and he was already put on blood pressure medication.
The illusion created by connecting the antediluvian life expectancy to his diet and supplements is pure snake oil salesmanship.
George himself is already on the way out! The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy, and Reverend George Malkmus is a false teacher.
4. There is as much evidence for the longevity of Adam’s family from inbreeding as there is from diet. God made Adam with very good genes (Gen 1:31). He and his immediate descendants lived long lives for reasons far beyond eating veggies.
Should we marry sisters because Cain and Abel did? Maybe that was the reason for their longevity! Or should we trust the rest of Scripture that applies to us living after the Flood?
Picking and choosing verses from antediluvian Bible history to promote items he sells for a profit is neither honest nor right.
Again, there is not a syllable in the Bible teaching life extension from diet.
5. The Bible reveals in Isaiah 28:23-29 that God taught Adam and his sons how to grow and process grains for bread (Gen 3:19).
Consider this wonderful passage carefully!
God supernaturally instilled in man the wisdom and knowledge to farm and process grains for bread, baked goods, and grain products. And He even identified the health virtue of bread (Ps 104:15).
It is clear God endorsed baked grain products before and after the Flood. But God did not mention any instruction about juicing fruits and dehydrating vegetables.
Are they minor dietary components?
Did asparagus and cauliflower ever support any diet?
6. What fruits or vegetables are even mentioned for food in the Bible?
If raw fruits and vegetables were the way to health and long life, surely God’s people would have been eating them at every meal. Surely the Israelites, who had their dietary lives strictly detailed by God and Moses, would have had many verses regarding the growing, processing, and consumption of raw veggies.
Surely they would be mentioned over and over in the Bible. Can you find any of them in the Bible?
What about broccoli, strawberries, asparagus, blueberries, cauliflower, grapefruit, bean sprouts, oranges, lettuce, bananas, and the such like?
Even the word apple is used mainly for the figure of speech, "apple of the eye."
7. After the Flood, God told Noah and his sons that every moving thing that liveth was delivered to them to be their meat (Gen 9:1-3).
They could eat any bird, animal, or fish. Here was a great blessing from the mouth of God upon the world - they could eat a shrimp appetizer, beer-battered chicken fingers, and a steak dinner!
Thank you, Lord!
Animal products were a wonderful blessing!
Noah and his sons were to eat anything that moved!
And Noah’s first agricultural project was to get a vineyard planted, so he could produce some more wine to drink at dinner (Gen 9:20). Now they could really eat!
And so we find the great men of faith and the fathers of Israel all eating lots of meat - Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Judah (Gen 18:1-8; 27:1-33; 38:17,20). The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy!
8. Melchizedek, king of Jerusalem and priest of the most high God, served Abraham the ultimate meal of fellowship - bread and wine (Genesis 14:18).
Didn’t this great man have any wisdom?
Why didn’t he give Abraham an apple and some carrot juice?
Why didn’t he give him a salad? Because it would have been inhospitable and unhealthy!
Why did he serve the poison of alcohol, as Reverend George teaches?
Because wine is a great gift of God to cheer man’s heart, and bread is a great gift of God to strengthen man’s heart (Psa 104:15).
Bread and wine have been staples of fine dining and fellowship from the beginning, including the Lord’s Supper (I Cor 11:23-26). The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy!
9. The first meal God ate with man was meat, milk, butter, and bread (Gen 18:1-8). Did Abraham offend Jehovah with this deadly meal?
Why didn’t Abraham give the LORD some dehydrated carrots?
Why didn’t God inform Abraham about the dangers of the "five whites"?
Why didn’t He tell Abraham about the "Hallelujah Diet" from Genesis 1:29?
Why didn’t Abraham put some weeds in a bowl and call it a salad?
Why did Abraham live to be 175 on this horrible diet?
Because meat, milk, butter, and bread were known then, and are still known today, as the foundation for optimal nutrition and pleasure in a diet.
10. Isaac, near death and wanting to have his favorite meal, called for savory meat (Gen 27:1-33).
Can you imagine him asking for carrot and celery juice to chase a salad made of broccoli, cauliflower, and acorns?
He loved venison, sheep, and goat meat. He knew what food was best! He knew that skilful cooking could make it very savory!
And his wife Rebekah also prepared bread and wine to go with the delicious meat (Gen 27:17, 25). The Bible records it for us!
The "Hallelujah Diet" condemns these wonderful foods and cooking and convinces the gullible that God condemns them as well! George Malkmus is wrong!
11. The children of Israel ate flesh and bread in Egypt (Ex 16:3), and they loved them both! So God gave them flesh and bread on their way to Canaan (Ex 16:12-13).
Bread and meat have always been two of the chief components of any nutritious and pleasant fare.
Every restaurant in the world knows these are two fundamental components of fine dining, even if George Malkmus does condemn them as two of his five white killers!
Israel had breaded quail, quail sandwiches, and quail nuggets; and we have Quarter Pounders from McDonalds. Thank you, Lord! The Reverend George Malkmus is a false teacher.
12. The Reverend George Malkmus maintains that cooking destroys ALL nutritional value. He is ALL wrong! Most food has always been cooked (II Kgs 4:38; Is 44:15-16).
God intended food to be cooked (Ex 12:8-9; Deut 16:7).
Israel even cooked their manna from heaven, by either baking it into cakes or boiling it into porridge (Exodus 16:22-23)! They even cooked their manna from heaven!
Can George read?
Jesus ate broiled fish with His disciples one time, and He broiled it for them another time (Luke 24:42; John 21:1-14).
The "Hallelujah Diet" is wrong.
Cooking is good; God required it; and Jesus practiced it.
13. Why did Jehovah, the infinitely wise God, require the eating of a lamb every year to commemorate the Passover (Exodus 12:1-14)?
Did He hate Israel?
Was He trying to give them cancer?
Or was He teaching us that George is very wrong? Consider carefully the annual requirement of eating the Passover lamb.
Vegetarianism was against the law in Israel!
And the only nations that have ever endorsed it have always been pagan!
The worshippers of God eat meat, because they do not worship the creature, but the Creator!
14. Paul said those who forbid the eating of meat are horribly deceived and teaching doctrines of the devil (I Tim 4:1-5).
They are hypocritical liars and have ruined their consciences.
Good ministers will preach against these devilish liars and their profane and old wives’ fables (I Tim 4:6-7). The body is able to handle any and all meats and anything but obvious poisons, for they are purged in the digestive tract (Mark 7:19).
God gave Noah all meats to eat, and Paul endorsed them for Gentile Christians living in this age. The "Hallelujah Diet" is devilish and wrong.
Thank you, Lord, for the truth of your gospel!
Pass the pork chops!
15. God called Canaan a land flowing with milk and honey about twenty times, which is figurative language for delightful and prosperous character (Exodus 3:8; etc.).
But milk is one of George Malkmus’s "five whites."
Who is right? God?
Or Reverend George?
Why did He not call it a land flowing with carrot juice and Brussels sprouts?
Because Israel would have gone back to Egypt and their fleshpots!
Who would have wanted to go to Canaan and be restricted to raw veggies for food? No one among God’s people!
16. God blessed Israel with many kinds of meat, which were to be eaten with rejoicing before the Lord (Deut 12:7,15,17-18,20-26; 14:26).
God knew His people would want to eat meat, because a diet without meat is very boring and nutritiously inferior.
The very worship of God included eating much sacrificed meat, all of which had to be seasoned with salt (Lev 2:13; 7:15; Deut 12:6-7; 14:26; Pr 7:14; 17:1).
Has George read the Bible (Matt 21:16,42)? The "Hallelujah Diet" is clearly contrary to the Bible - it is heresy from hell.
17. Moses codified the most advanced revelation of diet and health care in the history of the world in the Levitical laws for Israel, which recommended large portions of meat, bread, wine, and strong drink (Ex 12:20; Lev 26:5; Num 15:19; Deut 8:9; 14:26; II Sam 6:19).
And the fattest of the flock or herd was preferred (Deut 32:14; II Sam 6:19; Pr 15:17)!
Every reader must make a choice - either God is right or George Malkmus - the juicer salesman, is right.
What will it be?
Let God be true, but every man a liar (Rom 3:4)!
The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy, and Reverend George Malkmus is a false teacher!
18. Moses painstakingly detailed the meats Israel could and could not eat (Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14).
If there was ever a perfect opportunity and time to suggest veggies, this was it!
Why didn’t He save Israel the trouble of raising, killing, and cooking animals by recommending juicing and salads?
It is a New Age fantasy contrary to the word of God to think that raw fruits and vegetables are God’s ideal foods for human consumption.
You can eat 100 pounds of salad in just 1 pound of steak, and that steak tastes a whole lot better than broccoli and lettuce!
If you don’t want to eat the steak, then have a milkshake from another cow!
If you don’t want either, then grab some cheese and crackers!
Thank you, Lord, for real food! The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy, and Reverend George Malkmus is wrong!
19. God’s priests in Israel had a constant supply of the best and fattest meat and the best wine for their consumption (Num 18:8-19; Deut 18:1-8; I Sam 2:13-16).
Isn’t it a shame God was so ignorant of Reverend George’s wisdom?
Did Aaron and all his descendants have poor health and no energy with their deadly eating habits? Of course not! Jehovah, Who created the world and all things in it, took special care of His priests with the best food!
20. God commanded Israel to feast annually in His honor, when they were to spend 10% of gross income.
He encouraged them to eat anything their souls lusted after (Deut 14:22-27).
Of course, Reverend George would have downed a warm glass of carrot juice with a tablespoon of barley powder.
Yuck! But God knew better and recommended filet mignon, leg o’ lamb, cabernet sauvignon, and brandy (Deut 14:26)! Thank you, Lord!
Again, here is the basis for a real meal - wine and meat. From every inn owner in Genesis to the restaurant owners of today, they all build fine meals on the same foundation.
The "Hallelujah Diet" is crazy! Does anyone read the Bible? George Malkmus must not.
21. George Malkmus calls wine a dangerous poison. But God created wine to make glad the heart of man (Ps 104:15; Pr 31:6-7),
and He recommended it for His people in both testaments (Deut 14:26; I Tim 5:23).
From Melchizedek to Solomon to Jesus, wine was the beverage of choice for God’s saints (Gen 14:18; II Sam 6:19; Eccl 10:19; John 2:11). God only condemned drunkenness, which is the excessive use of wine (Eph 5:18).
And real science, not testimonials from the gullible, nor pulpit ranting from Billy Sunday, has confirmed the health benefits of wine today.
It would probably help George’s high blood pressure! The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy! Let God be true, but every man a liar!
22. The good Lord said bread makes strong the heart of man (Psa 104:15), not vegetables, fruits, or their juices.
Why didn’t he say anything about grass, weeds, roots, and nuts?
Here was the perfect opportunity, but the Holy Spirit is entirely quiet about such things.
The Bible mentions bread 330 times.
In fact, there is minimal nutrition in fruits and vegetables, for they are nearly all water. Bread has been a staple in diets since creation (Gen 3:19).
Substantial foods like bread have much more than mere traces of nutrients. Check it out for yourself. Measure the weight of the lettuce, carrots, and celery in your salad, and then calculate the amount of vitamins and minerals in your salad.
Now do the same for a couple slices of bread with butter! Thank you, Lord! George should have read Psalm 104:15.
23. Jesus said, "Salt is good" (Luke 14:34).
Poor George Malkmus, contradicting the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible over and over again, lists salt as one of the "five whites" that are the cause of all sickness.
Job knew that food tasted better with salt on it (Job 6:6). Righteous Job specifically recommended table salt for seasoning!
And Moses knew that he could never offer a sacrifice of meat to God without salt (Lev 2:13).
The only bad thing about salt is when it loses its saltiness (Matt 5:13)!
Pass the salt! My ham needs a little!
24. The Bible commends all five white foods that George condemns - meat, dairy products, sugar, salt, and flour.
And it commends wine, which he condemns as well?
What will we do?
Will we deceive ourselves that George might have a modicum of truth in his opinions?
Let God be true, but George Malkmus a liar! The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy!
It is our duty to prove all things and hold fast only the good (I Thess 5:21).
You are to esteem all God’s precepts concerning all things to be right, and you are to hate every false way (Ps 119:128).
Make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on white bread, wash it down with chocolate milk, and give God the glory!
25. When David, a man after God’s own heart, wanted to celebrate the goodness of God to Israel, he sent meat, bread, and wine to every home (II Sam 6:19).
Why did David do such a horrible thing? Here was the man after God’s own heart sending killer foods to every home in Israel.
Was he committing systematic genocide of the nation? Or was it wisdom from God that is still followed in every fine restaurant in the world? Give God the glory!
26. What did David eat on other occasions? He ate wheat, barley, corn, bread, pulse, honey, butter, sheep, cow cheese, raisins, figs, and wine (I Sam 17:17-18; II Sam 17:28-29).
He would have been highly offended with a glass of carrot juice and piece of celery! He and his hardworking men needed a whole lot more than a glass of carrot juice!
27. When God’s ravens fed Elijah a diet from heaven, they sure did not bring him raw veggies and fruit! They brought him flesh and bread, morning and evening (I Kings 17:1-7)!
Why does the "Hallelujah Diet" focus on Genesis 1:29 and reject the rest of Scripture?
If Jesus were here, He would say, "Have ye never read?" (Matt 21:16; Mark 2:25.)
The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy, and George Malkmus is a false teacher!
28. Daniel ate pulse (lentils, beans, and peas) and drank water to prove that even on the inferior diet of a poor man, God would honor his choice to obey Him (Dan 1:10-16)!
Water and beans were not nutritionally superior to the best meat and wine in Babylon! If you think the passage teaches that, then you must also spit on the ground, make spittle mud, and spread it on eyes to cure blindness (John 9:6-7)!
Daniel chapter one teaches God’s miracle confirmation of Daniel’s obedience to the Law of Moses. Daniel rejected the king’s meat and wine, because
(1) it was often of unclean animals and
(2) it had been dedicated in sacrifice to pagan deities.
It was God’s miracle that he could be healthier on such a pitiful diet!
Daniel was not a vegetarian for life, because God required him to eat meat (Ex 12:1-14)!
And he clearly admits he usually ate meat and bread and drank wine (Dan 10:2-3)!
29. Bread and dainty meat have been wonderful components of a good diet for a long time (II Sam 6:19; Job 33:20; Pr 15:17; 23:1-3; Dan 10:3).
Why no mention of carrot juice or apples as examples of good food? Why would anyone want to turn orange from carrot juice?
No one has ever been tempted by a salad, because it really has little to attract the eyes or the appetite.
A piece of pastry and savory steak can whip any salad hands down! In fact, why not just combine them in Beef Wellington? Thank you, Lord!
30. The gospel is compared to wine, milk, and bread (Is 55:1-2). Was this sarcasm by God?
George calls these foods deadly killers!
Should we interpret the passage as comparing the gospel to arsenic and other poisons? Or have these food items been delightful components of a healthy, prosperous, and pleasant diet from the beginning?
George Malkmus is wrong!
31. Jesus as a child ate the typical diet of Israel’s children, butter and honey (Is 7:15)!
Was it a miracle He made it to the age of 30? Or are these food items important in a nutritious diet?
Mary loved Jesus, and she gave him the best she could! What a magnificent combination - butter and honey! It doesn’t get much better than that!
Do you think of Bit O’ Honey?
32. Meat in the New Testament was a controversial subject dealt with many times due to the pagan custom of offering the meat in sacrifice to false gods.
Why didn’t the apostles preach against it as one of the "five whites" and "food killers"?
They could have solved the whole idolatry issue by simply preaching Genesis 1:29 like Reverend George Malkmus!
But instead, they taught where to get meat and how to eat it (I Cor 10:25-27; Acts 15:20,29)! Paul said that meat was not unclean and could be eaten freely (Rom 14:14); and he blasted any "touch not; taste not; handle not; which all are to perish with the using" religion (Col 2:20-23).
He plainly stated that eating or not eating meat made no difference (I Cor 8:8), but the only reason for not eating meat was for conscience due to idols (I Cor 8:9-11)!
33. Why did Paul recommend wine for Timothy’s stomach infirmities (I Tim 5:23)?
Why did he teach that wine was superior to water? Why didn’t he tell Timothy to distill his water and add a little barley powder?
Why didn’t he recommend raw fruit and vegetables?
Why not a daily regimen of coffee enemas?
If wine is the dangerous poison that Reverend George maintains, Paul was an accomplice in Timothy’s murder! But remember, Paul was inspired!
Wise men knew wine was healthful then, and they still know it today. How did they know? God gave them the wisdom, and 4000 years of experience had confirmed it!
34. John the Baptist, the greatest prophet ever, lived with high energy on a diet of honey and locust meat, both animal products (Matt 3:4)!
He had no vegetables or fruit! Do you think he cooked the locusts? Did George Malkmus overlook this passage?
35. Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of God, lived with high energy and good health on a diet of meat and wine (Luke 7:33-35)! Would the Jews have accused Him of being a winebibber for drinking grape juice?
No! Of being a glutton for eating celery? No!
36. Why did Jesus prepare a large quantity of poison for a wedding (John 2:1-11)?
He not only contributed greatly to serious health problems and the guests early demise, but He set a horrible example for the whole assembly!
Why did He do it? He was obeying Solomon’s inspired wisdom that wine was created for making people merry (Ps 104:15; Eccl 10:19)!
37. Why did Jesus eat baked fish and bread, which He Himself baked in a fire, and gave it to His disciples in the name of dining (John 21:9-13)?
If fish and bread are both dangerous and ungodly for eating, why did the Son of God provide this meal to His disciples? Why didn’t he meet them on shore with some veggie munchies?
38. Jesus fed unlimited bread and fish to large crowds to eat to their fill, which caused thousands of people untold health problems, according to George Malkmus (Matt 14:15-21; 15:32-38).
Why did Jesus multiply the loaves and fishes, when such a diet leads to incredible physical problems ranging from cancer to hemorrhoids to pimples?
Was Jesus trying to create cancer in order to heal it later?
Or is there another explanation?
Yes, George Malkmus is wrong.
And the Lord of glory knows the perfect diet for man! It makes you want to run to McDonalds right now for a Filet-O-Fish, doesn’t it? Thank you, Lord!
39. Jesus taught that good fathers give wonderful food like bread, fish, and eggs to their children for gifts (Luke 11:11-13).
Such an illustration using carrot juice would have gagged the hearers and lost the message! Why is George Malkmus such a terrible father?
Why is he such a terrible reader?
Or does he have a financial agenda that blinds him?
40. Jesus ate the Passover with great desire, which was a wonderful meal of lamb, bread, and wine (Luke 22:14-20)! Did He neglect His health due to His approaching crucifixion? Or are these three things basic to any good meal and nutritious diet?
Why didn’t He institute the "Hallelujah Diet" for the Lord’s Supper by choosing carrots and prune juice for the elements?
He chose the food components the people of God had always eaten. Bread and wine are the components of a fellowship meal. Remember Melchisedec and Abraham?
41. Why did the father of the prodigal celebrate the recovery of his son by killing a fatted calf, which is tender veal,/b> (Luke 15:23)?
Why didn’t he fix a carrot and raisin salad with bird feed?
Why didn’t he kill a scrawny, bony, tough, range-fed, old cow?
Why was the fattest of the flock always the best of the flock (Gen 4:4; I Kgs 1:9; 4:23; Neh 8:10; Is 1:11; 25:6)?
If you read the Bible with understanding, then you know a stalled ox (one loaded with fat from not being able to move) is better than a salad (Pr 15:17).
Why did God make fat taste so good and with 2.25 times the energy of other foods, if we were not supposed to eat it?
42. God endorsed the teaching of nature (Rom 1:26-27; I Cor 11:14). And what does nature teach about diet?
It teaches us to eat meat, wine, bread, butter, milk, eggs, cheese, salt, sugar, and all the staples man has relied on for 6000 years.
All of which George Malkmus condemns. God has given him over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient (Rom 1:28), for punishing oneself with carrot juice and barley powder is certainly not convenient, in light of the dietary history of the world.
43. Honoring parents is the single most important factor in longevity, and it is taught plainly in the Bible (Ex 20:12; Eph 6:2-3).
But George makes his manmade and foolish diet ideas more important than what the Bible does teach.
Do you know why?
You cannot sell parental honor!
It will not come out of a juicer! And you cannot distill it!
Preaching the honest truth of the Bible will neither make you money nor fill seminar seats.
44. Heaven is where sickness will be taken away (Rev 21:4)!
Not at Hallelujah Acres!
If George was a minister of Jesus Christ, he would be teaching the accomplishments of the Lord’s death on the cross, not speculations about a New Age diet from India that the Bible flatly contradicts.
Paul focused on Jesus Christ and Him crucified (I Cor 2:5; Gal 6:14)!
45. Religion and diet were confused together best by Ellen G. White, but George Malkmus is following in her confused footsteps.
Breakfast cereal, to get rid of real food at the first meal of the day, was brought to the world by the Seventh-day Adventists as the panacea for all human maladies, including self-pollution!
But what did it give us?
Carbohydrate addiction! Prior to the Seventh-day Adventists and their Kellogg’s breakfast cereals, no one had ever dreamed of pouring milk over pea gravel or bark in the morning and calling it food!
46. India provides the largest case study of vegetarians in the world.
What do we find?
An average life expectancy of 912?
No, an average life expectancy of 59 years, as of 1995 data.
What is the problem? They avoid meat religiously! Americans, who eat Quarter Pounders for lunch and steaks for supper, live an average of 18 years longer than Indians! And why not? One pound of steak has the nutrients of 100 pounds of salad or rice mush.
47. India has 1/6 of the earth’s population, but no athletes.
How many individual Olympic medals has this nation earned since the Olympics resumed in 1896? Three bronze medals!
Why? They avoid meat religiously!
They should have prodigious strength and endurance for not polluting their bodies with animal protein, according to Reverend George Malkmus!
Something is wrong with their training table menu. They might want to think about eating three times a week at Kentucky Fried Chicken! The "Hallelujah Diet" is heresy!
48. America eats tons of meat daily.
Outback Steakhouse and countless other restaurants, of both the fast food and fine dining variety, serve grilled red meat to lines of customers every day. And the life expectancy of Americans?
Right at 77!
The highest it ever has been or ever will be. Are they healthy?
The number of senior citizens competing in athletic contests has grown exponentially, and master’s records are falling daily!
America loves the five whites, and they are reaping the blessing of a prosperous diet - long life, strength, vitality, and taste.
Cancer and degenerative diseases have always existed, and they will always exist, until Jesus Christ gives His elect saints glorified, incorruptible bodies.
49. The Reverend says, "Protein is altered by cooking and is unusable by the human body."