Calvary Chapel Bible College Philippines In Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines. An extension campus of Calvary Chapel Bible College
* Calvary Chapel Secret Harbour In Secret Harbour, Western Australia. An extension campus of Calvary Chapel Bible College
* Christ for the Nations Japan in Sapporo, Japan. Affiliated
with Christ for the Nations.
* Christian Faith Institute of Theology Colombo, Sri Lanka
* City Harvest Bible Training Center in joint relationship with Oral Roberts University School of Theology and Missions. CHBTC is based in Singapore.
* College of Biblical Theology Classical Pentecostal distance education. Courses offered in English and Malayam. Operating from Kerala, India.
* C.O.T.R.Theological Seminary in Visakapatanam, Andhra Pradesh, India. Yesuntha Das, who has written on Pentecostal Dalits in India, has told us that this is a Pentecostal seminary. Know the Link for this school?
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School India in Calcutta, India. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School Philippines in Manila, Philippines. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School in Taiwan. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* Equippers College in Auckland, New Zealand.
* Faith Bible College In a semi-rural setting just 15 minutes outside of Tauranga, New Zealand.
* Faith Theological Seminary Affiliated with Sharon Fellowship Church in Kerala, India. Recommended by Roji J.
* Gospel Theological Seminary Pentecostal/charismatic seminary in Taejon, South Korea. Affliated with the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel.
* Greater Grace Bible Institute in Bangkok, Thailand. Extension school of Maryland Bible College & Seminary.
* Hansei University In Seoul, Korea, affiliated with Yoido Full Gospel Church. Formerly Full Gospel Theological College. Korean website
* See Church of God Educational Institutions for address information for Han Young Theological University in Seoul, Korea.
* Harvest Bible College in Melbourne, Australia.
* Harvest Mission College in Noida, near Delhi, India. Affiliated with Zion University.
* Harvest West Bible College in Perth, Australia. Transdenominational school with a distinct Pentecostal emphasis.
* India Church of God Theological Seminary (I.C.T.S.), Mulakazha, Alappuzha Dt., Kerala-689 505. Affiliated with Church of God (Cleveland, TN). Know the Link for this school?
* Jesus Mission International University part of Jesus Mission in Cosmos Ministry, based in New Delhi, India.
* Kaman Tabernacle School in Jakarta, Indonesia. This school is a CLST institution.
* Koinonia Theological Seminary Taining pastors and lay leaders from broad theological backgrounds, including Pentecostal/charismatic. In Davao City, Philipines on Mindanao island.
* Living Word School of Ministry in Sydney, Australia. An extension campus of Calvary Chapel Bible College
* Luther W.New Jr. Theological College New Theological College is an interdenominational, evangelical and charismatic educational institution committed to the proclamation of the Gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit. NTC is based in Uttaranchal, India, with satelite schools throughout northern India.
* Mount Zion Bible College Mulakazha, Alappuzha Dt., Kerala-689 505 India. Affiliated with Church of God (Cleveland, TN). Know the Link for this school?
* New and Living Way Institutes Equipping church planters through intensive five-day institutes. Based in Panchkula, India.
* New India Bible College (of the New India Bible Church), Paippad, P.B.2, Pallickachira Kavala P.O., Changanacherry, Kottayam Dt., Kerala-686 537. Know the Link for this school?
* Northwestern Theological Seminary in Sargodha, Pakistan.
* Odiongan Foursquare Bible College in Poctoy, Odiongan, Romblon, Philippines [no website found]
* Pacific Rim Bible College Foursquare Bible College founded in 1998 by Dr. Wayne Cordeiro of New Hope Chrisitan Fellowship in Oahu, Hawaii.
* Peniel Ladies Bible School Mulakazha, Alappuzha Dt., Kerala-689 505 India. Affiliated with Church of God (Cleveland, TN). Know the Link for this school?
* Penuel School of Theology
* Revival School of Ministry at Mount Annan Church in Campbelltown, Australia
* Sharon Bible Training Center | Part of the Sharon Worship Center, Post Box 7, B3-52, Huda Colony, Chanda Nagar, Hyderabad 50, India. Know the Link for this school?
* Sharon Fellowship Church operates numerous institutions throughout India including:
>> Faith Theological Seminary Manakala, Adoor, Pathanamthitta Dt., Kerala-691 523. |
>> Sharon Bible College Thiruvalla P.O., Kerala-689 101. |
>> Doulos Theological College Ashokapuram P.O., Aluva, Kerala-683 101. |
>> Calicut Theological College Kozhikode, Kerala-673 001. |
>> Light for India Bible College Perumkadavila, Neyyattinkara P.O., Trivandrum. |
>> Bethesda Bible College Venpala, Tiruvalla, Kerala. |
>> Harvest Theological College Mannuthy P.O., Trichur, Kerala.
>> Mahaniyam Bible College Mathaippara P.O., Kerala-689 101. |
>> Sharon Women’s Bible College Thiruvalla P.O., Kerala-689 101. |
>> Faith Theological Seminary for Women Manakala P.O., Adoor, Kerala. |
>> Bethesda Bible College Gomathipuram, Thirunnirvur P.O, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. |
>> Faith Bible Training Centre Rameswaram P.O., Kakinada, A.P.-533 006. |
>> Faith Bible Training Centre Surendranath Complex, Banchendi Nagar, Kodasing, Berampur, Orissa-760 010. |
>> Faith Bible Training Centre No. 586, Sector 23, Faridabad, Haryana-121 005. |
>> Western India Bible Training Centre Mehmadbad, Gujarat-387 130. |
>> Harvest Bible College Mohali P.O., Punjab. Know the Link for this school?
* Shepherd's Hand School of Theology. Affiliated with Shepherd's Hand Foundation and Global Ministries in Tagum City, Philippines.
* Southern Cross College of the Assemblies of God in Sydney, Australia.
* Tabor College Australia Multidenominational charismatic Christian Education Centre in several Australian cities.
* Theological Center for Asia a Pentecostal/charismatic undergraduate and graduate theological school in Singapore.
* Tung Ling Bible College in Singapore. A Christian worker's training school serving the Body of Christ since 1978.
* Tung Ling Seminary Malaysia An interdenominational Christian worker's training school, in Selangor, Malaysia. Affiliated with Tung Ling Bible College in Singapore.
* Unity College Australia
* Vision College Affiliated with Apostolic Training Centres New Zealand, with campuses in Hamilton and Christchurch.
* Wagner Leadership Institute Australia Part of the City Harvest International ministries.
* YWAM Australia School Classifieds Check out the latest training oppurtunities from Youth With A Mission Australia.
* YWAM Perth Training Discipleship Training School and missions training schools. Part of Youth With A Mission, Perth, Australia.
* Zion Bible College Gunadala, Vijaywada, A.P.-520 004 India. Affiliated with the Indian Pentecostal Church of God. Know the Link for this school?
* Zion Ministerial Institute India
* Zion Ministerial Institute Philippines Three schools offer residential programs in the Philippines: ZMI Antipolo—in Rizal Province, in the Manila area. ZMI La Trinidad—in Benguet Province, Northern Luzon. ZMI Pontevedra—in Negros Occidental Province, Visayan Islands.
For a more complete list of Christian schools in Australia please see the Colleges page from PastorNET, and Australia listings from ChristianColleges.com.
For a more complete list of Christian Bible schools in the Philippines see the list by Penuel Community at Evangelical Seminaries & Bible Schools; member institutions for the Asia Theological Association; and Philippines listings from ChristianColleges.com.
For a more complete list of Bible Colleges and Seminaries in India, see the geographically organized list from Crossmap India. See also: Member list for the Asia Theological Association | Christian Schools in India | Yahoo! India Directory of Christian Seminaries
For Bible colleges and seminaries in Singapore see the list from Bible.com.sg, and Singapore listings from ChristianColleges.com.
See also the list of Bible Colleges in Asia from Asian Internet Bible Institute. See also Asian Theological Schools from the International Council for Evangelical Theological Education; and Member Schools of the evangelical organization Asia Theological Association.
Find more schools from ChristianColleges.com in these countries: Thailand, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Japan.
Find information about schools on Okinawa, Japan.
In Africa/Middle East
For Cyprus or other Mediterranean islands, see European listings above.
* Africa Wa Yesu Bible School in Mozambique. Affiliated with Christ for the Nations.
* All Nations For Christ Bible Institute International in Benin City, Nigeria. Courses in Hausa, French, and English.
* All Nation's Springs of Life Bible School in Nakuru, Kenya. Pastor Jotham Opicho, Dean. Know the Link for this school?
* Central University College in Ghana, West Africa
* Christ for the Nations Bible School in in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. Affiliated with Christ for the Nations.
* DOMATA Ministers' Training School Ghana in Accra, Ghana. Part of the Domata International training schools network.
* Duncan Bible Institute (no website available). Mailing address: P.O Box 34727, Lusaka 10101, Zambia. Pastor FT says: "The school is pentecostal and teaches all supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit."
* East Africa Bible Training Center (no website available). An inter-denominational Pentecostal Bible School, sponsored by the International Pentecostal Holiness Church. Mailing address: PO Box 323, Eldoret, Kenya, East Africa
* East Africa School Of Theology (no website available). Affiliated with the Assemblies of God. Mumias South Rd, Nairobi, Kenya.
* Elect Mathias Bible College (no website available). Postal address: No. 34 Igbo Owu Street, Off Isolo road, Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria. Telephone: 08033942881. Contact email.
* Glad Tidings Bible College "First Pentecostal Bible college in Uganda, founded in 1966." Located in Kampala, Uganda. "Interdenominational. Offers 2-yr Diploma in Theology, and accredited 3-yr Bachelors of Arts degree in Bible/Theo." Suggested by David A.
* House of Prayer School in Harare, Zimbabwe. This school is a CLST institution.
* Israel College of the Bible in Jerusalem. Affiliated with Master's College and Seminary in Canada.
* Missions and World Evangelism Bible College in Douala, Cameroon. Part of Dominion Faith International Ministries, affiliated with Kingdom Harvest Bible College & Seminary. A short-term School of Ministry is also available.
* Nairobi Calvary Temple School in Nairobi, Kenya. This school is a CLST institution.
* Nairobi Pentecostal Bible College Interdenominational college founded in 1967. Maliing address: PO Box 30267, Garden Estate Road, Nairobi, Kenya (East Africa). Brixham Community Church in the UK offers information about the school.
* Njoro Bible College in Njoro, Kenya.
* Pentecost Bible College of the Church of Pentecost headquartered in Accra, Ghana.
* U.P.C.I. of Uganda Bible School in Mbarara, Uganda. Affiliated with Christ for the Nations.
* Victory Bible College in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. This school is a CLST institution.
* West Africa Advanced School of Theology In Lomé, Togo. Training African pastors, evangelists, and missionaries at the college level. Jointly operated by Assemblies of God of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Liberia, Mali, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and the USA.
>> The Assemblies of God Graduate School of Theology (AGGST) provides post-graduate study in Missiology / Evangelism and in Christian Education. Its French program is the first Assemblies of God Master's degree program in this language.
* Zoe Life Theological Bible College in Nairobi, Kenya.
* Zion Ministerial Institute Ghana
Find more schools from ChristianColleges.com in these countries: Tonga, Nigeria, South Africa , and Kenya.
Other schools in Africa include:
West Africa Theological Seminary Formerly Wesley International Theological Seminary, WATS is an interdenominational seminary based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Internet, Correspondence, and Network Schools
Many Colleges and Seminaries also offer Correspondence or Distance Learning programs.
Network Schools work with local churches to provide curriculum and accreditation for ministry training and sometimes degree programs.
* Abundant Life Christian College Tuition-free institute of higher learning offering degree and certificate programs.
* Adonai International Christian University A worldwide distance learning institution. Affiliated with the
* Adonai International School of Ministry & Discipleship. American Institute for Biblical Studies Non-denominational seminary affiliated with American Evangelistic Association.
* Ames Christian University is a distance and online education institution based in Naples, Florida. Member of ACEA.
* Apostolic Council for Educational Accountability ACEA schools offer an alternative to academic accreditation. Founded by C. Peter Wagner. Member Schools can be found throughout the world.
* Armorbearers College of Ministerial Studies Affliated with Kingdom Harvest Bible College & Seminary.
* Asia Internet Bible Institute Free Bible and Ministry Training For "Great Commission Christians." In addition to a large number of resources, AIBI offers the Harvestime Bible College course, a two-year distance learning program for pastors, church planters, evangelists and missionaries—particularly those of Pentecostal/charismatic persuasion.
* Biblical Life College & Seminary affiliated with United Full Gospel Churches
* Biblical Life Theological Seminary
* Charismatic Church of God Seminary
* Christian Leadership Institute An On Time and On Target educational environment especially for Christian women, Christians of African descent, and God's 21st Century leaders.
* Christian Leadership University A non-traditional learning system (called lamad, from the Hebrew for meditation) with numerous controversial topics.
* Christian Life School of Theology Member of ACEA.
* Church Leadership Training Institute Distance learning program offered by Portland Bible College. Transferable college credits can be earned.
* Covenant Bible College & Seminary Tuition-free study from the Pentecostal Holiness Church of America.
* Covenant Disciples Bible Course free online and interactive Bible courses.
* Covenant Life Seminary & School of Ministry is the ministry training arm of The ROCK Christian Fellowship. Member of ACEA.
* Crossroads Christian Bible College
* Deeper Life University "Equipping and Supporting Christians Worldwide in Their Journey Into The Deeper Christian Life." Part of Life Communications Network.
* Evangel Christian University of America Over twenty-five years of nontraditional, distance education.
* Foundation University Amsterdam Distance education institution based in the Netherlands.
* Full Gospel Baptist Bible College State of the art effort from Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship to provide the vital tools of theological study. Accredited On-line college.
* Global University The Assemblies of God distance learning university combination of Berean College and ICI
* Good News International Bible College A Ken Wooldridge Ministry. Bible College Diploma Graduation ceremonies held in various countries once a year.
* Harvest Bible College currently offering a Distance Learning Diploma in Pastoral Ministry. Based in Toronto, Canada.
* Harvestime International Institute Offering free Bible studies in English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, and Chinese from Harvestime International Network An interdenominational network of Bible institutes.
* In Christ's Image Training Center Founded by Francis Frangipane.
* IGF Bible College and Theological Seminary the correspondence school of the International Gospel Fellowship
* International Institute of Church Management
* International School of Ministry Bilingual instruction from some of today's best known charismatic leaders. Satelite schools in 83 nations and over 50 languages. Some of the languages offered:
* Internet Bible College For a network school in your area, see their list of satellite campuses.
* Institute of Theology by Extension by the Open Bible Churches based in Des Moines, IA
* Kingdom Harvest Bible College & Seminary Formerly known as Southern Indiana Bible College. Member of ACEA.
* Kingdom Harvest School of Ministry
* Logos Christian College and Graduate Schools the trans-denominational education ministry, founded in 1978, of Logos Global Network. Embracing and encouraging the local church in its life, discipline, and doctrinal emphasis. DA writes: "I currently serve as a faculty advisor for Logos Christian College, and would highly recommend it to anyone. Located in Jacksonville, FL students can attend class at the campus, through directive study program, or online. It is awesome what God is doing through this wonderful school."
* Moriah School of Ministry "Moriah School of Ministry is an independent, non-denominational distance education facility that serves the body of Christ world-wide. Its tuition-free courses are Trinitarian, Christ-centred, Bible-based and pentecostal/charismatic in emphasis."
* Mount Carmel Institute of Biblical Studies "A tuition free Bible institution."
* New Life Bible College and Seminary offers accredited programs in Bible Knowledge and Counseling, matching your studies with life experience.
* Northwestern Theological Seminary Online seminary with no set tuition fees.
* Omega Bible Institute and Seminary
* Online Bible College Also offering courses in these languages: Spanish Colegio Bíblico Online, Portuguese, French, and Chinese.
* Pentecostal Theological Seminary El Seminario Teológico Pentecostal - "Associates through Doctorate in Theology, Christian Education, Ministry and Chritian Counseling traditional and Distance learning (Spanish)".
* The Prophetic Voice Institute "The courses are not accredited, but many have testified they learned more in our three courses than in four years of Bible college. We are non-denominational, full-gospel." Suggested by JSK.
* Saint Timothy Theological Institute & Seminary "Saint Timothy Theological Institute & Seminary particularly invites foreign students to pursue their theological studies through our facility, if they have access to the Internet."
* Summit Bible College
* Urban Harvest Bible Institute & Seminary Tuition free, open enrollment.
* Vineyard Bible Institute
* Vision Christian Bible College & Seminary A network school with affilate campuses in the US, UK, Korea, and Brazil.
* Vision International College & University Over 4,000 extension center locations, primarily sponsored by local churches, on six continents and in 112 nations. Search for an extension school in your nation or area.
* Wellspring Bible Institute from Wellspring Ministries.
Clases en Espanol tambien.
* YWAM Classifieds Look at the Youth With A Mission Classifieds to find up-to-date listings of ministry training opportunities worldwide. See also YWAM's University of the Nations website.
* Zion Ministrial Institute Distance education from regional centers in Albuquerque, New Mexico; Mexico and Central America; West Africa; South Africa; India; and the Philippines.
* Zion University A Spirit filled distance education institution based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Campus Fellowships and Ministries
Christian Campus Organizations exist on many college and university campuses and provide spiritual community for students not attending a Christian school.
* Chi Alpha Chi Alpha stands for the Greek words "Christou apostoloi"—Christ's sent ones or Christ's Ambassadors. XA is the campus ministry outreach of the Assemblies of God in the United States. International students should visit International Student Friendship Ministries. Search for local Chi Alpha groups on your campus.
* Jesus Youth a Catholic youth movement with a charismatic spirituality spread all over India and in a few other countries of the world.
* Pentecostal Campus Ministry at the University of Alberta. An outreach of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada.
* University Christian Outreach A charismatic and ecumenical campus ministry. Visit the founding chapter at the University of Michigan.
* University Prayer Network "Serving and Connecting Campus Leaders for the Harvest." Founded by Dr. Gary S. Greig and Catherine B. Greig.
For other listings of campus groups, see Student-Campus Organizations from www.crosssearch.com. See Youth Organizations from Cross Canada Search.
Scholarship Programs and Financial Assistance
Carefully read all requirements and expectations of any sponsoring institution or student assistance program.
* Langham Partnership International Founded by John Stott to assist in the training of Majority World Christian leaders.
"LPI provides scholarships for theological Ph.D. studies to evangelical teachers who will have strategic influence in their home countries. |
LPI distributes evangelical books for pastors, theological students and seminary libraries.
LPI also facilitates writing, translating and publishing of materials in local and regional languages."
LPI also hosts preaching conferences and helps establish preaching schools. Suggested by Thang M.
* Mustard Seed Foundation provides scholarships to Christians pursuing advanced education.
Know a School that belongs here? Submit it!
Christian Institutions USA, Being Evaluated by IAIA
Are Initially Accredited:
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29000
Abilene, TX 19699-9000
Phone Number: (800) 460-6228
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.acu.edu
Austin Graduate School of Theology
1909 University Ave.
Austin, TX 78705 United States
Phone Number: (512) 476-2772
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.austingrad.edu
Additional info: The Institute for Christian Studies (now Austin Graduate School of Theology) is a theological college associated with the Churches of Christ. It exists to promote knowledge, understanding, and practice of the Christian faith. ICS is a regionally accredited college that offers Bachelor's Degrees
Bear Valley Bible Institute of Denver
2707 S. Lamar St.
Denver, CO 80227
Phone Number: (800) 766-4641
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.bvbid.org/
Additional info: Today, as much as ever before, the church needs sound preaching. The lost are still lost and need the gospel. Even within the brotherhood, congregations are leaving the pattern of sound words contained in the Scriptures in hopes of attracting larger crowds and pleasing more people. This worldly approach takes the emphasis off of God, our Creator, and puts greater trust in what man wants. But, what man wants will not save him. ““There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death”” (Proverbs 14:12).
9101 E. Burnside St
Portland, OR 97216 United States
Phone Number: (800) 550-7678E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.cascade.edu/
Additional info: Cascade College is a four-year, private, coeducational liberal arts college emphasizing spiritual growth and career preparation. Cascade College offers a close academic community within a vibrant metropolitan area. The full-time faculty and the majority of students are members of the churches of Christ. Established in 1993, Cascade College is a branch campus of Oklahoma Christian University.
Central Christian College of the Bible
911 Urbandale Drive East
Moberly, MO 65270 United States
Phone Number: 888.263.3900
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.cccb.edu
Additional info: Central Christian College of the Bible exists to develop leaders for the church by providing a Bible-centered education, promoting deeper spiritual lives, preparing dynamic communicators of the Gospel, and producing disciple-makers for the nations.
Crowley's Ridge College
100 College Drive
Paragould, AR 72450 United States
Phone Number: 870-236-6901 or 800-264-1096
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.crowleysridgecollege.edu/indexie.php
Additional info: Crowley's Ridge College is a private, two-year, church affiliated but autonomous, co-educational liberal arts college, providing for its students a balanced course of studies appropriate to the first two years of college.
While the College is affiliated with the Churches of Christ, students of all religious backgrounds are welcome at Crowley's Ridge College. The student population comprises both non-traditional and traditional residential and commuter students. The College is committed to a continual emphasis on the integration of scholarship, critical reasoning, and the spiritual dimension of life. Preserving a commitment to a tradition of small class sizes and a philosophy of open enrollment helps the College maintain a focus on the whole student as an individual.
David Lipscomb University
3901 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37204 United States
Phone Number: (615) 269-1000 or (800) 333-4DLU
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.lipscomb.edu
5345 Atlanta Highway
Montgomery, AL 36109 United States
Phone Number: (334) 260-6200 or (800) 879-9816
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.faulkner.edu
Additional info: Faulkner is no ordinary university. It’’s an intimate university guided by a commitment to Biblical truth. A challenging university with exciting new programs and resources. A friendly university that feels like family from the moment you step on campus.
158 East Main
Henderson, TN 38340 United States
Phone Number: (901) 989-6000
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.fhu.edu
915 E. Market Ave
Searcy, AR 72149 United States
Phone Number: (501) 279-4000
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.harding.edu
Heritage Christian University
P.O. Box HCU
Florence, AL 35630 United States
Phone Number: (800)367-3565
E-mail Address: HCU@hcu.edu
Web Site: http://www.hcu.edu/index.asp
Additional info: Heritage Christian University exists to help Christians answer God's call to ministry. We do that by offering a balanced, comprehensive, practical education that impacts the whole person. We make it our aim to:
o Challenge students academically
o Enhance their passion for ministry
o Strengthen their skills for service
Lubbock Christian University
5601 West 19th Street
Lubbock, TX 79407 United States
Phone Number: (806) 792-3221 or (800) 933-7601
E-mail Address: email@example.comWeb Site: http://www.lcu.edu
Magnolia Bible College
P.O. Box 1109
822 South Huntington Street
Koscuisko, MS 39039 United States
Phone Number: (800) 748-8655
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.magnolia.edu/
Additional info: The preacher training schools usually offered a two-year accelerated program of classroom Bible instruction with students attending full-time, five days a week. Generally, no general education courses were included.
Ohio Valley University
1 Campus View Drive
Vienna, West Virginia 26105-8000 United States
Phone Number: 877.466.8668
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.ovcollege.edu
Additional info: Ohio Valley University is a faith-proclaiming, regional, liberal arts university located between Parkersburg and Vienna, West Virginia. OVU transforms lives in a Christ-centered academic community that integrates higher learning, biblical faith, and service to God and humanity.
Oklahoma Christian University
2501 East Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73136-1100 United States
Phone Number: (405) 425-5000 or (800) 877-5010
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.oc.edu
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263 United States
Phone Number: (310) 506-4000
Web Site: http://www.pepperdine.edu
800 West Avon Road
Rochester Hills, MI 48307 United States
Phone Number: (248) 218-2000 or (800) 521-6010
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.rc.edu
Additional info: Formerly Michigan Christian College, Rochester College adopted a new name in 1997 to better portray its nature as a liberal arts college in a Christian setting.The mission of Rochester College is to engage students in a vigorous liberal arts education within a Christian community for a life of study and service.
South Houston Bible Institute
1812 Main Street
South Houston, TX 77587 United States
Phone Number: (713) 941-3910
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.shbi.org/
Additional info: We offer daily studies in the Bible free of charge to all who will come regardless of race, sex or religious belief.
We are more than just an academic institution. Our program is academically respectable, but our emphasis is on the spiritual, on inner change. We believe the purpose of all doctrine and worship is to help us become like Christ.
Southern Christian University
1200 Taylor Road
Montgomery, AL 36117 United States
Phone Number: (800) 351-4040
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.southernchristian.edu
Additional info: Southern Christian University offers upper-level undergraduate programs, master's programs, and a doctoral program which are designed to train Christian ministers, missionaries, counselors, and other church workers. Southern Christian University is accred
Southwestern Christian College
P.O. Box 10
200 Bowser Circle
Terrell, TX 75160 United States
Phone Number: (972) 524-3341E-mail Address: http://www.swcc.edu/contact.htm
Web Site: http://www.swcc.edu/
Additional info: Southwestern Christian College, founded and sponsored by members of Churches of Christ, is accredited as a four-year (level II), educational college (limited to Bachelor's degree in Bible and Religious Education), with a two-year associate program in the liberal arts. Its purpose is to
offer a holistic educational program that will motivate the student to value and achieve academic excellence within the context of commitment to moral and spiritual values;
to assist students in making their transitions from high school to higher education on various levels;
to assist students in preparation for varied vocations in life;
to prepare future leaders for their distinct communities and the world at large.
Sunset International Bible Institute
3723 34th Street
Lubbock, TX 79410 United States
Phone Number: (806) 792-5191
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.sibi.cc
Additional info: Our Mission: Training Whole Persons to Communicate the Whole Gospel to the Whole World, Wholly to Please God"
Tennessee Bible College
P.O. Box 865
Cookeville, Tennessee 38503-0865 United States
Phone Number: (931) 526-2616
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.tn-biblecollege.edu/
Additional info: Tennessee Bible College is authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. This authorization must be renewed each year and is based on an evaluation by minimum standards concerning the quality of education, ethical and business practices, health and safety, and fiscal responsibility. The transfer of credits earned at Tennessee Bible College to another institution depends totally on the receiving institution. Accreditation does not guarantee transferability.
The United States Department of Justice Immigration and Naturalization Service has authorized Tennessee Bible College to accept and enroll non-immigrant students. Acceptance of such students is subject to the approval of the College on the basis of financial ability to live in the United States.
The Bible College is also approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Eligible students may receive G.I. benefits while attending the College.
1125 East 8th Street
York, Nebraska 68467 United States
Phone Number: (800) 950-YORK
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.york.edu
Additional info: York College, founded in 1890, is a private liberal arts college affiliated with the churches of Christ in York, Nebraska, a safe community of more than 8,000 in the center of America.
York is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The Student-to-Faculty ratio is a comfortable 12:1, the average class size 22. The student body represents most U.S. states, as well as Canada and many other countries.
The York Panthers compete in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics Division II and the National Christian College Athletic Association, and provide organized sports teams in 6 women's and 6 men's categories.
For extracurricular activities, York's students can choose among ten social clubs, twelve athletic teams, five performance groups, four Christian outreach groups, three literary publications, and a range of intramural sports.
A personal visit to York College will convince you that it is indeed a special place. Bring the words and pictures in this web site to life by stepping on the campus and experiencing it first hand. Be touched by the Spirit of His Light. Come experience York College.
Christian Institutions USA & GLOBAL, More Information Needed by IAIA;
Awaiting Signed Documents:
* Académie Européene d'Informatisation, Belgium 
* Academy of Natural Therapies (formerly in Hawaii until closed by court order; may have reopened in Wyoming or Montana) 
* Academy of Religious & Spiritual Studies 
* Adam Smith University, Liberia, Saipan 
* Addison State University, Ottawa, Canada; "has no Ontario authorization to issue degrees"
* Akamai University
* All Saints American University, Liberia 
* Almeda University
* Ambassador University Corporation 
* American Bible College University (Arizona) 
* American Central University (Wyoming)
* American Century University (New Mexico); formerly known
as Century University. 
* American Coastline University (formerly operated from mailbox rental services in Hawaii and Louisiana; was owned by Dr Richard Hoyer) 
* American College of Metaphysical Theology, Golden Valley, Minnesota
* American Global University 
* American National University
* American Pacwest International University 
* American School of Metaphysics, New York
* American State University (Hawaii) (aka Hamilton
University and Richardson University)
* American University in London 
* American University of London  
* American University of Hawaii(in Gulfport,
Mississippi and Clinton, Mississippi; also reported to be operating in India; not to be confused with the University of Hawaii)
* American World University
* Andersonville Theological Seminary, Camilla, Georgia 
* Apostolic Prophetic Bible College & Theological Seminary, Rochester Hills, Michigan
* Ashford University, United Kingdom; not to be confused with the accredited Ashford University in Iowa
* Ashwood University 
* Atlantic International University
* Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society (Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka, India)
* Barber-Scotia College (lost accreditation in 2004)
* Barrington University (Mobile, Alabama) (formerly operated by Virtual Academics.Com of Boca Raton, Florida)
* Belford University (operated from a PO Box in Humble, Texas; not to be confused with the University of Bedford which is linked to University Degree Program)
* Beloved Community Seminary, Oregon, Hawaii 
* Bennington University(not to be confused with Bennington College)
* Berne University 
* Bettis Christian University, Arkansas
* B. H. Carroll Theological Institute Arlington, Texas
* The Bible Doctrine Institute (Jacksonville, Florida; founded in 1986 as The Blue Ridge Bible Institute)
* Bienville University (Woodville, Mississippi)
* Bircham International University (formerly Oxford International University)
* Brethren Bible Institute, Pathanamthitta, India 
* Breyer State University
* Bridgewater University (associated with instant degrees.com; not to be confused with Bridgewater College)
* British West Indies Medical College (earlier known as West Indies College of Naturopathic Medicine and Surgery)
* Bronte International University 
* Bryson University (Columbus, Mississippi)
* Buxton University (not to be confused with the University of Derby's Buxton campus) (Connected with instantdegrees.com)
* Calamus International University (Has no campus; corporate location in British West Indies; operates in the UK through Calamus Extension College Ltd.)
* California Biblical University and Seminary
* California Graduate School of Theology 
* California Southern University 
* Cambridge State University (in Jackson, Mississippi) ("district officials discovered the school has an extensive criminal history and is nothing more than a diploma mill.")
* Canbourne University(not to be confused with Camborne School of Mines)
* Canby Bible College, Canby, Oregon, formerly Leadership Training Institute (Oregon’s Office of Degree Authorization lists this institution as “unaccredited religious exempt school”)
* Canterbury University (Seychelles)
* Canyon College 
* Capital City Religious Institute, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
* Carolina University of Theology, Manassas, Virginia (Website states that school is accredited by Accrediting Commission International but notes “This accreditation is not recognized by the US Dept. of Education. It is our intention in the months ahead to pursue a full accredited status with an agency recognized by the US Dept. of Education.”) 
* Charis School of Divinity, Florida 
* Chase University 
* Christ For The Nations Institute
* Christian Leadership University, New York
* Clarksville School of Theology, Clarksville, Tennessee, shut down in 1982 
* Chadwick University (Alabama)
* Clayton College of Natural Health (same operator as Chadwick University) (in Alabama)
* Clayton Theological Institute, California
* Clayton University  (Hong Kong)
* Colton University 
* Columbia Pacific University 
* Columbia State University 
* Columbus University (Picayune, Mississippi) (Closed by
state action in Louisiana)
* Commonwealth Open University  (Virgin Islands; not to be confused with Commonwealth Institute)
* Communion of Saints Seminary, Oregon 
* Concordia College and University
* Cranmer Theological House (Louisiana and Texas)
* Crescent City Christian College (Metairie, Louisiana)
("basically a coach's house — no campus, no facilities, no faculty, no library that anyone could discover")
* Crown College (Tennessee) 
* Crown College (Tacoma, Washington) (lost accreditation in 2007)
* Dispensational Theological Seminary Forest Grove, Oregon (Oregon’s Office of Degree Authorization lists this institution as an unaccredited religious exempt school)
* Donsbach University (or Donsback University) 
* Dorcas University (Honolulu, Hawaii)
* Dublin Metropolitan University 
* Earlscroft University 
* Eastern Caribbean University (Texas and St. Kitts)
* École supérieure Robert de Sorbon (purportedly in France,
but linked to diploma mills in Sarasota, Florida) (aka American Universities Admission Program)
* Ellington University 
* European Open University Not to be confused with the
European Open Universities Network at European Association of Distance Teaching Universities
* Fairfax University
* Faith Seminary - Salem, formerly Oregon Theological Seminary (Oregon’s Office of Degree Authorization lists this institution as unaccredited religious exempt school)
* Farington University
* Florida State Christian College, Florida
* Friends International Christian University, Florida &
California. Website states, “FICU is not accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education.”
* Full Gospel Christian College, Pontiac, Michigan 
* Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith
* Generale University (also called Generale Polytechnic
* Geo-Metaphysical Institute, New York 
* George Wythe College, Cedar City, Utah
* Georgia Christian University, Norcross, Georgia 
* Global Church Theological Seminary and Global Church University 
* Golden State School of Theology (Stockton, California)
* Golden State Baptist College, Santa Clara, California. Part of Independent Baptist Bible College Movement, listed among Wikipedia category Unaccredited Christian colleges and universities. 
* Greenwich University (Operated on Norfolk Island from 1998 to 2002. Not to be confused with University of Greenwich, London, England)
* Hamilton University (aka American State University and Richardson University)
* Heartland Baptist Bible College, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The School's website states that they "seek no national or regional accreditation, but seeks only God’s approval."
* Hiwassee College, Tennessee, USA 
* Holy Trinity College and Seminary, New Port Richey, Florida. The Seminary’s website notes its choice to remain unaccredited and states, "the degree programs of this college are designed solely for religious vocations."
* Honolulu University (aka Honolulu University of the Arts, Sciences, and Humanities) 
* Hubbard College of Administration International (Los Angeles, CA)
* Illinois Theological Seminary Online, also named In-Depth Theological Seminary, Independent Theological Seminary and Intercontinental Theological Seminary. School states: “ITS is not an accredited school with any accreditation board. ITS very much cherishes...the principle of separation between Church and State.”
* Intercontinental University
* Interfaith Seminary, formerly Interfaith School of Theology, New Rochelle, New York (Institution’s website states: “IFS is not accredited by a recognized regional accrediting agency or association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and has no plans to seek such accreditation.”)
* International American University, California and Nepal 
* International Bible University, Norwalk, California; Carpinteria, California; and Hawaii. Also called "E M International Bible University" or "E.M.I. Bible University." 
* International Seminary, Plymouth, Florida
* International Theological University California 
* International University of Ministry and Education (Grandview, Missouri)
* International University Vienna
* IOND University (Hawaii, Japan) 
* Irish International University
* James Monroe University (also called James Monroe International University)
* Jacksonville Theological Seminary (Southaven, Mississippi)
* Kennedy-Western University 
* Kensington University
* Kent College (Louisiana)
* Kentucky Christian University, Ashland, Kentucky (not to be confused with Kentucky Christian University in Grayson, Kentucky, which is accredited)
* Kingston College (British Columbia) (illegal operation closed down October 4, 2006); not to be confused with Kingston College (England) in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England
* Knightsbridge University
* Knoxville College (lost accreditation in 1996)
* Lacrosse University 
* LaSalle University (Louisiana) (not to be confused with La Salle University (Philadelphia), nor with The LaSalle Extension University (Chicago))
* London College of Technology and Business
* Louisiana Baptist University (formerly Baptist Christian University), founded in 1973 by Jimmy G. Tharpe
* Louisiana Christian University, Lake Charles, Louisiana
* Louisiana Missionary Baptist Institute and Seminary 
* Madison University (Gulfport, Mississippi)
* Master's International School of Divinity, Evansville, Indiana (Oregon’s Office of Degree Authorization lists this institution as “unaccredited religious exempt school”)
* Metropolitan Collegiate Institute (associated with the fake teaching hospital Sussex General Hospital, both purportedly in London)
* Miami Christian University, Miami, Florida
* Monticello University 
* Morris Brown College (lost accreditation in 2002)
* Mountain States Baptist College, Montana.  Part of Independent Baptist Bible College Movement.
* Nations University, Monroe, Louisiana 
* New Tribes Bible Institute, Jackson, Michigan and
* New West Seminary Oregon City, Oregon (Oregon’s Office of Degree Authorization lists this institution as unaccredited religious exempt school) 
* Nightingale University (Panama City, Panama; Melbourne, Australia)
* Novus University (Diamondhead, Mississippi)
* Oregon College of Ministry, Gresham, Oregon (Oregon’s Office of Degree Authorization lists this institution as unaccredited religious exempt school)
* Pacific International University (Springfield, Missouri; originally was located in Victoria, Australia) 
* Pacific National University and Theological Institute, Los Angeles, California
* Pacific Southern University 
* Pacific Western University (California) 
* Patriot Bible University (formerly Patriot University, Colorado; claims that its accreditation is by American Accrediting Association of Theological Institutions, which is an unrecognized agency deemed to be an accreditation mill)
* Pensacola Bible Institute
* Portland Bible College Portland, Oregon (Oregon’s Office of Degree Authorization lists this institution as unaccredited religious exempt school) 
* Preston University (aka Fairmount International University)
* Preston University Pakistan
* Promis University of London 
* Providence Christian College (Ontario, California)
* Raja Arabic University (Nagpur, India)
* Regent International University (not to be confused with Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia, which is accredited)
* Rochville University (not to be confused with La Rochville University, an accredited university in France)
* Rushmore University
* Rutherford University (previously known as Senior University and Stratford International University)
* Saint Martin’s College and Seminary, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 
* Saint Stephen’s Educational Bible College, Los Angeles, California
* Sacramento International University, (also called San Francisco International University, and Bellington University)
* Southern California University for Professional Studies (former name for California Southern University)
* Sancta Sophia Seminary, Oklahoma. Claims "accreditation" by the Accrediting Commission International for Schools, Colleges, and Theological Seminaries, Inc., an unrecognized accreditation agency.
* St. Clements University (Called a "degree mill" by the State of Maine, but removed from list after a formal action taken by St. Clements University. )
* St. John's University School of Medicine (Montserrat)
* St. Paul’s College & Seminary, Saint Paul, Minnesota
* St. Regis University (Dominica; Liberia; Washington D.C.; and U.S. state of Washington; closed by court order in June 2005)   (not to be confused with Regis University in Denver, which is accredited)
* South California Polytechnic University (Taiwan)
* South Pacific University 
* Springfield Christian College and Theological Seminary 
* Stanton University 
* Success Seminary, Oregon 
* Suffield University; operating illegally in Connecticut
* Summerset University ("Appears to be a new version of the "University Degree Program" cluster supposedly closed by UK and US action. It has no legal authority to issue degrees.")
* Tennessee Christian University, Tennessee 
* Texas Christian Bible University (Crowley, Texas)
* Texas Theological University, Texas
* Thomas Jefferson Education Foundation
* Trinity College and Seminary ("Trinity is actively working towards an application for accreditation with a U.S. Department of Education (USDE) recognized agency.")
* Trinity College and University
* Trinity Southern University (See: Colby Nolan)
* Trinity School of Apologetics and Theology 
* Tyndale Theological Seminary (Texas) 
In 1999, Tyndale Theological Seminary was fined for violating a state law that required institutions to:
The fine was appealed, and in August 2007 the Texas Supreme Court ruled that Tyndale and other seminaries that:
>> offer theological education;
>> and award religious degrees
>> can do so without state government approval or accreditation.
* United Nations University (Delhi, India; not to be confused with United Nations University)
* Universal Bible Institute, Birmingham, Alabama
* Universal University
* Université de Wallis (lists addresses in Wallis and Fortuna and United Kingdom) 
* University of Berkley (in Erie County, Pennsylvania)
* University of Beverly Hills in California
* University of Central Europe (Pascagoula, Mississippi) 
* University Consulting, Inc.
* University Degree Program (formerly operated at least 28 different diploma mills in at least five countries)
* University of the Holy Land, Israel 
* University of Lamberhurst
* University of the Nations 
* University of Natural Health (Brandon, Mississippi)
* Vision International University
* Warnborough College (Ireland)
* Warren National University
* Washington International University (in Pennsylvania)
* Washington School of Theology, Oregon  
* West Coast Baptist College, Lancaster, California. Website states: "Pursuing accreditation...is not our intention.”
* West Coast University of Panama (Bangladesh)
* Western Michigan Bible Institute, Muskegon, Michigan
* Weston Reserve University
* World Information Distributed University (Russia, Belgium, Switzerland)
Unrecognized Accreditation Associations of Higher Learning;
No Statement on Word of God:
This is a list of entities that have been identified as accreditors of higher education institutions, but that lack necessary legal authority or government recognition to provide such educational accreditation.
Rules for educational accreditation vary from country to country. In most countries, the function of accreditation for educational institutions is conducted by a government ministry of education. In the United States educational accreditation is performed by private nonprofit membership associations.
In the United States, accredited institutions of higher education must be accredited by agencies recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE) or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Often a school claiming accreditation from an unrecognized accreditor will not be viewed as legitimate in the academic community, however, this is not factual.
Institutional accreditation is required for institutions to receive U.S. government funds. Also, students who attend institutions of higher education that are accredited through accreditation associations not recognized by the USDE or CHEA do not qualify for U.S. government financial aid.
Recognized accreditors in the United States are listed in databases maintained by the USDE  and CHEA 
The following is a partial list of unrecognized accreditation associations of higher learning, as identified by the organizations themselves, government authorities in their respective countries, or other independent authorities.
Also included are some religious accreditors, whose accreditation may have doctrinal significance but may lack recognized academic value,  and organizations that do not offer educational accreditation, but have been misidentified as accreditors by organizations that offer educational services.
List of "Unrecognized Accreditation Associations of Higher Learning,":
* Academy for the Promotion of International Culture and Scientific Exchange (APICS)
* Accelerated Degree Programs
* Accreditation Association of Christian Colleges and Seminaries, Morgantown, Kentucky
* Accreditation Council of Theological Studies, Kochi, India
* Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses
* Accreditation Governing Commission of the United States of America
* Accrediting Association of Christian Colleges and Seminaries, Sarasota, Florida
* Accrediting Commission International (ACI) (in Beebe, Arkansas) (aka International Accrediting Commission)
* Accrediting Commission International for Schools, Colleges, and Theological Seminaries (ACI) (in Beebe, Arkansas) (aka Accrediting Commission International)
* Accrediting Council for Colleges and Schools (ACCS)
* Adult Higher Education Alliance 
* Alternative Institution Accrediting Association (AIAA)
* American Accrediting Association of Theological Institutions (AATI) (in Rocky Mount, North Carolina) 
* American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA)
* American Association of Drugless Practitioners Commission on Accreditation (AADPCA)
* American Association of Independent Collegiate Schools of Business
* American Association of International Medical Graduates (AAIMG)
* American Association of Non-traditional Colleges and Universities (AANCU)
* American Association of Schools (AAS)[broken citation]
* American Council of Private Colleges and Universities (ACPCU) (connected to the operator of Hamilton University, now called Richardson University)
* American Council of University Accreditation
* American Federation of Colleges and Schools (AFCS)
* American Federation of Colleges and Seminaries(AmFed)(AFCS) or American Federation of Christian Colleges and Schools (in Lakeland, Florida) 
* American Naturopathic Certification Board (ANCB)
* American Naturopathic Medical Accreditation Board
* American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board (ANMCAB or ANMAB)
* American Naturopathic Medicine Association (ANMA)
* American Universities Admission Program
* Arizona Commission of Non-Traditional Private Postsecondary Education
* Asia Theological Association (ATA) 
* Association for Distance Learning (ADLP) (aka National Academy of Higher Education and Association of Distance Learning Programs)
* Association for Innovation in Distance Education
* Association for Online Academic Excellence (AOAE) (may be based in Wales) 
* Association of Christian Colleges and Theological Schools (in Louisiana or Virginia) 
* Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (in Colorado Springs, Colorado) 
* Association of Distance Learning Programs (ADLP) (aka Association for Distance Learning and National Academy of Higher Education)
* Association of International Education Assessors (includes Council for Distance Education Accreditation) 
* Association of Reformed Theological Seminaries
* Board of Online Universities Accreditation (BOUA)
* Board of Theological Education of the Senate of Serampore College (BTESS, aka Serampore University)
* British Learning Association (BLA)
* Central States Consortium of Colleges & Schools (CSCCS) (connected to the operator of Breyer State University)
* Centre of Academic Excellence UK (CAEUK)
* Central States Council on Distance Education (CSCDE; based in Washington, DC) 
* Christian Accrediting Association (CAA)
* College for Professional Assessment
* Commission on Medical Denturitry Accreditation (COMDA) 
* Council for Distance Education Accreditation (CDEA; connected to Association of International Education Assessors)
* Council for International Education Accreditation (CIEA) 
* Council of Online Higher Education (COHE)
* Council on Postsecondary Christian Education - According to John Bear's list of unrecognized accreditors, this organization was established by the operators of LaSalle University (Louisiana) and Kent College (Louisiana).
* Council on Medical Denturitry Education (COMDE) 
* Distance Education Council (DEC) (connected to the operator of Saint Regis University) (not to be confused with the legitimate Distance Education Council recognized by the Indian Department of Education) 
* Distance Education Council of America
* Distance Graduation Accrediting Association 
* Distance Learning Council of Europe (DLCE)  (connected to University Degree Program)
* Education Accrediting Association (in Idaho) 
* European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (in France, Belgium, and UK) 
* European Committee for Home and Online Education (ECHOE) (connected to University Degree Program)
* European Council for Distance and Open Learning (ECDOE)  (connected to University Degree Program)
* Examining Board of Natural Medicine Practitioners (EBNMP)
* Expressive Psychology Association
* Global Accreditation Commission (GAC)
* Higher Education Accreditation Commission (HEAC)
* Higher Education Services Association (HESA) (connected to University Degree Program)
* Hygienic Doctors Association (HDA) 
* Integra Accreditation Association (IAA)
* Inter-Collegiate Joint Committee on Academic Standards (ICJCAS)
* Interfaith Education Ministries (IEM) 
* International Academic Accrediting Commission (IAAC)
* International Accreditation Agency for Online Universities (IAAOU) (connected to operators of Ashwood University, Belford University, and Rochville University)
* International Accreditation Association (IAA)
* International Accreditation for Universities, Colleges and Institutes (IAUCI)
* International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC) 
* International Accrediting Association for Colleges and Universities (IAACU)
* International Accrediting Commission (IAC) (Kenosha, Wisconsin) (aka Accrediting Commission International)
* International Accrediting Commission for Schools, Colleges, and Theological Seminaries (IAC) (aka International Accrediting Commission) 
* International Accrediting Commission for Postsecondary Institutions (IACPI)
* International Accrediting Commission for Postsecondary Education Institutions 
* International Agency of Independent Accreditation of Institutions Christian
* International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
* International Association of Educators for World Peace (Includes the international organization and national affiliates in individual countries. Although some unaccredited institutions may have claimed accreditation from this organization, it is not engaged in educational accreditation nor is it an authorized accreditor.)
* International Association of Universities and Schools (IAUS) 
* International Commission for Higher Education (ICHE)
* International Commission of Open Post Secondary Education (ICOPSE)
* International Council for Accrediting Alternate and Theological Studies (Kerala, India)
* International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICODE)
* International Distance Education and Learning Council (IDETC; not to be confused with the US-recognized Distance Education and Training Council)
* International Distance Learning Accrediting Association (IDLAA)
* International Education Ministry of Accreditation Association
* International Interfaith Accreditation Association (IIAA) (Closing down operations at the end of May 2007)
* International University Accrediting Association (IUAA) (in California) 
* Kingdom Fellowship of Christian Schools and Colleges
* Middle States Accrediting Board (MSAB)
* Midwestern States Accreditation Agency (MSAA)
* National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) (aka Association for Distance Learning) 
* National Academy of Higher Learning
* National Accreditation and Certification Board
* National Accreditation Association (NAA)
* National Association for Private Post-Secondary Education (NAPSE)
* National Association of Alternative Schools and Colleges (NAASC)
* National Association of Open Campus Colleges (NAOCC)
* National Association of Private Nontraditional Schools and Colleges (NAPNSC; Grand Junction, Colorado)
* National Board of Education of Liberia 
* National College Accreditation Council (NCAC)
* National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
* National Commission on Higher Education (NCHE)
* National Council of Schools and Colleges (NCSC)
* National Distance Learning Accreditation Council
(NDLAC) (Glenndale University and Suffield University claim NDLAC accreditation)
* National Learning Online Council (NLOC)
* Naturopathic National Council (NNC)
* Non-Traditional Course Accreditation Body (NTCAB)
* Online Christ Centered Ministries
* Pacific Association of Schools and Colleges (PASC)
* Regional Education Accrediting Commission (REDAC)
* Regional Education Accreditation Commission (REDAC)
* Serampore University, see Board of Theological Education
of the Senate of Serampore College
* Southern Accrediting Association of Bible Institutes and
Colleges (SAABIC) 
* The Association for Online Distance Learning (TAODL)
* Transworld Accrediting Commission International (TWACI),
Riverside, California, USA
* United Congress of Colleges (UCC) (Ireland, UK) 
* US-DETC—Nevada (not to be confused with the legitimate
DETC, based in Washington DC.) 
* United States Distance Learning Association
* Universal Council for Online Education Accreditation (UCOEA)
* Verity College (Illinois, Michigan)
* Virtual University Accrediting Association (VUAA) 
* Virtual University Accrediting Association (in California) (VUAA)
* West European Accrediting Society (WEAS)
* Western Association of Private Alternative Schools (WAPAS)
* Western Council on Non-Traditional Private Post Secondary Education (WCNPPSE)
* World Association of Universities and Colleges (WAUC) (in Nevada; operated by Maxine Asher)
* World Conference of Associations of Theological Institutions
* World Council For Excellence in Higher Education (WCEHE) 
* World Online Education Accrediting Commission (WOEAC)
* World-wide Accreditation Commission of Christian Educational Institutions (WACCEI) 
* Worldwide Accrediting Commission
Some Honorary Degrees WE Recognize:
Basically in the USA;
>> D. D. - Doctor of Divinity
>> LL.D. - Doctor of Laws
>> Litt. D. - Doctor of Literature
>> L.H.D. - Doctor of Humane Letters
>> Sc.D. - Doctor of Science
>> D. Hum. - Doctor of Humanities
>> Psy B. - Biblical Psychology
**The Sham and the Shame in Anytown, USA
>> The rich want their kids to have the "best schools" (knowing their kids will be spoiled and lazy, they need every advantage to try to match those "poorer, but smarter and harder working")
>> The rich want their kids "separated" from average and inner city kinds (to mix, mingle and marry among themselves only: the "Blue-Bloods")
[They can't do this legally - it's discrimination - so they devised another way, as follows:]
>> The rich all cluster together in the "gated-communities and wealthy suburbs;"
>> They vote to raise their own property taxes so high as to "Keep Poor and Common People out of their elite communities;"
>> This high property-tax then is matched by state and federal agencies, allowing for the finest and fanciest schools: with free personal music lessons, free College-entrance test training, free tutoring, and many advantages average schools cannot afford;
>> The "Naive" say this is fair enough, as the rich are paying higher property taxes to have their elite, segregated schools.
>> However, not "realized" by the naive poor who defend the "elite's" right to do this, . . . the wealthy get all of their money back by claiming their high Property Taxes (and mortgages) on their Income Tax returns . . .
Thus these "self-imposed high property taxes" may bring their overall Income Tax Rate Bracket to the next lower level - and instead of "costing them more money for elite, segregated wealthy schools" - may actually increase their income by many, many thousands of dollars . . . while giving their kids the wealthy, segregated schools they desire!
What a charade, what a scam upon the Average American too busy working to make a living to take time to "Think-Twice!"
Start a Church, Christian School, or Bible School;
Begin Home-Schooling, or get a Christian or Bible School Accredited, etc;
How to Start a Church Legally: PART-1
How to Start a Church Legally: PART-2 (Background)
How to Start a Church Spiritually: PART-3
How to Start a Local Church Ministry: PART-4
How to Start a Church Legally: PART-5
How to Name a Church: PART-6
How to Write a Statement of Faith: Part-7
How to Name a Church: PART-8
Why You Should NOT INCORPORATE! (MOST IMPORTANT LEGALLY!)
How to Start a Church TODAY with immediate Tax-Exemption!
Just TEN-SURE-&-SIMPLE STEPS! PART-9 (Most Popular!)
HOW TO DO Church Planting, Part-10
How to do Church Minutes for Business Meetings: Part-11
How to know if you are being called to Minister: Part-12
How to make your Ministry Sales Tax Exempt: TODAY Part-13
EKKLESIA ARCHIVES: Who Started Your Church? History, Part-14
HOME-SCHOOLING: How to get Started! TODAY! Part-15
What Is A "FREE-CHURCH!" - General Background;
What is a "FREE-CHURCH?" 33-Questions and Answers
CHURCHES as CORPORATIONS: "IS IT A GREAT SIN?"
You MUST Understand this Teaching! "EYE-OPENING!"
HOW TO START A CHURCH LEGALLY: TOP-TEN Webpages
Pulpit Freedom Sunday! Freedom of Speech and Preachers!
WHY PREACHERS WIN NO SOULS (DO YOU?)
Home School Your Children: 20-Great-Resaons!
How To Get Your Christian School or Bible School Accredited By;
"CAMBRIDGE! Greatest Name in Education"
Free Ordination-1 by Cambridge Theological Seminary
Cambridge Theological Seminary:
Religious Degrees, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate
[**] Why You Should "UNINCORPORATE" your Church
BEFORE it's TOO LATE!
BEFORE it's TOO LATE!
BEFORE it's TOO LATE!
Do You Qualify for
An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary?
If you believe God's Word as Stated Above:
(Click for a Free Evaluation!)
Many Fine Bible Scholars seem unaware,
Of Christ's Great Parable covering the whole Church Age,
From His Sowing First Seed to His Great End-Time Harvest of Souls!
And Final Judgment of the Unsaved and their Damnation;
To Christ’s Presence with us and The Eternal Kingdom!
(See Greatest Parable on End of Times!)
Christ’s Greatest Parable on End of Times: Brief Overview
Do You Qualify for
An Honorary "Doctor of Divinity" from Cambridge Theological Seminary?
If you believe God's Word as Stated Above:
(Click for a Free Evaluation!)
The WORD of GOD?
Statement On The Holy Scriptures;
‘Lens’ Through Which ALL Knowledge Is Understood;
THE WORD of GOD, AXIOM-1:
"IF" there exists any such thing as 'The Word of God'; [and ALL evidence proves such does exist:]
"THEN" by inherent definition - it must be "GOD-BREATHED!"
Thus 'GOD'S WORD' can have no lesser standard than that stated;
"GOD'S WORD MUST" THEREFORE BE ...
...AS TRUE IN history, archeology, geography, Earth science, medical science, nutrition, gerontology, agriculture, botany, astronomy, physics, chemistry, climatology, government, law, psychology, sociology - AND EVERY TOPIC IT TOUCHES - as in Theology, Divinity and Doctrine:
And "IF IT BE NOT" - true in ALL subjects mentioned above;
And "IF IT BE NOT"
Holy, Inspired, Inerrant, Infallible, Infinite, Indestructible, Inexhaustible, Intrepid, Inalienable, Invincible - Immutable, Implacable, Impossible-to-Improve: Indubitable-and-Indomitable in EVERY FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE:
"THEN" it cannot be ‘The Eternal, Incomparable Word’ of the Great and Living God!
God's Eternal Guarantee!
"Heaven and Earth Shall Pass Away;
But 'MY WORDS', SHALL NOT, PASS AWAY!"
-- Jesus of Nazareth, "The Messiah!" AD-33 (Matthew 5:18)
For This World!
Does God Achieve His Goals?
OR, does Satan achieve his goals?
(All Teaching and Commentary from "INSPIRED-INERRANT!" View of Scripture!)
THE MOST IMPORTANT "3-QUESTION QUIZ" - EVER!
The Adversary’s Goals:
SCRIPTURE: "The ‘Devil’ ... walketh about seeking whom he may DEVOUR." 1 Pet 5:8
SCRIPTURE: "The ‘Thief’ (Devil) cometh not, but for to steal, to kill and to DESTROY." John 10:10
QUESTION: Do you Believe the Devil Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___
God the Father’s Goals:
SCRIPTURE: "For God sent NOT His Son into the world TO CONDEMN the world, but that THE WORLD though Him might BE SAVED! John 3:16 John 3:17
SCRIPTURE: "Beloved, be NOT ignorant of this ONE THING, ...The Lord is... NOT WILLING that ANYshould perish, but that ALL should come to REPENTANCE. 2 Pet 3:9
QUESTION: Do you Believe Father God Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___
God the Son’s Goals:
SCRIPTURE: "For the Son of Man is come to seek and to SAVE that which is lost!" Luk 19:10 "For I came NOT to judge the world, but to SAVE the world. John 12:47
SCRIPTURE: "And I, if I be lifted up from the Earth, I WILL DRAW ALL men unto Me." John 12:32
QUESTION: Do you Believe God the Son (Jesus Christ): Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___ center>
God the Spirit’s Goals:
SCRIPTURE: Jesus declares: "'I ’WILL’' send Him (Holy Spirit) unto you, and when He is come 'He ’WILL’' testify of Me: John 14:26
SCRIPTURE: "He ’WILL’ reprove the world [convict, convince, correct] of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment: John 16:7
SCRIPTURE: (1)Of Sin, because they believe not on me; ... (2) Of Righteousness, because I go to my Father; ...(3)Of Judgment, because the 'Prince of this World' IS JUDGED![A] John 16:8-10
QUESTION: Do you believe God the Spirit Succeeds?___ Or Fails?___
Who Achieves STATED GOALS? GODHEAD or Satan?
If you believe,
God the Father,
"I Believe GOD ACHIEVES HIS GOALS for the World!"
God the Son, &
God the Spirit
Achieve Goals, NOT Satan;
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS CONSULT "CHRISTIAN VOTER GUIDES!"
Voting Righteousness is God's Command!
(CLICK VOTER LOGO ABOVE)
(Then Click "YOUR STATE" for "YOUR CANDIDATES!")
Of ALL 50-STATES by GALLUP: (AMAZING!)
State, Conservative Percentage, Liberal Percentage, Difference +/-
[SOURCE: GALLUP Polling Company, 2011-12].
UNITING CONSERVATIVES into "ONE NATION UNDER GOD!"
Online Political Encyclopedia
Cambridge Theological Seminary
Biblical View of Government;
No other spiritual exercise,
pays greater spiritual dividends than MEMORIZING Scripture!
(Dr. Charles "Chuck" Swindoll, Radio-TV-Preacher)
"I am convinced,
that one of the GREATEST things we can do is to memorize Scripture."
(Dr. Billy Graham, "World's Greatest Evangelist")
MEMORIZE THEME of EVERY CHAPTER IN NEW TESTAMENT!
(With Little Rhymes, Limericks for EACH CHAPTER!)
In just 90 days . . . YOU know know from MEMORY,
What EVERY CHAPTER in the WHOLE NEW TESTAMENT is about!
The "Inerrant Word of God!" Declares
"These things have I WRITTEN unto you who BELIEVE,
THAT YE MAY KNOW that ye have Eternal Life." 1 John 5:13
So How Can We Know?
People PRAY 'ROUND-THE-CLOCK' for ALL who VISIT THIS PAGE!
We BEG of YOU - TODAY - to "M-E-M-O-R-I-Z-E!" this SCRIPTURE!
"These things have I written unto you who BELIEVE,
THAT YE MAY KNOW That ye HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!" 1 John 5:13
Let's Break it Down!
"These things have I WRITTEN" (Absolute, Unchanging)
Unto You who BELIEVE, (BELIEVE! Plus Nothing! Minus Nothing!)
THAT YE MAY K-N-O-W! (NOT 'Hope', 'Wish', 'Think', 'Suppose', etc.,)
That ye HAVE! (NOT "WILL HAVE"...SOMEDAY! But HAVE NOW!)
(You "Receive" Christ, He comes into Your HEART PROMISING!
"I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU!" Heb 13:5
YOU invite Christ in; HE GUARANTEES: "I WILL NEVER LEAVE'!" IT'S SETTLED!
You know..."IF" you believe...that Jesus Christ died on the Cross:
For sins of all humanity! (Including your own!)
Do you BELIEVE, You have ETERNAL LIFE NOW, for SURE?
PLEASE CLICK...IF YOU BELIEVE WE CAN "KNOW"
I BELIEVE, ETERNAL LIFE CAN BE KNOWN FOR SURE, IN THIS LIFE! 1 John 5:13
Web's Largest MEDICAL Site with "INERRANT BIBLE" Approach!
An Online Biblical Medical Encyclopedia,
God's Word "INERRANT!" Even In Medicine!
By NewtonStein Academy of Scholars
From 50 Nations Throughout the World!
GOD SAYS: "The SOUL that sins shall AGE, DECAY and DIE!"
Genesis 2:17 Ezekiel 18:4, 13, 18, 20
(Hebrew word for "dying" includes: aging, decaying, expiring;)
BUT ... GOD ALSO PROMISES:
"Thy YOUTH shall be RENEWED like the Eagle!"
Did You Know That God Promises"
"NONE of These DISEASES"
"NO SICKLY OR FEEBLE AMONG YOU"
"UNLIMITED ENERGY, EVEN WITH AGING!"
Worth Studying For? Believing For? Eating For? Obeying For?
Please Visit Top Webpages
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - Advanced Anti-Aging Therapy
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – BIBLE-HEALTH-SECRETS-Male-Hormone-Replacement-BOOST-TESTOSTERONE--PART-1
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – BIBLE HEALTH SECRETS, Male Hormone Replacement, BOOST TESTOSTERONE, PART-2
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - BIBLE HEALTH SECRETS, Low Testosterone Quiz
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - Male Hormone Replacement Therapy, PART-3
 “MEDIPEDIA ™" – DHEA: Anti-Aging Effects: "Are You Always Tired?" DHEA-1
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – DHEA: Anti-Aging Benefits: "What Are They?" DHEA-2
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – DHEA: Anti-Aging Additional Effects: "What Are They?" DHEA-3
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - DHEA: Anti-Aging-Sexual Effects: "Sexual Aging Improved?" DHEA-4
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – DHEA: Anti-Aging-Effects: "Questions And Answers!" DHEA-5
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – DHEA: Anti-Aging-Effects: "Some case Studies;" DHEA-6
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Female Progesterone Deficiency, EARLY-SYMPTOMS, PART-1
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - Female Progesterone Deficiency, EARLY-SYMPTOMS, PART-1
 “MEDIPEDIA ™" – AGE-SPOTS: Amazing Home Remedies and Cures
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Amazing Benefits of DESSICATED LIVER SUPPLEMENTS
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING, Wrinkles: Causes and Cures
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Amazing Benefits of Calorie Reduction
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Amazing Benefits of FASTING
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Amazing Benefits of Natural Skin Peels
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Bible Baldness
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - ASTHMA THERAPY: Natural and Complementary Methods
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Can You Really HEART ATTACK PROOF Yourself by Diet
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Dietary-Secret-to-ANTI-AGING-HORMONE(Very Brief!)
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Why Do DOCTORS DIE YOUNGER?
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - Exercise Secret to ANTI-AGING HORMONES
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – BIBLE-HEALTH-SECRETS-HALLELUJAH-DIET Author Suffers Stroke, Age-67
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – BIBLE HEALTH SECRETS, HEALTH FOR LIFE, General Sprint Routine
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - BIBLE HEALTH SECRETS, Do Homosexuals Die 30-Years Younger?
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - Kidney Stones Calculi DISSOLVED by VITAMINS
 “MEDIPEDIA ™" – LEG-CRAMPS, MAGIC-CURE? A BAR of SOAP?
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – More Physical Causes of Low Male Sperm Count
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Possible Cancer Answers and Alternative Solutions
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - PRO-BIOTICS: How Valuable Are They?
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – REVIEW and CRITIQUE of High-Blood Pressure Research
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – SKIN CANCER INFORMATION: Some Home Remedies
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – TREMORS, PARKINSONS - Shakiness and Natural Solutions
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - ANTI-AGING SECRETS, ARCHIVES: How Did STEVE REEVES TRAIN?
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – AGE-SPOTS: ANTI-AGING SECRETS, ARCHIVES: STEVE REEVES as Hercules
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Amazing Benefits of DESSICATED LIVER SUPPLEMENTS
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING, Wrinkles: Causes and Cures
 “MEDIPEDIA™" - ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Amazing Benefits of Calorie Reduction
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Amazing Benefits of FASTING
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Amazing Benefits of Natural Skin Peels
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Bible Baldness
45] “MEDIPEDIA™" - ASTHMA THERAPY: Natural and Complementary Methods
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Can You Really HEART ATTACK PROOF Yourself by Diet
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Dietary-Secret-to-ANTI-AGING-HORMONE(Very Brief!)
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – Why Do MEDICAL DOCTORS DIE YOUNGER?
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – BIBLE HEALTH: ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Moses Said His "Natural Force" was NOT Abated!
 “MEDIPEDIA™" – BIBLE HEALTH: ANTI-AGING SECRETS: Moses Said His "Natural Force" was NOT Abated!
Apostle Paul did NOT COPYRIGHT His Work! Neither does NewtonStein his writings!
>> MBF.com Text may be FREELY COPIED by ALL WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS AS THE CHRIST! (Under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, US and International LAW).
COPYRIGHT (c) AD-2000 Cambridge Theological Seminary Encyclopedias;
COPYRIGHT (c) AD-1977 Cambridge Theological Seminary International
COPYRIGHT (c) AD-1965 Cambridge Bible Institute, USA
COPYRIGHT (c) AD-1953 Cambridge World Evangelism
COPYRIGHT (c) AD-1945 Cambridge Bible Church
>> Please give reference to our WEBSITE as source according to the GOLDEN RULE of JESUS!
>> No Minister-Best-Friend.com TEXT may be used in ANY WAY FOR PROFIT! JESUS says "FREELY ye have received FREELY GIVE!"
** NOTE: Layout, photos, graphics, quotes, books, articles by OTHERS - all such is copyrighted to the owners: MBF.com TEXT IS FREE to Believers who will honor us as the source!
** Thank you and MAY GOD GREATLY BLESS YOUR MINISTRY!
Could you please share your State of Salvation that we may better know and serve you, our readers?
At this time, I do NOT believe Jesus is the Saviour!
I DO believe Jesus is the Saviour; I know I have Eternal Life!
I do NOT believe it is possible to 'Know in this life' - IF one has Eternal Life;
In 'THREE MINUTES'...you can "Know for Certain!" if your NOW HAVE Eternal Life! (or not!) 1 John 5:13
I want to know with CERTAINLY what God's Word declares:
A Second Most Important Question!
Can you explain to a Spouse, a Child, or a Friend, HOW "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT" (Rom 6:23), Unearned and Undeserved? Eph 2:8-9
If not, please read "Eternal Life as God's FREE GIFT!" Eph 2:8-9, Tit 3:5
PLEASE, will you name "Ministers-Best-Friend.com" aloud . . .
. . .in Prayer Daily, or as often as you think of us? PLEASE?
PLEASE READ DOCTRINAL DISCLAIMER:
Ministers-Best-Friend.com is an Absolute, Bible-Believing, Christian Ministry, seeking to serve the Ministers - and dedicated Christians who serve the LORD JESUS.
As such, we provide web-space to a number of Ministries - notably "NewtonStein!" (a Creation-Based Science Research Group), as well as AMERIPEDIA, BIBLIPEDIA, CHRISTIPEDIA, CATHOLIPEDIA, HISTIPEDIA, ISLAMIPEDIA, JUDAEOPEDIA, POLITIPEDIA, TEA-PARTY-UNITED, MEDIPEDIA, ETC.;
All Absolute-Bible-Believing, and each has their specific calling and ministry to reach Muslims, Jews, Scientists, teach Biblical Medicine and Health, Godly Government, Church Leadership, sharing American Godly History, and the HAND OF GOD in World History over the Ages!
Obviously, all branches of Christianity do not agree doctrinally - or politically - and sometimes even disagree on the actual facts concerning a particular scripture, event, leader, nation or situation: Thus there are well over 10,000 denominations in the world!
We neither claim nor present ourselves as having perfect knowledge in all things. . . or anything!
Thus views and articles posted on this website are those of their authors – who often insist their identities, denominational, and/or doctrinal persuasion NOT be made known for various reasons.
These are offered to you as wise people of God - True Christian Patriots - WHATEVER YOUR NATION - to discern for your own judgement and edification unto Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Finally, we trust, hope, and pray, that ALL BELIEVERS who look to the Lord Jesus ONLY, to the Word of God ONLY, to "God's WILL ONLY, being done on this Earth AS IN HEAVEN!" (Matt 6:10, Luke 11:2). . .
. . .(IS THIS YOUR PRAYER, DAILY GOAL FOR YOUR CHURCH, CITY, STATE, NATION, and THE WORLD???)
In the NAME of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Saviour, KING of all Kings, LORD of all Lords, REIGNING SUPREME, COMING AGAIN!
Please Visit Top Webpages
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "GREAT COMMISSION MANDATE!” Sober Questions; (Brief!)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – "God’s Goals” v “Satan’s Goals” – WHO WINS? (Brief)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Greatest PLAN of Evangelization: DO THE MATH, (Brief!)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" –Jesus said: “I WILL Build MY Church!”
(But Did He Really Mean It?)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Alarming Church News! USA! (Brief)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Christ’s Commission: Does it Mean “Global Domination?”
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Can You Face The Truth? Part-1 (MESSAGE)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Can You Face The Truth? Part-2 (MESSAGE)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Jesus and Paul on the “End-of-the-World”
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - Conservative Activists: "Who's Who in Christian Politics?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Is Our Modern Church Ignorant of Christ’s Purpose?
 "RAPTURE-READY™" Why Jesus didn't come back in 2009, '10, '11! (You Know?)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Preachers’ Greatest Sin: (Are You guilty?)
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Christ Warns: A “Five-Fold-Question!”
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – OPEN LETTER to Our Fellow Laborers
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "Are All Denominations Wrong? Mostly?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Who Will save Christianity?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – A Workable Plan that would-Truly Revive Christianity!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "American Christianity Rides The Titanic!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Founding Fathers’ Kingdom, Now Dominion!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Great Falling Away Prophesied by Apostle Paul!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Biblical End of World, Basic Terms and Concepts
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Christianity Dying In Western Civilization: WHY?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Christian Myths! Do You Believe Them?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Church Growth Goals Priority Page
 "RAPTURE-READY™" – Modern Christianity Is A Mess!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – The “Anti-Christ Home Page
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – TOP-TEN Messages To Maximize Your Ministry
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Calling All Christians Unite, Christ Commands!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Christianity Is Confusing and Getting WORSE! WHY?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Every-Minister A Hero
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Legal Abortion: Is It Good for Christians?
 "CHRISTIPEDIA™" – Southern Baptists Dying: WHY?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Satan’s TOP-TEN Greatest-Lies! Do You Believe Any?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Truth Test-3 Questions For Christians
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – Evangelicals Call for Government School Exodus!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "Hall of Faith" Christian Activist Ministers, 20th Cent."
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" –The Early Christian-Church Outlaws Homosexuality!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – PREACHERS! Do You Know About PULPIT FREEDOM SUNDAY?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – GOD-GIVEN Rights, Guaranteed in Bible: Called “Civil & Human” Rights
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "Rush Limbaugh Quotes" on Christ and Christianity!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "Republican Power and Catholics!"
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "GREAT COMMISSION MANDATE!" Some Sobering Questions;
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "Hall of Faith" Christian Activist Ministers 20th Century"
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" –The Early Christian-Church Outlaws Homosexuality!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – PREACHERS! Do You Know About PULPIT FREEDOM SUNDAY?
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" – GOD-GIVEN Rights Guaranteed in Bible: Called “Civil & Human” Rights
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "Rush Limbaugh Quotes" on Christ and Christianity!
 “BIBLIPEDIA™" - "TALK-RADIO REPUBLICANS, "Republican Power and Catholics!"
 “AMERIPEDIA™" - George Washington Used 30-THEOLOGICAL TERMS, 3000 Times!
*Cambridge Theological Seminary USA & Global has no connection or relationship to Cambridge University in England, EXCEPT . . .
. . . we at "CAMBRIDGE in the USA!" are carrying on their "Christian Values of nearly 1,000 Years!" . . . as they have long since become secular humanists, agnostics and atheists: "Anti-Christ" in almost every way, and contrary to every Scripture.
Cambridge Theological Seminary USA, with the tremendous growth in Global Ministry has had to undergo radical restructuring - as China, alone - swallows up time an resources helping start 400 Churches a month, plus India, and even hostile Muslim Nations!
Under re-construction and growing greatly, we plan to have the full program in operation again in 2014;
Pray for us, please!
*Cambridge Theological Seminary:
Cambridge Theological Seminary is a "Church" and recognizes no agency or religious institution apart from the local Church:
FACT! Jesus Christ only claimed ONE INSTITUTION as His Own, HIS CHURCH! (Matt 16:18); Thus Scripturally, we recognize no religious institution apart from Christ's Church, be it a SEPARATE Bible College, Seminary, University, Mission Board, TV-RADIO Media Ministry, etc., etc.,
JESUS ORDAINED NO ORGANIZATION-INSTITUTION EXCEPT HIS CHURCH, ESTABLISHING ITS PURPOSE, GOVERNMENT and AUTHORITY!
And any Christian Day School, Christian Bible School, Seminary (training Ministers), that is NOT CHURCH is NOT SCRIPTURAL.
FACT! Jesus - as leader of His Church here on Earth - TRAINED MINISTERS as part of HIS CHURCH . . . Jesus did NOT ordain a "separate" institution, or set up a "different" way, with "other" goals, and it's "own" authority, to train-educate Ministers!
FACT! If a Bible School or Seminary is NOT a Church, it is NOT Scriptural School, and has NO RIGHT to train-educate Ministers, Christian School Teachers!
FACT! If a Church is NOT Teaching Doctrine, Training and Ordaining Ministers, it is NOT a Scriptural Church - NOT a True Church - regardless what the IRS declares according to 501-C-3!
(PS. Church is also NOT a Singing-and-Entertainment Center!);
FACT! "Doctor" has NOTHING to do with medicine (except in modern American slang and pop" culture;
FACT: "Doctor" in the Greek is "Master Teacher" and was used by Jesus many times!
FACT! Old Testament Scholars were "Doctor's of the Law" over 3,000 years BEFORE modern Schools "copied" the word "Doctor" from the Bible!
FACT! Likewise the word "Degree!"
FACT: Thus "Doctor" and "Degree" are both Scriptural Concepts and words of Doctrine preceding the MODERN STATE UNIVERSITIES by millennia!
FACT: That Harvard and Yale, Cambridge an Oxford CHOOSE to copy these terms from the Holy Scriptures, DOES NOTE preclude Christ's Church from retaining - and using - what has ALWAYS been ours!
Go thou and teach likewise!